Hello Ladies!

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Re: Hello Ladies!

Post by TerpsMustDie »

By request from Packsy, the proudest moment in my family's history:

Observe the toned abs and the beautiful pepper-spray induced snot rocket...just a great day. I also got a reconstructed knee from this day...but hey, we did kick VT's ass, so there was still plenty of positive.
brocam
Reactions:

Post by brocam »

I believe you missed this while you were out of town.
Stand Up Chuck And Let Em See You!
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

brocam wrote:Image

I believe you missed this while you were out of town.
I dislike all things Obama, but that's good stuff.
SgtHeartman
Reactions:

Post by SgtHeartman »

TerpsMustDie wrote:By request from Packsy, the proudest moment in my family's history:

Observe the toned abs and the beautiful pepper-spray induced snot rocket...just a great day. I also got a reconstructed knee from this day...but hey, we did kick VT's ass, so there was still plenty of positive.

Still the G.O.A.T.
SgtHeartman
Reactions:

Post by SgtHeartman »

Oh .... although Bearasses drunken heisman pose and subsequent sign of said drunken heisman pose on college gameday. So therefore those two tie as G.O.A.T.
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

TerpsMustDie wrote:By request from Packsy, the proudest moment in my family's history:

I can only imagine how many couches in Morgantown you crazies burned up that day

Ank
Reactions:

Post by Ank »

Funny shit! I was over at Judy's (Tstep) back in Jan. or so and that mother F@%kcer has that picture blown up and was getting ready to hang it on his wall.
By the way congrats on getting back home! Im still stuck here in Texas...but looking to transfer back to a post office in the Kanawha valley.

BTW Welcome back...Ill be home for the Marshall/WVU game Ill have to look ya up!
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Ank wrote:Funny shit! I was over at Judy's (Tstep) back in Jan. or so and that mother F@%kcer has that picture blown up and was getting ready to hang it on his wall.
By the way congrats on getting back home! Im still stuck here in Texas...but looking to transfer back to a post office in the Kanawha valley.

BTW Welcome back...Ill be home for the Marshall/WVU game Ill have to look ya up!
I live in the Woods and Irons subdivision that's on the backside of Sleepy Hollow Country Club. Let me know when you'll be back in WV.

Tell Judy I said hello if you talk to him...that big bastard needs to come back. Good luck with the transfer.
Ank
Reactions:

Post by Ank »

Shit your right around the corner from where my mom lives....She is off of Cordova drive right behind the hospital. Before I head home Ill get your number or something and we can get together for some beers...or find a spot to watch the WVU/Marshall game.
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

Ank wrote:Shit your right around the corner from where my mom lives....She is off of Cordova drive right behind the hospital. Before I head home Ill get your number or something and we can get together for some beers...or find a spot to watch the WVU/Marshall game.
We can definitely get some beers...I will be in Morgantown for the game.

Return to “League Introductions”