Future CODs

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Re: Future CODs

Post by BFiVL »

More power to you if you like it, I gave it a try and didn't. It had some positives but overall was junk to me.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

games come and go. I remember when SOCOM and HALO were the it games. Once something better comes out, we will surely embrace it.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

Uuaww wrote:games come and go. I remember when SOCOM and HALO were the it games. Once something better comes out, we will surely embrace it.
Halo is still awesome.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

BIGmike wrote:
Uuaww wrote:games come and go. I remember when SOCOM and HALO were the it games. Once something better comes out, we will surely embrace it.
Halo is still awesome.
Yeah it is definitely an entirely different thing. Apples and oranges vs cod. Destiny looks like it will be the new takeover. Bungie is going hard on that game and i like the idea they have with it being forever dynamic for as long as they want it to.

Most all halo games can be played over and over with much entertainment each time. You always see something new or different and youre always able to enjoy it every time. Just played the anniversary edition halo 1 on legendary co op and will be going back through solo. Same thing with 4. Ay game that gives that much satisfaction over 10+ years has got to be considered in GOAT talks. Much like GTA, Max Payne and RDR....AC series as well.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Police quest on the ps4 would be amazing.

Cod, same shiiiiiiiiiit
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

- SOCOM2 is still a Top 5 online shooter to me (looking at things as a whole). If I had to rank them? Duke Nukem 3D, SOCOM2, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 2 and World at War. SOCOM2 gets the nod over Battlefield for one single reason: medley. Go in a medley room and the map/mode is completely random. CoD had mosh pit (which was like 75% of medley) and BF3 has it to an extent, but nothing like SOCOM, you had no idea what was coming up next and it was glorious.

- I loved Killzone single-player, but only moderately enjoyed online.

- World at War and Modern Warfare 2 were Call of Duty's peak years for me.

- Battlefield 3 is the most complete shooter I have ever played.

- I've never played any XBox game ever.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

swellvermin wrote:
BIGmike wrote:
Halo is still awesome.
Yeah it is definitely an entirely different thing. Apples and oranges vs cod. Destiny looks like it will be the new takeover. Bungie is going hard on that game and i like the idea they have with it being forever dynamic for as long as they want it to.

Most all halo games can be played over and over with much entertainment each time. You always see something new or different and youre always able to enjoy it every time. Just played the anniversary edition halo 1 on legendary co op and will be going back through solo. Same thing with 4. Ay game that gives that much satisfaction over 10+ years has got to be considered in GOAT talks. Much like GTA, Max Payne and RDR....AC series as well.
Swelly stick to Madden damnit.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

buckeye76 wrote:
swellvermin wrote:
BIGmike wrote:
Halo is still awesome.

Swelly stick to Madden damnit.

Madden is nowhere in the top games of all time :lol:

But this is how I felt when you posted here:
"Stick to the basics, stick to the basics!" :lol:
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

Destiny and/or respawn's game. We should see both at E3 this year.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Hoos wrote:Destiny and/or respawn's game. We should see both at E3 this year.
Jason West quit respawn last year. Hope respawn puts out a good game.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

at this point, i dont care. i hope SOMEBODY puts out a good game.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Cnasty wrote:Police quest on the ps4 would be amazing.
is it that much to ask? i'm not even asking for Leisure suit Larry.... just police quest so Officer Krensta can grow that stache again!

Return to “Shooters”