Shel's Vegas Picture thread

A place to plan possible NDL get-togethers.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Shel's Vegas Picture thread

Post by ajalves »

plasma1896 wrote:here goes my only vegas photo from my phone from a trip about 2 years ago during opening week of the ncaa tournament. i was down there from wed thru saturday, and my buddy says "you guys want to fly back on the jet on friday night" i was like hell yeah. so i left the venetian at 8pm friday night and was at my house in california at 950pm. door to door.it was a great experience and im sure its going to happen again. nice to travel as a high roller for sure. my buddys job is to bring in high rollers.

G-5 holds 16 people and there was 2 guys up front and me and the wifey in the back eating lobster, kobe steak and crab legs.

thought you were rehashing the old "shootin the bull with ajalves" segment when i saw this picture.....

man that dude had some interviewing skillsssss
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Cnasty wrote:Its called marrying up.

EVERYONE in the NDL has done it based on pics that I have seen. :lol:
No, all men do that. On the other hand, they all marry down.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

ajalves wrote:
plasma1896 wrote:here goes my only vegas photo from my phone from a trip about 2 years ago during opening week of the ncaa tournament. i was down there from wed thru saturday, and my buddy says "you guys want to fly back on the jet on friday night" i was like hell yeah. so i left the venetian at 8pm friday night and was at my house in california at 950pm. door to door.it was a great experience and im sure its going to happen again. nice to travel as a high roller for sure. my buddys job is to bring in high rollers.

G-5 holds 16 people and there was 2 guys up front and me and the wifey in the back eating lobster, kobe steak and crab legs.

thought you were rehashing the old "shootin the bull with ajalves" segment when i saw this picture.....

man that dude had some interviewing skillsssss
wow , I forgot about that interview. that's been a while. might be on old boards
TerpsMustDie
Reactions:

Post by TerpsMustDie »

shel311 wrote:
nick wrote:no im saying you have a very attractive wife, and then theres you :D . so im assuming ure packing heat or rich or she just fell for your "charm" ;)
Well, I certainly ain't rich.

And we can ask Nasty, nole, AJ, TFan, Terps and Driccio if I'm very charming cause they certainly don't know the answer to the 3rd question, lol.
You are quite charming...I almost fell for you! ;)

Return to “NDL Convention”