Thabeets OD - 4 open Spots

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

mbyrd75
Reactions:

Re: Thabeets OD

Post by mbyrd75 »

Block M wrote:Also, drama in the current season.

Maryland vs UNC
If Maryland wins they win the division, a loss sends Florida State.

Virginia vs Virginia Tech
Winner represents the Coastal division in the ACC Championship Game.
not nearly as exciting in the big 12. even if i manage to beat phreak texas will win the Big 12 but it might actually help me keep my job so I'd be stoked about that. Then next year maybe some revenge for the cpu losses. lol and I figured his THA would be low but who knows where he'll be after next season
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Image 10-6 Image
There were spills, thrills, fumbles and tumbles but Maryland edges North Carolina 10-6 in the snow to win the Atlantic division. Six turnovers, three fumbles and three interceptions, a field goal clanking off the post...this game had it all without points being scored.

Maryland finishes the 2012 regular season 10-2 and now awaits the winner of Virginia/Virginia Tech in the ACC Championship Game.
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

Now that that's out the way... :roll:

Internet should be up tomorrow for real this time, so I'll get USC's thumping done tomorrow ASAP so we can sit and see if Michigan chokes against Wisky or not. Since that's all that really matters for top ten play
AIM: JestaZ69 e-Mail: iRoccafella@gmail.com PSN - iRoccafella
ImageImage[/url]
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

iRoccafella wrote:Since that's all that really matters for top ten play
ahem

#10 OU vs #1 OSU

talked to phreak about this btw and hopefully we can get it in late tonight. if not then tomorrow
Last edited by mbyrd75 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Michigan lost to Ohio State according to the bottom line when I played.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Wasted Memory wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:
Wasted Memory wrote:Yeah I sent doc a text letting him know I couldn't play Tue or Wed and was just going to let him play against the CPU so as not to slow everyone else down. He must have decided the same. We're good to advance for our game.

Can you clarify what happened in your game ? Did you play CPU, or him or did he play CPU ??

Reason i ask is because Buckeye wants in, And DOC has basically been on Auto since joining

I didn't play it. I assumed you simmed.

Which if you didn't and he played the game last night that's a little irritating for me. I could have played last night if I had known we were not going to advance before then.

Oh well, I shook it off and all good now. ;)
I posted that I was gonna advance last night after Sammy n iroc were done. So you had the chance. So I guess he did play CPU, which means don't have room for Buckeye,
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

mbyrd75 wrote:
Block M wrote:Also, drama in the current season.

Maryland vs UNC
If Maryland wins they win the division, a loss sends Florida State.

Virginia vs Virginia Tech
Winner represents the Coastal division in the ACC Championship Game.
not nearly as exciting in the big 12. even if i manage to beat phreak texas will win the Big 12 but it might actually help me keep my job so I'd be stoked about that. Then next year maybe some revenge for the cpu losses. lol and I figured his THA would be low but who knows where he'll be after next season

Dude to of your 3 loses were users, the CPU didn't lose. ND and Texas whooped dat ass
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

was someone else using OU before I started? cause i took over after those games were played. lol If the ND and Texas users played the CPU then the cpu lost
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

Virginia Tech comes back from 14 down, blows a 14 point lead and wins by a TD on the last play of the game.

Virginia returned a kick to the house to tie it at 42 win 10 seconds to play. After the kickoff, Thomas finds Coles for a bomb to win it as time expires. Crazy game in the snow, Thomas lost 2 fumbles and threw a pick to keep Virginia in it.

Tech and Maryland to battle it out for a BCS bid.
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

mbyrd75 wrote:was someone else using OU before I started? cause i took over after those games were played. lol If the ND and Texas users played the CPU then the cpu lost
That ass whoopin we gave out was courtesy of the CPU laying down and taking it. Don't think anyone had okie when me and Beefy played em
ImageImage[/url]
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

Ah that's what i thought. Zero state and OU scheduled to play tonight
iRoccafella
Reactions:

Post by iRoccafella »

ND awaits it's BCS fate. Ticker showed Michigan losing to Ohio State. Depending on the outcome we could potentially see a yuckmouth All Big 12 National Championship... :(

Boomer Sooner... :roll:
ImageImage[/url]
phreakk
Reactions:

Post by phreakk »

Tha beet, our user game disconnected at 28-21 him, any way we can wait until tomorrow night to advance?
Aim- Daphreakk3
PSN- Phreakksshow
# 4 game- 908 523 8710
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

still hoping we can get this one in tonight. I'm around all night and i'd hate to see it left up to a Sim.
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

phreak can't play tonight. I can play the CPU if it gets put on autopilot. He can't play till tomm night probably so if you want to hold off advance till then we can play or like i said if you put it on autopilot and IM me I'll play the CPU tonight. i'll be around super late
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

mbyrd75 wrote:phreak can't play tonight. I can play the CPU if it gets put on autopilot. He can't play till tomm night probably so if you want to hold off advance till then we can play or like i said if you put it on autopilot and IM me I'll play the CPU tonight. i'll be around super late

You 2 have till tom after I get out if work (11pm est), otherwise i'm advancing. No one is playing CPU after a disco. Sorry.
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

nice. thanks man. id prefer it that way we had such a great game going
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Week 14 is up

Only the Big12 has games this week, the rest of us are on a BYE. Should be a quick advance, Maybe tom night if everyone can get to their game. But in any case, i will advance after i get back from Tigers game on Tues for sure. id like to get Champ week and into bowl games by Tues though if at all possible.

Top 25 Update
#1 Okie St
#2 ND
#3 Texas
#6 Oregon
#7 Va Tech
#11 Auburn
#13 Florida
#14 Maryland
#18 Oklahoma

BCS Top 5

#1 Okie St 10-1 1.0000
#2 ND 11-1 .995
#3 Texas 10-1 .989
#4 K State 9-2 .978
#5 Oregon 11-1 .976

Game of the Week

#3 Texas @ #4 K State

No real favorite in this one, Either way it helps me out. Still needed Ou to win, damn you ea DC's
Downing11
Reactions:

Post by Downing11 »

Just an FYI, that I will be away on a golf trip from Wednesday to Sunday. Tuesday night will be the last night I can get any games in and then I should be back late afternoon on Sunday so could play Sunday night at the earliest. Do what you need to do as far as advancing, although I'd like to be able to play the ACC Championship game against Maryland. I'll put everything on autopilot late Tuesday night.
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

hey thabeet do you want me to retire after the season and rejoin in the big 10 or something since there are no users there and theres 3 in the big 12? i know we had some miscommunication when I first joined.

Return to “Online Dynasty”