It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:59 pm


Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

Going on a trip? Taking a 4-day Mormon sabbatacal? Goldfish eat your power cord? If you're going away for a little bit post it here.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

wdoupis

  • Posts: 2554
  • Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:21 pm
  • Location: Richmond Greeks

Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 3:03 pm

I am down in Colombia supporting the Colombian Navy. We just got word we are going out on a mission for 14-25 days in the Pacific. The reason I am letting you guys know is we go total blackout the entire time. You guys know how much I harass and obsess over this so I am typing up in depth instructions for Corey on how to handle playofff rotations, upcoming FA with the max offers I will put out to guys, my FAs, and anything else you can imagine.

I won't be able to answer PMs or anything and I hate to miss out on trading season but no way around it. Thanks in advance for your help Corey
Offline
User avatar

Cnasty

NDL Championships

NDL Championships

  • Posts: 56040
  • Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 pm
  • Location: NDL:F Headquarters: Orlando

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Screw December, my AIM just died now as I have no more use for it. :)

Running a Greeks vs Crabs World Series is going to sting in Boston.
Offline
User avatar

shel311

NDL Championships

NDL Championships

  • Posts: 62207
  • Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 pm
  • Location: Sheltown Shockers

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Image
Image
Offline
User avatar

nick

  • Posts: 35014
  • Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:40 pm
  • Location: Toronto

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Image
Offline

malvitre

  • Posts: 42
  • Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 3:29 pm

wdoupis wrote:I am down in Colombia supporting the Colombian Navy. We just got word we are going out on a mission for 14-25 days in the Pacific. The reason I am letting you guys know is we go total blackout the entire time. You guys know how much I harass and obsess over this so I am typing up in depth instructions for Corey on how to handle playofff rotations, upcoming FA with the max offers I will put out to guys, my FAs, and anything else you can imagine.

I won't be able to answer PMs or anything and I hate to miss out on trading season but no way around it. Thanks in advance for your help Corey


happy hunting.
Offline
User avatar

DRiccio21

  • Posts: 26750
  • Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am
  • Location: Miami Beach, FL

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 3:52 pm

love Colombia. say hi to some chicas for me
Image
Offline
User avatar

GeorgesGoons

  • Posts: 11820
  • Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 am
  • Location: Omaha

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Billy, did you hit up Rob at the Freakn Creekn? I want to go there next year and want to know how it is. The pictures are are beautiful.
ImageImageImage
Offline

wdoupis

  • Posts: 2554
  • Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:21 pm
  • Location: Richmond Greeks

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 5:00 pm

DRiccio21 wrote:love Colombia. say hi to some chicas for me


It's pretty sweet down here and being able to talk even 30% Spanish has helped a lot. I definitely have had some fun with the chicas in Cali. Planning a trip to Medillin when I get back from this.
Offline

wdoupis

  • Posts: 2554
  • Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:21 pm
  • Location: Richmond Greeks

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 5:01 pm

shel311 wrote:Image


Feeling is definitely mutual :( :(
Offline

wdoupis

  • Posts: 2554
  • Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:21 pm
  • Location: Richmond Greeks

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 5:05 pm

GeorgesGoons wrote:Billy, did you hit up Rob at the Freakn Creekn? I want to go there next year and want to know how it is. The pictures are are beautiful.


Not yet, it's near Medillin which I am checking out after this mission so I will check it out for sure
Offline
User avatar

GeorgesGoons

  • Posts: 11820
  • Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 am
  • Location: Omaha

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 6:25 pm

wdoupis wrote:
GeorgesGoons wrote:Billy, did you hit up Rob at the Freakn Creekn? I want to go there next year and want to know how it is. The pictures are are beautiful.


Not yet, it's near Medillin which I am checking out after this mission so I will check it out for sure


Definitely let me know, I want to go for sure
ImageImageImage
Offline
User avatar

DRiccio21

  • Posts: 26750
  • Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am
  • Location: Miami Beach, FL

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Medellin is awesome. Cartagena too. you can do without Bogota
Image
Offline
User avatar

shel311

NDL Championships

NDL Championships

  • Posts: 62207
  • Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 pm
  • Location: Sheltown Shockers

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostMon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Image
Offline
User avatar

GeorgesGoons

  • Posts: 11820
  • Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 am
  • Location: Omaha

Re: Greeks going on autopilot for a bit

PostTue Oct 10, 2017 12:10 am

Just bought a ticket, only 11 left!
ImageImageImage

Return to NDL Extended Absences

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest