Created Team Dynasty for NCAA 12

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

jsence2
Reactions:

Re: Created Team Dynasty for NCAA 12

Post by jsence2 »

Started and immediately quit, had the wrong playbook. My default one is all shotgun (Miss St) and I can't change it and I forgot until I was already into the loading screen. Won't happen again.

Sacred Heart goes to the Coluseum and wins a rainy, defensive affair, 16-10. Sacred Heart was without their stud HB, Chris Turk, for about half of the game, but the defense stepped up to pick up the slack. After a scoreless 1st quarter for both teams and being down 7-3 at the half the biggest play of the Turks' season happened midway through the third quarter, when a deep pass on third and 8 got tipped but the wideout somehow adjusted and caught it for a 40 yd gain down to the USC 11 yd line. They would go on to score the game-tying TD at that point to make it 10-10. Both teams would struggle in the rain to get anything going, but Sacred Heart finally was able to pin USC deep on a punt and force a three and out, and then got the ball back with 1:49 left at their own 40. After a 22 yd pass to the TE when USC blitzed the house and left him wide open, they rushed for three yds and then had a key dropped pass for a first down. After they got USC to jump offsides and give them 5 yds, they rushed for one more yard and then hit a 43 yd FG in the swirling wind to take a 13-10 lead with 1:01 left. After a touchback on the kickoff, the Turks got to Barkley on 2nd and 4th down with sacks to seal the win, which was punctuated with a FG as time expired, just to help out in the polls.

The Turks held the Trojans to just 187 yds on 58 plays, and overcame rushing for just 76 yds on 31 carries and turning it over twice to get the win. Chris Turk had his worst game ever, rushing for just 57 yds on 17 carries and no touchdowns, but in the end they did just enough to win.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Going to play tomorrow evening @ 530.
PSN: ReignOnU
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

SuddenBlues wrote:Hey Niddler when do you think you can play? I can play tonight if you can. Just im me or pm me and let me know!
Sorry Sudden, I was on yesterday, but it was to get my NDL bowl game in.
I will try to be on tonight, but I am not sure. I am in a golf outing all day and then I am heading to watch my friend's daughter in a singing competition.
I set myself on autopilot so that if you get home and do not see me on AIM, you could play without me.

I am sure it will be the same outcome either way.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
tball275
Reactions:

Post by tball275 »

I'll advance on Sunday morning before I begin playing FIFA and before the QPR/Aston Villa match. So, it will be about 10 a.m.

Sorry brwnbear about our game last week. You won in the sim.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

tball275 wrote:I'll advance on Sunday morning before I begin playing FIFA and before the QPR/Aston Villa match. So, it will be about 10 a.m.

Sorry brwnbear about our game last week. You won in the sim.
Is this a coup?
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

LONG LIVE TBALL
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

:lol:
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

The_Niddler wrote:
SuddenBlues wrote:Hey Niddler when do you think you can play? I can play tonight if you can. Just im me or pm me and let me know!
Sorry Sudden, I was on yesterday, but it was to get my NDL bowl game in.
I will try to be on tonight, but I am not sure. I am in a golf outing all day and then I am heading to watch my friend's daughter in a singing competition.
I set myself on autopilot so that if you get home and do not see me on AIM, you could play without me.

I am sure it will be the same outcome either way.
Hey what time should I give Niddler to? I really want to give him a chance to play since its always an enjoyable game. If I have to I will play the game vs the cpu.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

We have advanced to Week 5. This week's action features:

Bayou Tech (2-1) vs #14 Southwest (2-1)
Dillonvale (0-3) vs #8 TCU (2-1)
Marine Corps (3-1) at #3 Virginia Tech (3-0)
Duquesne (1-2) at Florida State (1-2)
SW Washington (1-2) vs #7 Stanford (1-1)
Oral Roberts (2-1) vs #22 Texas (3-0)
#16 South Philly at Fresno State (2-0) ***Rivalry Game***
#6 Aberdeen (3-0) vs Indiana (2-1)
#25 Sacred Heart at Arizona (1-2)
Sunshine State (1-2) at Temple (1-2)
Bi: #11 Jersey State (4-0)

The deadline for this week will be Saturday night at 1159PM EST
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

We advanced? You said till 9:59est thursday night thats another hour. I was waiting on NIddler to play? Why did you advance?
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

SuddenBlues wrote:We advanced? You said till 9:59est thursday night thats another hour. I was waiting on NIddler to play? Why did you advance?
I advanced after I played Riccio. Sorry, I guess I just got rambunctious.

Anyway, South Philly beats Sunshine State in a thriller. The first half was a defensive struggle with neither team scoring. The second half saw things open up a bit as both teams had big plays for touchdowns and also put together long scoring drives. The final score came via a chip shot Dee Reynolds FG as time expired.

South Philly then handled arch-rival Fresno State. TE Rutherford Hayes again proved to be a huge weapon as he hauled in three touchdown passes from SPIT QB Dennis Reynolds. South Philly now stands at 4-0.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

yea great one less game I can play... im glad you got to play both your games. Nice! :roll:
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

It is no biggie Sudden, you got the win.
I agree our games are always fun, but I have been busy lately and have not been able to get on.

Sorry about that.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

SuddenBlues wrote:yea great one less game I can play... im glad you got to play both your games. Nice! :roll:
You know what, I said it was a mistake. I was on and just advanced. I apologized. To be honest I'm pretty tired of your antics in this OD so I think it's time we parted ways. You've done an awful lot of crying and complaining about something that's purely for fun. You can either quit or I'll just boot you, whatever is easier. See ya.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

wow whatever dude! Your just a fucking dick you barely said sorry and moved on. It obvious you dont like me and never wanted me in the dynasty. I dont think you "apology" was worth shit . Do whatever you want!
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

The_Niddler wrote:It is no biggie Sudden, you got the win.
I agree our games are always fun, but I have been busy lately and have not been able to get on.

Sorry about that.
Its not your fault Niddler at all, I can always play you any time, its just the principle. And I dont care if I won or not I just enjoy playing with this team. It seemed to be a good game but just wish I could have played.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Vicious up in here.

I wish I could remember all of the craziness in my game with Miami last night. That team is wicked on defense, Ray Ray covers 75% of the field on his own. I was down like 28-7 early in the 2nd quarter. Came all the way back to make it 38-35 me, I think it was... then all hell broke loose again. Miller took a toss around the corner and broke 4-5 tackles to score. I came back, hit a 40+ yd pass, only to get stripped by Ray Ray. Then they hit their TE on a cross, who proceeded to break 4-5 tackles and score. Again, I almost came back, only to not get either onside kick down the stretch. It was a wild one. I had to rush out of the house last night for dinner plans after, or I would have had more details.

Their run D is insane, their offense is really just Ok... it's stoppable. On all but 1 of their scores, I had 3-4 tackles on the guy and they just kept breaking them. If I was smart, I would have turned on that secure tackle thing. I wish I recorded their KR for a TD, because the guy caught it on the boundary line, right at the front corner of the end zone and he literally ran straight up the sideline and I couldn't knock him out, it was nuts.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game and was just happy to make it a close loss to #2.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

SuddenBlues wrote:wow whatever dude! Your just a fucking dick you barely said sorry and moved on. It obvious you dont like me and never wanted me in the dynasty. I dont think you "apology" was worth shit . Do whatever you want!
Is this better? Anyway, you're done here. Please don't post in this thread again. Good bye.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Return to “Online Dynasty”