Chicago

Going on a trip? Taking a 4-day Mormon sabbatacal? Goldfish eat your power cord? If you're going away for a little bit post it here.
dealer4014
Reactions:

Chicago

Post by dealer4014 »

I will be in Chicago 9th-11th, be back late on the 11th, but will be around all day on the 12th
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Re: Chicago

Post by texasfan4444 »

go find ghostbar downtown. there is no sign for it just a little neon ghost outline in the second story window. Its actually in an swanky apartment complex on the second floor. Scenery in that joint in insane.

Address: 440 W. Randolph St.

the neon sign looks just like the ghost outline in this pic...

best seelction of bourbon i have ever come across....here is apic of the inside.

dealer4014
Reactions:

Post by dealer4014 »

texasfan4444 wrote:go find ghostbar downtown. there is no sign for it just a little neon ghost outline in the second story window. Its actually in an swanky apartment complex on the second floor. Scenery in that joint in insane.

best seelction of bourbon i have ever come across....here is apic of the inside.

thanks for the info...hoping to have a chance to go out one of the nights...meeting up with a couple college friends (but since all 3 of us have pregnant wives, not too sure we will have a chance, but here's to hoping!)
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

dealer4014 wrote:
texasfan4444 wrote:go find ghostbar downtown. there is no sign for it just a little neon ghost outline in the second story window. Its actually in an swanky apartment complex on the second floor. Scenery in that joint in insane.

thanks for the info...hoping to have a chance to go out one of the nights...meeting up with a couple college friends (but since all 3 of us have pregnant wives, not too sure we will have a chance, but here's to hoping!)
Thursday night. Dont bother going before midnight.

Return to “NDL Extended Absences”