Let Me Get This Started

A place to plan possible NDL get-togethers.
LGF
Reactions:

Re: Let Me Get This Started

Post by LGF »

Cnasty wrote:
LGF wrote:comments are still getting annoying as fuck though :x
See Feisty in Vegas bitching about his horrible handicapping skills and wishing bad luck on other NDL members and their bets. :?
i didnt wish shit on yalls bets...

i wished bad luck on plasma because we were betting against each other...never once did i wish bad bets on ppl...

i tried to give stan bad luck at the 3-card poke tho...after i was bounced in 2 seconds...lol.
ImageImage
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

LGF wrote:
Cnasty wrote:
See Feisty in Vegas bitching about his horrible handicapping skills and wishing bad luck on other NDL members and their bets. :?

i wished bad luck on plasma because we were betting against each other...never once did i wish bad bets on ppl...

i tried to give stan bad luck at the 3-card poke tho...after i was bounced in 2 seconds...lol.
hey at least LGF showed up to vegas like he said he was from day 1,not like 20 other guys who said they were in and bailed. the only conflict me and lgf had was on the stanford game. other then that we were cool. he had a $30 parley with 3 teams going and im sitting there with $600 on stanford to cover the game. i was going to say, here goes $30 ,root for stanford,but every time i looked over he was dosing off from the previous nights festivities.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

plasma1896 wrote:i was going to say, here goes $30 ,root for stanford
LOL!
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

plasma1896 wrote:
LGF wrote:
Cnasty wrote:

hey at least LGF showed up to vegas like he said he was from day 1,not like 20 other guys who said they were in and bailed. the only conflict me and lgf had was on the stanford game. other then that we were cool. he had a $30 parley with 3 teams going and im sitting there with $600 on stanford to cover the game. i was going to say, here goes $30 ,root for stanford,but every time i looked over he was dosing off from the previous nights festivities.
damnit...even if you would have though...i woulda turned around and lost it.

atleast you won it...fuck ucla btw.
ImageImage
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

LGF wrote:
plasma1896 wrote:
LGF wrote:
Cnasty wrote:

fuck north carolina too
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

LGF wrote:
plasma1896 wrote:
LGF wrote:
Cnasty wrote:

Hey now........what about UCLA?

Hey now........what about UCLA?
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

both ucla coaches blow....real coach and ndl coach..lmao . let me go hug the pylon trophy now.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

plasma1896 wrote:both ucla coaches blow....real coach and ndl coach..lmao . let me go hug the pylon trophy now.
At least this NDL Coach can join the guys at the Palms and party and not go to bed at 9:30pm on a Friday Night! And drinking all day since 9:00am on Friday morning........not believing that shit buddy!You have earned the distinctive LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE CHAMP! From what we saw in the suite prior to you leaving to go eat, it is a Unanimous decision! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :o
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

DRiccio21 wrote:

i can't figure out what part of this is funnier!
:lol: true

...our Spring Break is during the NCAA tournament again so screw Mexico i'm going to Vegas
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

FUCKING LOVE YOU BLACKRAIN!!!!
LGF
Reactions:

Post by LGF »

lmao
ImageImage
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

I just found my way into this thread and literally cried laughing reading Trendon's post (especially the walking out onto the dance floor part) and the "Tan Man/Del Harris" stuff. I will be there 100% if this happens again. :lol:

Return to “NDL Convention”