NDL 13 Sugar Bowl Replay

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
WooPigSooie316
Reactions:

Re: NDL 13 Sugar Bowl Replay

Post by WooPigSooie316 »

fsupenguin wrote:
ChampDizzle wrote:The Arky defense is the real problem or lack thereof....
Going to be interesting to see what they can manage, even a great season likely only places them 4th in their own division. Still might be good enough for a top 15 ranking :oops:
Eh.....I think they'll be better than Johnny Football and the Aggies and right their with LSU. No one is getting close to Bama any time soon though.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

WooPigSooie316 wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:
Going to be interesting to see what they can manage, even a great season likely only places them 4th in their own division. Still might be good enough for a top 15 ranking :oops:
Eh.....I think they'll be better than Johnny Football and the Aggies and right their with LSU. No one is getting close to Bama any time soon though.
Really? I think A&M will be even better next season, this was a team with a 1st year starter at QB and in it's 1st year in a new system. And LSU will be light years better on defense than the Hogs, but then again I would have said you were insane if you told me Notre Dame would be playing in the national championship game this season.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

LSU is also returning pretty much every key player basically from last season's team who was possibly 1 drive away from the title game.
tball275
Reactions:

Post by tball275 »

shel311 wrote:LSU is also returning pretty much every key player basically from last season's team who was possibly 1 drive away from the title game.
Yet Les Miles is still head coach. So, 1-2 losses in SEC play. :D
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

tball275 wrote:
shel311 wrote:LSU is also returning pretty much every key player basically from last season's team who was possibly 1 drive away from the title game.
Yet Les Miles is still head coach. So, 1-2 losses in SEC play. :D
So like I was eluding to, Arkansas won't be "right there with LSU" :)
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

actually, im just mad our program is going to hell in a handbasket. FML! :(
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Sorry Pino, not every team can have a Les Miles guiding their program like LSU has.

Wait, what? :lol:
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

WooPigSooie316 wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:
I will take two of whatever your drinking.

If their two OL guys don't go pro early like it sounds like they aren't then we wont hang with them next year.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

WooPigSooie316
Reactions:

Post by WooPigSooie316 »

razorback44 wrote:
WooPigSooie316 wrote:
fsupenguin wrote:
I will take two of whatever your drinking.

If their two OL guys don't go pro early like it sounds like they aren't then we wont hang with them next year.
Well I had four different drinks styles tonight....so you'll have to be more specific.......

Return to “NDL:ESPN”