Season 28 Status

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
rworkman83
Reactions:

Re: Season 28 Status

Post by rworkman83 »

buckeye76 wrote:Thanks AJ/JD.

I am on vacation in Mexico. I get in around 9pm est but won't actually get home until Midnight. I will have a timeline posted on Sunday.

I will apologize the internet down here in Playa sucks. It's hit and miss with the wifi.

Now, some of you clowns make me laugh. There's now secretive shutdown. Remember we are all mid 30 year old grown ass men. Stop acting like we are in high school. I thought most knew I was on vacation.

I will apologize about my internet issues.

With that said I'm gonna go back and enjoy the last two days of vacation and grab me a beer.

I probably enjoy this league the most out of anyone and have enjoyed trying to help make this the best gaming coummunity around over the years.

No more senseless bullshit.

Thanks
You just apologized twice for having bad internet service while on VACATION in Mexico. Get off the boards. Go enjoy a beer and the beach.

I too was really confused about the "locked" games, as all my remaining games have "preview" next to them.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

rworkman83 wrote:You just apologized twice for having bad internet service while on VACATION in Mexico. Get off the boards. Go enjoy a beer and the beach.
I too was really confused about the "locked" games, as all my remaining games have "preview" next to them.
You click on Preview, then Team Stats/recaps and it is open to input stats.

I am not sure what the problem is here.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

OK, after working with coug, it appears that some games have been marked as simmed and from what he and I can tell, it is from last season.

If anyone has games like this, just let myself or another commissioner know and we can clean it up for you.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

The_Niddler wrote:OK, after working with coug, it appears that some games have been marked as simmed and from what he and I can tell, it is from last season.

If anyone has games like this, just let myself or another commissioner know and we can clean it up for you.
See, everyone needs an Eeyore every once in awhile to get to the cause of problems...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
rworkman83
Reactions:

Post by rworkman83 »

The_Niddler wrote:OK, after working with coug, it appears that some games have been marked as simmed and from what he and I can tell, it is from last season.

Oh yea, I know. I was just saying mine never said "locked" like some were saying. I just wish I had more games to input stats for. :cry:
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

The_Niddler wrote:
Dolemitesooner wrote:You didn't see a timeline because they are working soon hard behind the scenes as Shel said

And dole, why you being a dick?

You have no idea, as someone told you, what goes on to make decisions for 20+ owners.
At least originally that is what we had.

Anytime any of you would rather become part of the solution instead of part of the problem, I am all ears.
But I have not seen a post from you or Coug on how the league should proceed, giving your thoughts and ideas.

But this bitching that goes on back and forth, it really gets under my skin sometimes.

Last I checked, we are all adults.

In coug's situation, all it takes is an IM or PM to me or any other commissioner and we would explain that nothing is being shutdown right now.
There will be a timeline just like we had posted during any other season.

I still cannot figure out what his issue is.
When I look at his schedule, everything is unlocked.
I cannot see his coaching reports, but I can tell you that mine are all unlocked.

But instead of asking, you just come out and accuse.
How old are we again?

Let's all act like adults and remember that to keep a league like this running, it takes a tremendous amount of personal time from someone like buckeye and the rest of the commissioners.
Time that they are taking away from their own family so that we have a forum to keep ourselves entertained.

So let's remember that it will work much better if we all work together instead of against each other.
Let's start discussing what is next for the NDL after NCAA and what do our members want?

What's next for the NDL?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35323
fixed it for you ;)
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

buckeye76 wrote: Remember we are all mid 30 year old grown ass men.
Don't forget Beefy, that fucker is like 65 years old. He's in bed now so we will get his rant tomorrow.

nothing but love beefy
ImageImageImage
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

GeorgesGoons wrote:
buckeye76 wrote: Remember we are all mid 30 year old grown ass men.
Don't forget Beefy, that fucker is like 65 years old. He's in bed now so we will get his rant tomorrow.

nothing but love beefy
:lol:
Actually on NCAA waiting for Dr. Tom/Flash Gordon/Knapp/Knappyhead
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

Someone asked when the deadline is. Shel said there was tons of hard work going on behind the scenes and I don't think there is at the moment.

I explained what was going on and I got no response.

The NDL as a football league is dead. Thats why people are not playing games. This thing worked with 120 owners. The plug has been pulled its not even on life support.

I will post in the other more constructive thread now.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

secretly theres another 120 NDL league and we just invited people over that we wanted.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

nick wrote:secretly theres another 120 NDL league and we just invited people over that we wanted.
:lol:
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

nick wrote:secretly theres another 120 NDL league and we just invited people over that we wanted.
:roll:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Dolemitesooner wrote: Shel said there was tons of hard work going on behind the scenes and I don't think there is at the moment.
Does it feel gross knowing you're exactly like Veni?
Dolemitesooner wrote:I explained what was going on and I got no response.
Yes you did.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I never made the cut :shock:

Guess you all didn't want an easy win.
ImageImageImage
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Dolemitesooner wrote:Someone asked when the deadline is. Shel said there was tons of hard work going on behind the scenes and I don't think there is at the moment.
Don't think.
- G.I. Joe
PSN: ReignOnU
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I had 2 games that had a 7-0 score put in, and I got the win in those. I just assumed that these got simmed since I haven't had any response in those 2 scheduling threads in quite sometime. I never once thought it was a shutdown conspiracy. WTF?? Really?? :lol:
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

Wasted Memory wrote:
cougnix wrote:

Coach Reports are locked up.

@AJ - I saw that, but it doesn't change the fact that that shutdown has already begun...
All of mine are like that. It's from the games that were simmed last season and didn't get re-opened by Holmey.
If only someone had commented or explained what was going on with this sooner... :lol:
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

shel311 wrote:
Dolemitesooner wrote: Shel said there was tons of hard work going on behind the scenes and I don't think there is at the moment.
Does it feel gross knowing you're exactly like Veni?
Dolemitesooner wrote:I explained what was going on and I got no response.
Yes you did.
No? Also Veni? What are you talking about?
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

Thanks For The Firetruck

Return to “NDL Open Forum”