Ron Paul

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Ron Paul

Post by Cnasty »

Peay4Prez!!!
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

LetsGoPeay wrote: It's all the same and always will be until there is some sort of monumental, revolutionary change to the election system. Dumb down your politics in order to appeal to the large percentage of morons who vote based on thirty second commercials and get yourself elected. Then do whatever the hell you want when you're in office and blame it on the other party if it doesn't work.
Guess who is at fault for that?

You. Me. Corey. Nick. My father. Your mother. The neighbors. All of us who are too busy being fat cats that don't do anything until Dancing With Postal Workers is taken off the air. Then it is RIOT FUCKING TIME!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Other countries riot, protest, kill people.

We have smelly people sit on wall street in tents. :lol:
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

trendon wrote:
LetsGoPeay wrote: It's all the same and always will be until there is some sort of monumental, revolutionary change to the election system. Dumb down your politics in order to appeal to the large percentage of morons who vote based on thirty second commercials and get yourself elected. Then do whatever the hell you want when you're in office and blame it on the other party if it doesn't work.
Guess who is at fault for that?

You. Me. Corey. Nick. My father. Your mother. The neighbors. All of us who are too busy being fat cats that don't do anything until Dancing With Postal Workers is taken off the air. Then it is RIOT FUCKING TIME!
True. But mostly Nick and Corey.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

I forget who i voted for last US election
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Who cares who the president is. He isn't the one passing laws and making decisions. We should use our vote a little more carefully when it comes to the Senators and Congressmen.
ImageImageImage
Matt90210
Reactions:

Post by Matt90210 »

The fact that he is an "unshakable foe of abortion" would keep me from voting for him, or anyone, even if he thinks it should be at the state level. Abortion should be legal everywhere.

He also said, "[Gay] men don't really see a reason to live past their fifties. They are not married, they have no children, and their lives are centered on new sexual partners. They enjoy the attention and pity that comes with being sick."

Sorry but how can anyone that ignorant get elected?
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

All I know is that he is supported by the KKK, Nazi Americans and white supremacists. He has stated that he doesn't condone their views, but he welcomes their support.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
cdub21
Reactions:

Post by cdub21 »

mccain was too old but this guy is ok? lol hes all talk, just being different cause thats what everyone wants, just like obama and his "change"
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

He and his son both think alike. I've had to listen to his son's facist comments here in Kentucky the last few years....I want nothing to do with the guy who instilled those beliefs.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

GeorgesGoons wrote:Who cares who the president is. He isn't the one passing laws and making decisions. We should use our vote a little more carefully when it comes to the Senators and Congressmen.
You know I used to think this till George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were in office.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I know that as I was driving down to my mom's house for Christmas I saw a shitload of Ron Paul campaign signs right next to the "God Bless Earnhardt" signs. This was dead center in Incestuous Redneck Heaven, Southern Indiana. That is enough to show me that I would have to do a lot more in depth research before I cast a vote for him.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

They're all the same.

They're all the same.

They're all the same.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

GeorgesGoons wrote:Who cares who the president is. He isn't the one passing laws and making decisions. We should use our vote a little more carefully when it comes to the Senators and Congressmen.
Couldnt have said it better George.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

didn't know we had so many poly sci majors

truth is, other than a few very informed people, most of us have no idea who is the right person for the job.

we just go by what we hear and try to make informed decisions... most people generally make those decisions based on the things that direct their immediate lives and couldn't give two shits if its best for the entire country or if it is ruining the foundation that our country was built on.

since i'm not educated enough on the subject, i'm voting for the guy who looks the best in a suit.
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

To early to make a call... Im in wait and see mode.
aim - mcx79
PSN - mcx79
sixpackdan101
Reactions:

Post by sixpackdan101 »

Last edited by sixpackdan101 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

sixpackdan101 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvahywQKeFc&ob=av3e[/youtube]
FAIL EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH :)

(get rid of the & and everything to the right of it for the vid to work)
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

this whole time I thought Ron Paul was black :? .. I was wondering how he had the support of the KKK lol.
sixpackdan101
Reactions:

Post by sixpackdan101 »

nick wrote:
sixpackdan101 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvahywQKeFc&ob=av3e[/youtube]
FAIL EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH :)

(get rid of the & and everything to the right of it for the vid to work)
ALREADY FIXED BITCH!!!!!

Return to “Off Topic Forum”