The 2011 24 Hour Dynasty League!!!

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Re: The 2011 24 Hour Dynasty League!!!

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

SIRLOIN wrote:
Shiftdnb wrote:Look for changes around 10pm at night, that's usually when Beefy advances.
shiftdnb thanks for posting on here. but get your facts str8? i'm not looking to get in a shit fight with you. you worry about your issue's and i'll worry about when the dynasty roll's and as for seeit. it's not my problem he don't check his online messages, that's on him. again it's not your job to worry about that. i'm trying to be nice so have a good day, good luck signing your slug's. beefy
I'm just saying I log on specifically to play the dynasty and then log off. I'm not on enough to be checking for the advance, so it helps to get the post. That's all.
ImageImageImageImage
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

SIRLOIN wrote:
Shiftdnb wrote:Look for changes around 10pm at night, that's usually when Beefy advances.
shiftdnb thanks for posting on here. but get your facts str8? i'm not looking to get in a shit fight with you. you worry about your issue's and i'll worry about when the dynasty roll's and as for seeit. it's not my problem he don't check his online messages, that's on him. again it's not your job to worry about that. i'm trying to be nice so have a good day, good luck signing your slug's. beefy p.s also you gotten a message every time the dynasty has rolled so stop acting like you'll post when you see a change/ geeez talk about hidden agenda's your a trip
Beefy not everyone checks their PSN mailboxes. Why is it that you have a problem with people not checking their PSN messages but can't find the time to post up on the NDL boards, where everyone and their mother do 98% of their communications for the game?

Looks like Beefy doesn't want me helping others out on this guys. Apparently it's not my job. Don't know why he has a problem with my posting and I have no idea where this statement is coming from. What exactly would be my hidden agenda? Oh, I know it's that I want people to get their recruiting in :roll:
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Okay, I sort of get why Beefy thought I had an agenda, looks like he's been doing it every 12 hours now that I look at the messages coming through. I didn't realize it was every 12, I saw it changed on Friday night at 10 then again on Saturday the again on Sunday morning. I have been posting it when I see the advance.

Oh and we've advanced to week 5.
outlaw
Reactions:

Post by outlaw »

The reason for the PSN and not here is because his computer is on the it's last legs so he try's not to use it.And yes it is every 12 hours during the off season just like buckeye does it once the season starts it will go back to every 24 hours.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

outlaw wrote:The reason for the PSN and not here is because his computer is on the it's last legs so he try's not to use it.And yes it is every 12 hours during the off season just like buckeye does it once the season starts it will go back to every 24 hours.
bingo. GL fellas.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

buckeye76 wrote:
outlaw wrote:The reason for the PSN and not here is because his computer is on the it's last legs so he try's not to use it.And yes it is every 12 hours during the off season just like buckeye does it once the season starts it will go back to every 24 hours.
bingo. GL fellas.

Look at this guy, on vacation with the wifey and still checking in to make sure the machine is running smoothly. :lol:

Enjoy yourself while your away brother.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Just advanced to position changes, says he'll advance at noon. My apologies to beefy for the miscommunication in time and his internet availability.
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

cut players is up. He plans to advance at midnight, earlier if everyone is ready
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Preseason is up says he's advancing at noon. Message him on psn if you need extension.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

thedonkeysho wrote:
buckeye76 wrote:
bingo. GL fellas.

Look at this guy, on vacation with the wifey and still checking in to make sure the machine is running smoothly. :lol:

Thanks Mike, Its been very relaxing. I dont mind doing NDL stuff at all on the beach (season ending stuff).

Shift, thanks for updating the boards, Beefy may not say it but Im sure he appreciates it too. Just hope when I get back I m not 0-fer....lol
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

buckeye76 wrote:
thedonkeysho wrote:
buckeye76 wrote:
bingo. GL fellas.

Thanks Mike, Its been very relaxing. I dont mind doing NDL stuff at all on the beach (season ending stuff).
Shift, thanks for updating the boards, Beefy may not say it but Im sure he appreciates it too. Just hope when I get back I m not 0-fer....lol
I do ;-)
ImageImageImageImage
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

I'm runnind SDSU into the ground. We went from a B team to a C- squad in one off season. This will be a rough year. That said I'm willing to play any user games that people want.
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Looks like we've moved to week 1
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Shiftdnb wrote:Looks like we've moved to week 1
I'm afraid.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

thank you to everyone for helping me keep things rolling. i do want to thank shiftdnb for posting and keeping everyone informed were we were at! everyone has a c or c minus schedule except outlaw has a b because the pack 12 is loaded this season. seeit per request has a f along with sixft. the wac is very weak . good luck and lets have fun beefy.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

SIRLOIN wrote:thank you to everyone for helping me keep things rolling. i do want to thank shiftdnb for posting and keeping everyone informed were we were at! everyone has a c or c minus schedule except outlaw has a b because the pack 12 is loaded this season. seeit per request has a f along with sixft. the wac is very weak . good luck and lets have fun beefy.
I may only beat the 3 FCS teams and that might be it lol
ImageImageImageImage
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Everyone has a bye this week that is left to play. Get online, ps3, dynasty.easports.com and get your recruiting in, I'm itching to play.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Shiftdnb wrote:Everyone has a bye this week that is left to play. Get online, ps3, dynasty.easports.com and get your recruiting in, I'm itching to play.
dont wait on me....
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

Shiftdnb wrote:Everyone has a bye this week that is left to play. Get online, ps3, dynasty.easports.com and get your recruiting in, I'm itching to play.

I won't be home till 1130 or so
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

It's cool, we still have til noon tomorrow, I was just letting everyone know.

Return to “Online Dynasty”