Random Discussions

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Re: Random Discussions

Post by LetsGoPeay »

This stuff is just the tip of the iceberg and it goes on everywhere. It’s incredibly disturbing.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

LetsGoPeay wrote:This stuff is just the tip
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

*sigh* thought i was gonna get into my first fight in a long time tonight and the goof threw 1 punch, clipped my ear and ran. Damn it. I need to stop being nice and letting them throw first.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote:*sigh* thought i was gonna get into my first fight in a long time tonight and the goof threw 1 punch, clipped my ear and ran. Damn it. I need to stop being nice and letting them throw first.
Time for adulthood, man!!!!
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

im an adult but im not a pussy.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote:
nick wrote:*sigh* thought i was gonna get into my first fight in a long time tonight and the goof threw 1 punch, clipped my ear and ran. Damn it. I need to stop being nice and letting them throw first.
Time for adulthood, man!!!!

adulthood:

Don't let someone else get the edge. If you think you are getting in a fight. Get the upper hand. Shit hurts now as we get older
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

i didnt even wanna fight. he started it. i walked away. he followed so im like, if u wanna fight, u have to throw the firts punch. he grabs me, im like kk.. and then nothing. he grabs me again, i smack his arm away since hes 130 soaking wet and im 245. then his eyes get big with terror. he throws a sucker punch and clips my fucking ear. and then im mad, he bolts it and runs like 50-75 yards and calls someone, presumably his crackhead step bro who im not worried about either.

That was it. I called him a fucking faggot a couple times and went and sat down with my buddy. he comes back and runs his mouth about how hes not afraid of consequences and will stab me in the heart..meanwhile he just ran from a fight he wanted and i gave him first punch.

If I got ahold of him I wouldnt be talking to you guys id be in jail. I was gonna pick him up and drop his head on the concrete. Hes lucky hes fast.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote:i didnt even wanna fight. he started it. i walked away. he followed so im like, if u wanna fight, u have to throw the firts punch. he grabs me, im like kk.. and then nothing. he grabs me again, i smack his arm away since hes 130 soaking wet and im 245. then his eyes get big with terror. he throws a sucker punch and clips my fucking ear. and then im mad, he bolts it and runs like 50-75 yards and calls someone, presumably his crackhead step bro who im not worried about either.

That was it. I called him a fucking faggot a couple times and went and sat down with my buddy. he comes back and runs his mouth about how hes not afraid of consequences and will stab me in the heart..meanwhile he just ran from a fight he wanted and i gave him first punch.

If I got ahold of him I wouldnt be talking to you guys id be in jail. I was gonna pick him up and drop his head on the concrete. Hes lucky hes fast.
must be nice to be young(ish)

I've had 1 (or 10) too many encounters like this. Fuck that, punch that motherfucker right in the mouth when he comes back. Don't allow them to have the upper hand.

Don't matter if he is 115lbs, one well placed punch and you are dreaming of unicorns and Scarlett Johansen
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

if i didnt wanna be a carpenter and in the union so bad i would of. i cant be fucking my future with a criminal record. hes so fucking lucky!!! it makes me so mad.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Had a scary moment when I was out running this morning. I saw something scurry out of the woods about 8’ in front of me. I normally don’t think much of it when this happens. It’s usually a squirrel, rabbit, or cat. But then I noticed it was black with a white stripe down its back and I changed directions quicker than a crooked politician.
Last edited by LetsGoPeay on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

LetsGoPeay wrote:Had a scary moment when I was out running this morning. I saw something scurry out of the woods about 8’ in front of me. I normally don’t think much of it when this happens. It’s usually a squirrel, rabbit, or cat. But then I noticed I t was black with a white stripe down its back and I changed directions quicker than a crooked politician.
That would have made for a shitty day if you got squirted
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

skunks are the fucking worst. we have stray cats in the area that have some outsider beef with skunks so all you can smell some nights is their spray.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I didn't think it would have made it over the O-Line.
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

When did a Duplex become a Townhome?
ImageImageImage
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

HS football in my town won by forfeit last week cause 5 players on opposing team held a freshman teammate down In The weight room and stuck a mop handle in his ass. Yay sports!
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

BFiVL wrote:HS football in my town won by forfeit last week cause 5 players on opposing team held a freshman teammate down In The weight room and stuck a mop handle in his ass. Yay sports!

It's coming out now that it didn't actually happen quite the way the story has been told. They took pictures of him with the handle next to his ass acting like they were going to. They all went out to breakfast afterwards. Parents are aware of it and are refusing to press charges. It's also been said this is the district prosecutor trying to make a name for himself.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Fake Biffy news.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

BFiVL wrote:HS football in my town won by forfeit last week cause 5 players on opposing team held a freshman teammate down In The weight room and stuck a mop handle in his ass. Yay sports!

We had 2 kids kicked off our Varsity football team last year for ramming a drum stick up a kids ass.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

The_Niddler wrote:

We had 2 kids kicked off our Varsity football team last year for ramming a drum stick up a kids ass.
Da Fuq?

Return to “Off Topic Forum”