The 2011 24 Hour Dynasty League!!!

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: The 2011 24 Hour Dynasty League!!!

Post by buckeye76 »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:This is ridiculous. Can't get a pass off, and when you do, linebackers make jumping, one-handed INTs. I don't care about losing, but this isn't even all that fun. The only way to win is run the ball all game, then try to cheese the computer. I just played Toledo (who doesn't run a hurry up) and they ran the hurry up all game long and were unstoppable. 18+ broken tackles from them too when I Have both set to wrap up

Did you lose?
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

buckeye76 wrote:
Seeitsaveit13 wrote:This is ridiculous. Can't get a pass off, and when you do, linebackers make jumping, one-handed INTs. I don't care about losing, but this isn't even all that fun. The only way to win is run the ball all game, then try to cheese the computer. I just played Toledo (who doesn't run a hurry up) and they ran the hurry up all game long and were unstoppable. 18+ broken tackles from them too when I Have both set to wrap up

Did you lose?
Haha yes, I lost. I've lost a lot (one got simmed). It's just not as enjoyable any more (there's no way this doesn't sound like whining from losing lol)
ImageImageImageImage
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:
buckeye76 wrote:

Did you lose?
Haha yes, I lost. I've lost a lot (one got simmed). It's just not as enjoyable any more (there's no way this doesn't sound like whining from losing lol)

Im definitely getting sacked a lot. You definitely have to mix your plays up alot I ve noticed which is cool. Hell me and Akron was close until I got a couple of TO's mid 3rd quarter.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Week 9 is up. Sorry outlaw, never seen your message.

I, six, bigred, are all on byes.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

We did advance this morning before I came to work. Will advance when I get home in the morning.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Week 11 is up.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

WK 12 is up. Everyone has one. Early am advance tomorrow cause I have to work.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

Attention Mr. Pino: The San Diego Asstecs are in line for a thorough Gunnin' Reb style beat down. 8-)

Holla at me if you can't get this game played.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

thedonkeysho wrote:Attention Mr. Pino: The San Diego Asstecs are in line for a thorough Gunnin' Reb style beat down. 8-)

Il be around tonight. What timefram are you thinking? Hopefully after 10 cst?
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

texasfan4444 wrote:
thedonkeysho wrote:Attention Mr. Pino: The San Diego Asstecs are in line for a thorough Gunnin' Reb style beat down. 8-)

Il be around tonight. What timefram are you thinking? Hopefully after 10 cst?
After 10 can work just fine for me brother. Holla at me. PM'd u my phone# if u wanna text.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

WK 14 is up. Tfan/Six user game. Donk/Shift/Doc and Outlaw all have games. The rest of us have byes.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

buckeye76 wrote:WK 14 is up. Tfan/Six user game. Donk/Shift/Doc and Outlaw all have games. The rest of us have byes.

spoke with six...he plans on kicking my ass shortly after 10 pst tonight. I better get lubed up for this one.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

conference champs is up. Me and Outlaw only ones playing as soon as outlaw is done, we will advance to bowls.

Im leaving friday for vacation. I will be intouch with Beefy on the psn to see if he ll take over while im away.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

It's only a matter of time before my walking papers are issued. My only hope is that I'll at lease be offered an OC job over a DC job this time around. :lol:

Screw you, UNLV. :twisted: :roll: :lol:
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

buckeye76 wrote:conference champs is up. Me and Outlaw only ones playing as soon as outlaw is done, we will advance to bowls.

Im leaving friday for vacation. I will be intouch with Beefy on the psn to see if he ll take over while im away.
Are bowls up?
ImageImageImageImage
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

not yet, just got my connection up and running. Now the psn is down. I ll keep checking here and there.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

after changing a firewall setting on my modem im finally able to sign into the psn.

Bowls are up.

Shift and Six you guys got the game!

doc/seeit/mgr/donk no bg's for you guys.

Advancing tomorrow evening. Would love to get the coaching thing done by the time i switch the dynasty over to beefy so he dont have to worry about that.

Good luck everyone.
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Fresno State wins 15-14 over Troy with a last second FG. Using a heavy dose of the WR screen, Fresno State overcame a 14-3 deficit in the 3rd quarter. The Trojan recievers just couldn't hold on to the ball on some key 3rd downs and allowed the Bulldogs to stay close in this one after a quick 7-0 lead after the first play in scrimmage resulted in an interception for Troy. Fresno State would add a FG at the end of the second half after the Troy QB severely underthrough a wide open receiver in the endzone allowing Fresno State to move the ball down the field with a minute left. In the 3rd quarter Troy would score again after a deep pass to Reeves set them up inside the 15 yard line, Fresno State would answer with a FG. Fresno State would put it in the endzone with 3 minutes left in the game but missed the 2 point conversion. The Trojans were able to take some time off the clock but with just a minute and 20 seconds left Robinson would get hit trying to throw a screen and the ball hit the ground stopping the clock. This would give Fresno State more than enough time to drive down the field and kick the winning FG.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Coaching Carosel (sp!) is up. Six your on the clock. Listen I would like to see everyone honor there contract or pick something quickly. We got 4 Coaches that will have to pick something cause they have no team. I d like to have this done tonight or tomorrow so Beefy dont have to worry about any of this. If the Coaches get stuck as a defensive cordinator, you can always quit and we will resend an invite. Unless you want a DC spot somewhere. Lets pick quickly and remember you arent going to get that 5 star dream job this season. Just sayin.....

Six I can force you to stay at Fresno State or Offensive Cordinator at Penn State. What will it be?
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Matt I'm traveling home today but u can text me my options if I have any and I'll respond. Basically stay at sdsu or hc or OC at a bcs worthy conf. In case I dont get back to you in 10 mins or so.

Thanks !

Return to “Online Dynasty”