GO BIG RED!!

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: GO BIG RED!!

Post by Cnasty »

OHHHHHHHHHHH

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

This game has a FSU-Miami feel to it!

UNREAL!!!!
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

gooble gooble gooble
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

once again i said 8 guys in the box and not give him time........im so fucking pissed i could throw something
ImageImageImage
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Yea, dont understand that call there Pellini.

You blitz the first 2 plays and destroy him and make him make a play.

3rd down you sit back and he has ALL day and the coverage is not there.

Bring the heat Bo!!!
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

sets up a good VT-Miami game next week
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

ChampDizzle wrote:sets up a good VT-Miami game next week
Man this is gonna be a HUGE game for us.

Our pass D is horrid but that is VTech's weakness is pass offense. BUT this will easily be the best defense Jacory has seen.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Cnasty wrote:
ChampDizzle wrote:sets up a good VT-Miami game next week
Man this is gonna be a HUGE game for us.

Our pass D is horrid but that is VTech's weakness is pass offense. BUT this will easily be the best defense Jacory has seen.
Their defense was horrible....the only reason VTech won was because Carl Pelini decided to play zone on that 3rd down play instead of bringing 8 like he did on the first 2 plays
ImageImageImage
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

GeorgesGoons wrote:once again i said 8 guys in the box and not give him time........im so fucking pissed i could throw something
right with ya man...this is a tough loss...i thought suh had the sack...fuck
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Alright a day later and no longer drunk I can look back at this game and say WOW! It was a hell of a finish. Nebraska dominated the game on defense but also cost them the game with a huge miscue to allow an 80 yard pass to setup the go ahead TD pass. I was a little disappointed in the call on 3rd down by Carl Pelini, you put extreme pressure on Taylor on the first two plays but decide to play zone defense with your DE's spying and not rushing the QB, this is what cost the game for us Huskers. I was hoping to see Cody Green after it was pretty obvious that Zac Lee wasnt managing the game very well. If I cant blame Carl Pelini then I blame the Offensive line for having 4 straight penalties after a 1st and goal to put them out of FG range.

Great Game Hokie fans and here is to hoping you guys put it on the Hurricanes. Nebraska fans keep your heads up, I think we saw the rebirth of the true Blackshirts today. I see great things happening for our Huskers this season as long as they use this loss as a motivating and learning tool.
ImageImageImage
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

GeorgesGoons wrote: here is to hoping you guys put it on the Hurricanes.
Thats the last time I root for Braskie! :lol:

Silly, silly call by Bo and cost them the game. Cant believe they let that dude streak down the side lines uncovered either.

Just a total meltdown on D by Nebraska to close it out.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

GeorgesGoons wrote:Alright a day later and no longer drunk I can look back at this game and say WOW! It was a hell of a finish. Nebraska dominated the game on defense but also cost them the game with a huge miscue to allow an 80 yard pass to setup the go ahead TD pass. I was a little disappointed in the call on 3rd down by Carl Pelini, you put extreme pressure on Taylor on the first two plays but decide to play zone defense with your DE's spying and not rushing the QB, this is what cost the game for us Huskers. I was hoping to see Cody Green after it was pretty obvious that Zac Lee wasnt managing the game very well. If I cant blame Carl Pelini then I blame the Offensive line for having 4 straight penalties after a 1st and goal to put them out of FG range.

Great Game Hokie fans and here is to hoping you guys put it on the Hurricanes. Nebraska fans keep your heads up, I think we saw the rebirth of the true Blackshirts today. I see great things happening for our Huskers this season as long as they use this loss as a motivating and learning tool.
This plus the pitiful red zone offense. :(

I disagree with taking Lee out. Virginia Tech and Lane Stadium are no joke and he has to learn how to suck before he learns how to be great.

By the way, I was too busy with my head in my hands, who was the defensive back that caught the receiver on that long pass play? #1, was it his assignment #2, good hustle.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I didnt catch who it was either because I had to walk out of the room. I dont think it was his assignment, I think the CB blew the coverage. He looked like he was playing a short zone thinking the Safety would help over the top but that never happened either.
ImageImageImage
SgtHeartman
Reactions:

Post by SgtHeartman »

Jesus fucking christ ... i swear they do this to me over and over again. I just don't understand how you give up that 80 yard pass in that situation.

You tedach and you scheme and you study film and it all comes down to the most fundamental fucking thing in the world. NOBODY FUCKING GETS BEHIND YOU .... in that situation that is a fucking travesty. But yet they seem to fuck that up in that situation time and time again.

We watched the game in my friends garage ... when that last TD was caught the glorious sound of 20 glass beer bottles smashing on the concrete could be heard from a block away. It's 24 hours later and I could still choke some mother fuckers to death. FML.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Is it sad that I am not getting that upset over these losses anymore? After the Colorado 63-36 mess, I was near suicidal. I think the Terrance Nunn fumble vs Texas was my demarcation point. Or the Le Kevin Smith interception/fumble vs TTU. Somewhere in there, I stopped letting this shit affect me emotionally.
SgtHeartman
Reactions:

Post by SgtHeartman »

trendon wrote:Is it sad that I am not getting that upset over these losses anymore? After the Colorado 63-36 mess, I was near suicidal. I think the Terrance Nunn fumble vs Texas was my demarcation point. Or the Le Kevin Smith interception/fumble vs TTU. Somewhere in there, I stopped letting this shit affect me emotionally.
I was going to bring both of those up too .... I swear we're turning into the Cubs of college football. You're a better man than me. When Nunn fumbled that ball I was seriously in a funk for several days.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

trendon wrote:By the way, I was too busy with my head in my hands, who was the defensive back that caught the receiver on that long pass play? #1, was it his assignment #2, good hustle.
Anthony West is the corner that let the receiver slip by him and Matt O'Hanlon is the safety that busted his ass downfield to catch that fucker from behind. Big credit to O'Hanlon for the terrific hustle, I know it gave me one more surge of hope for us. I really felt that the defense deserved that win and I thought they felt it too and almost had it.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

SgtHeartman wrote:
trendon wrote:Is it sad that I am not getting that upset over these losses anymore? After the Colorado 63-36 mess, I was near suicidal. I think the Terrance Nunn fumble vs Texas was my demarcation point. Or the Le Kevin Smith interception/fumble vs TTU. Somewhere in there, I stopped letting this shit affect me emotionally.
I was going to bring both of those up too .... I swear we're turning into the Cubs of college football. You're a better man than me. When Nunn fumbled that ball I was seriously in a funk for several days.
I had the "sick to my stomach" feeling for the rest of the night following this game.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho

Return to “Off Topic Forum”