Indiana Pacers

Moderator: DRiccio21

Kegr8er
Reactions:

Indiana Pacers

Post by Kegr8er »

The Indiana Pacers will be out of commision until sometime Saturday afternoon. My internet & tv works for a few minutes and then goes out and just repeats the same cycle the last couple of days. Technician is coming out Saturday to take a look. Will report back when I'm up and running.
Last edited by Kegr8er on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: Indiana Pacers (Internet Issues)

Post by DRiccio21 »

got it
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

Update: idiot ATT guy came out and just switched out my modem, didn't check any other source. Worked fine for a day and yesterday started the same bullshit. TV and internet go in and out about every 15 - 25 minutes. Got another tech coming out Wednesday. Frustration level rising at a rapid pace.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Kegr8er wrote:Update: idiot ATT guy came out and just switched out my modem, didn't check any other source. Worked fine for a day and yesterday started the same bullshit. TV and internet go in and out about every 15 - 25 minutes. Got another tech coming out Wednesday. Frustration level rising at a rapid pace.
I had this same thing happening to me and they found something in their office, not at my home. The DSL light kept going out on my modem when I would lose signal and they stated that means I am losing signal from their server...they did something, didn't tell me what, but no issues ever since.
You may want to mention it to them.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

Thanks Niddler...will bring it up! The CSR on the other end ran a diagnostic test and said everything was fine from their end. Who knows. :?
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

Internet/TV has been holding steady for most of the night. Up for trying to get a game in if anyone is interested. Will be on aim kegr8er.
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

Tech was out last night, said issue is on the outside and not inside the house. So, outside tech showed up at the house 7:30 this morning and crossing fingers he gets shit straightened out.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Kegr8er wrote:Tech was out last night, said issue is on the outside and not inside the house. So, outside tech showed up at the house 7:30 this morning and crossing fingers he gets shit straightened out.
let me know, if not we're going to move on.

there is only probably going to be about a week left of the season, i have a few guys who are done who want to bang out some games so i'll pass them along to them.
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

will be on aim looking to get in a game or two tonight. holla foolz!

Return to “Hoops Scheduling”