Through 10 weeks

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Through 10 weeks

Post by ajalves »

It would be great to 'go out with a bang'

However, thats not happening.

It (people not playing) is etremely magnified this season since there is a smaller # of total teams playing. However, take my word for it, every single season since Season 1 there are 25-30 teams in this exact same boat.

Its a fact.

Sure it stinks and of course you wish guys would have just retired rather than committing to the last season.

all that said, what sense would it make to deactivate them now? If there was a chance of them playing their games late, how would that ever happen?
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

ajalves wrote:It would be great to 'go out with a bang'

However, thats not happening.

It (people not playing) is etremely magnified this season since there is a smaller # of total teams playing. However, take my word for it, every single season since Season 1 there are 25-30 teams in this exact same boat.

Its a fact.

Sure it stinks and of course you wish guys would have just retired rather than committing to the last season.

all that said, what sense would it make to deactivate them now? If there was a chance of them playing their games late, how would that ever happen?
This is a true story.

Dak is probably the best example of this. He was out most of last season due to personal reasons, but came in and I believe finished almost all of his games in like 10 days, which is a pretty impressive feat. So maybe some will come around. Will all? Doubt it, but ragequitting them mid season is kind of fruitless right now. Besides, when a new game comes out next gen, we have plenty of evidence of who gave a shit and who didn't. So when they're stuck in the sun belt, and those of you that played get a good team, you'll know you did your part.
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

iRoccafella wrote: Besides, when a new game comes out next gen, we have plenty of evidence of who gave a shit and who didn't. So when they're stuck in the sun belt, and those of you that played get a good team, you'll know you did your part.
Sun belt, or better yet just out.
NDL Record 49-4 (4-0 Bowls)
S 25 - San Jose State 12-1 - Potato Bowl Champs
S 26 - Georgia 11-2 - Outback Bowl Champs
S 27 - Wake Forest 13-1 - ACC Champs - BCS Orange Bowl Champs - NDL Cup Champs
S 28 - Texas 13-0 - Big XII Champs - BCS National Champs
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

IceMorbid wrote:
iRoccafella wrote: Besides, when a new game comes out next gen, we have plenty of evidence of who gave a shit and who didn't. So when they're stuck in the sun belt, and those of you that played get a good team, you'll know you did your part.
Sun belt, or better yet just out.

I say OUT.

Cant finish this 1 out strong, Shouldn't be allowed to come back and start over. send em to the FARM if anything
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I hear you guys, but aj makes a great point.
Every season we have a bunch of teams that do this.

Most likely though, it will be handled like seasons past.
They don't get many points because their participation sucks, coaching reports are not there because they didn't play, so they end up at the end of the draft anyways.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Its a good point, But then why make a post that says what it said at the start ??
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:Its a good point, But then why make a post that says what it said at the start ??

Cause like you guys, I get frustrated, mad, pissed off trying to find my opponents too.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

The_Niddler wrote: Cause like you guys, I get frustrated, mad, pissed off trying to find my opponents too.
:shock: Just be careful where and how you express this... :lol:
NDL Record 49-4 (4-0 Bowls)
S 25 - San Jose State 12-1 - Potato Bowl Champs
S 26 - Georgia 11-2 - Outback Bowl Champs
S 27 - Wake Forest 13-1 - ACC Champs - BCS Orange Bowl Champs - NDL Cup Champs
S 28 - Texas 13-0 - Big XII Champs - BCS National Champs

Return to “NDL:ESPN”