Penguins OD 11!

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

fsupenguin
Reactions:

Re: Penguins OD 11!

Post by fsupenguin »

Ok guys week 1 of season 2 is open. I hope I got everyones schedule right. We will advance to week 2 Saturday night around midnight est.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

going to be a long long year with my d+ Ohio team. UC pulled away in the 2nd half after a couple of turnovers....
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

Recruiting kids to Bowling Green, Kentucky to play for the Hilltoppers is SHIT!! I only found 5 players in the nation that have any interest at all. :roll: Might be their last season with the legend Donkeysho at the helm.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

thedonkeysho wrote:Recruiting kids to Bowling Green, Kentucky to play for the Hilltoppers is SHIT!! I only found 5 players in the nation that have any interest at all. :roll: Might be their last season with the legend Donkeysho at the helm.

As someone who has been to Bowling Green quite a few times....that's pretty damn accurate :lol:

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

jsence2 wrote:
thedonkeysho wrote:Recruiting kids to Bowling Green, Kentucky to play for the Hilltoppers is SHIT!! I only found 5 players in the nation that have any interest at all. :roll: Might be their last season with the legend Donkeysho at the helm.

As someone who has been to Bowling Green quite a few times....that's pretty damn accurate :lol:

my buddy was down there over labor day for a national fast pitch softball tourny, said man there was tons of chicks everywhere. Went on to say there had to be a college close by.... :lol: He didnt even know that it was WKU's campus..... :lol:
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

jsence2 wrote:

I might just say "fuck em all" and go to a strictly walk-on based roster. :lol:
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

thedonkeysho wrote:
I might just say "fuck em all" and go to a strictly walk-on based roster. :lol:

:lol:
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I will advance in the morning, just got in from work and I am too beat to turn on the PS3, sorry for the delay guys.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We have advanced too week 2. Week 3 will be coming Monday night after MNF.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

Hilltoppers have a restart cuz I was changing my defense and unknowingly switched to the "1-button" mode....
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

Hey Chris, go ahead and stick me on auto-pilot please. The old, fat bastard of a ps3 has once again decided it needed a vacation to the repair shop in Smyrna, TN. I'll let ya know when I'm back up and running.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

I have not had the time to play my week... if i can have tomorrow by midnight i can get my game and recruiting in. I would appreciate it but if you want then go ahead and sim it!
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

SuddenBlues wrote:I have not had the time to play my week... if i can have tomorrow by midnight i can get my game and recruiting in. I would appreciate it but if you want then go ahead and sim it!
The time it took you to post , you could of played your game.

No soup for you!
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

SuddenBlues wrote:I have not had the time to play my week... if i can have tomorrow by midnight i can get my game and recruiting in. I would appreciate it but if you want then go ahead and sim it!
Since you asked nicely we can wait till then. Shoot me a message as soon as you game is done and I'll advance us.
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

I got thumped by air force and lost internet connection in the third qtr. Been trying to reconnect and when I finally got a connection it wouldn't let me finish the game upload cause I had to do the ps3 update. I'm hoping it registered...now the download failed, comcast can't get a signal to my modem. It may be temporary they say and will be here Saturday
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

chuskerpride wrote:I got thumped by air force and lost internet connection in the third qtr. Been trying to reconnect and when I finally got a connection it wouldn't let me finish the game upload cause I had to do the ps3 update. I'm hoping it registered...now the download failed, comcast can't get a signal to my modem. It may be temporary they say and will be here Saturday

Ouch....
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Ok guys, we finally advanced. Next advance looks to be Thursday night after the college football game, let me know if there are any issues asap, thanks.
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Boise State really was kicking my butt on defense, they scored on all but 1 drive until the 3rd quarter. I couldn't stop them on a third down to save my life until I was able to get two defensive TD's on 3rd down plays after tying it up at 21. Heisman is crazy accurate if you don't get pressure on the QB. Lost my star RB for 2 weeks.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

I must say i was really enjoying playing last season and then we switch to Heisman and my interest has really lacked. I dont know about you guys but I just can not seem to enjoy Heisman, it pisses me off more then makes me enjoy playing. I was not really looking for a heisman dynasty for the simple fact i knew i wasnt going to want to play.

Any way we move this back to All American?
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

SuddenBlues wrote:I must say i was really enjoying playing last season and then we switch to Heisman and my interest has really lacked. I dont know about you guys but I just can not seem to enjoy Heisman, it pisses me off more then makes me enjoy playing. I was not really looking for a heisman dynasty for the simple fact i knew i wasnt going to want to play.

Any way we move this back to All American?
I still dont get it. Is it better to have 10 guys undefeated at the end of a season even if its at the expense of some shenanigans by the CPU I say no. But I'll do what ever you guys decide.

Just my take

Return to “Online Dynasty”