Out of the Park Baseball League

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick

Roggie
Reactions:

Re: 2085 Season Thread... Sweet Home Chicago

Post by Roggie »

Whittness10 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:14 pm
Neurotic wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:41 pm
shel311 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:18 pm We'd never hear from some folks if they weren't bitching about something.
lmao, yeah sure. You push some of the best owners this league has ever seen away. Bring back the cheaters. And then wonder why activity is down. What a wonder.
I hope you're not referring to me as one of these "cheaters" that came back. You don't even know me. I'm not smart enough to cheat at this game even if I wanted to.
Everyone here knows who he's talking about. Why in the world would you think someone who doesn't know you would think you're a cheater?
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Roggie wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:19 pm
Whittness10 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:14 pm
Neurotic wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:41 pm
shel311 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:18 pm We'd never hear from some folks if they weren't bitching about something.
lmao, yeah sure. You push some of the best owners this league has ever seen away. Bring back the cheaters. And then wonder why activity is down. What a wonder.
I hope you're not referring to me as one of these "cheaters" that came back. You don't even know me. I'm not smart enough to cheat at this game even if I wanted to.
Everyone here knows who he's talking about. Why in the world would you think someone who doesn't know you would think you're a cheater?
People say a lot of things. For the record, I don't know who he's talking about.
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

dakshdar wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:05 pm
TheGobOne wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:26 pm Wow Rivera got robbed of MVP. He's a catcher and Ramos is a DH lmao. What is this game.
It was a tie, so in player profiles the both won.
Oh you're right. Never seen that before. Still, Rivera should have won straight up for sure.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

since the league looks dead, can i uninstall OOTP yet?
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

You already said you quit fucker....be gone! Or stay a little longer so you can rule the AL (L)east for a little longer
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

These posts were absolutely stupid. Anyone thinking Billy did anything to benefit his team should jump from a bridge to cleanse your gene pool.
ImageImageImage
Roggie
Reactions:

Post by Roggie »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:40 pm These posts were absolutely stupid. Anyone thinking Billy did anything to benefit his team should jump from a bridge to cleanse your gene pool.
Damn, I wish to one day be as cool as you as to tell people to kill themselves. God, you're a shit human being.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:38 pm You already said you quit fucker....be gone! Or stay a little longer so you can rule the AL (L)east for a little longer
i forgot to quote my comment. im rdy to leave the AL East. AL Central looks too easy so i'll pass on there.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:38 pm You already said you quit fucker....be gone! Or stay a little longer so you can rule the AL (L)east for a little longer
i forgot to quote my comment. im rdy to leave the AL East. AL Central looks too easy so i'll pass on there.
It would suck for you to be third over here
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Roggie wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:10 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:40 pm These posts were absolutely stupid. Anyone thinking Billy did anything to benefit his team should jump from a bridge to cleanse your gene pool.
Damn, I wish to one day be as cool as you as to tell people to kill themselves. God, you're a shit human being.
:lol: :lol: :lol: guess you are one of the idiots accusing Billy of cheating since you took offense. The whole conversation is stupid and you idiots throwing out innuendos that he's cheating should just quit
ImageImageImage
Roggie
Reactions:

Post by Roggie »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:29 pm
Roggie wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:10 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: guess you are one of the idiots accusing Billy of cheating since you took offense. The whole conversation is stupid and you idiots throwing out innuendos that he's cheating should just quit
You should probably try reading my post last page which literally says I don't think he did anything, but continue to be a dumbass. It suits you so well. It's simple. Even joking, telling someone to kill themselves is way fucking past the line of what's acceptable or not. You have to be a literal piece of shit to say it. period.

But here, I'll even quote it for you since I'm not sure you're smart enough to go back a page: "To be clear, I'm not saying you did anything on purpose. Just saying that it's not an even change for everyone based on team composition."
qazhby
Reactions:

Post by qazhby »

Yeah so anyway-

Qazhby is making the playoffs next season
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

qazhby wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:15 pm Yeah so anyway-

Qazhby is making the playoffs next season
You come back as a comedian?
ImageImageImage
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

File is uploading...
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

File is uploaded, website updated. New in game date 12/11

Free agents have filed, sign away.

HOF voting continues, please vote

Rule 5 pool comes out tomorrow. PROTECT YOUR GUYS TODAY!!!!! You have two days to do this but if you do it today you can verify they are not in the pool tomorrow

Jason Veeck signs a 1 year extension with Philly
David Austin signs a 2 year deal extension 18 million with Philly
Shane Forte signs a 1 year deal worth 25 million to remain in Philly
Tony Stone signs a 4 year extension worth 82 million with Philly
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

wdoupis wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:40 pm Thing is Neurotic is the one that told me about the modifiers near the end of 21. Explained them to me and told me we should change them like he does in the Dugout. We even compared the modifiers from our leagues. Then he told me that before going to 22 you should always click restore to defaults and when I did that stats really went crazy so I had to change them back to what they were as it had like 15 guys hitting over 60 HRs in the preseason predictions. Mike knows exactly what modifiers do and he also knows what he is saying is total bull shit. I spoke with Mike, the developers and the guy who runs Stats + about all of this stuff. I don't know why he is changing tune and saying things he knows is not true. I am guessing he is just a sad and bitter kind of dude.

That being said I am more than happy to step down from running this thing if that is what you guys want. If you guys think it was some shady thing and its time for someone else then lets go to someone else. I've ran it a long time and I am tired of quite a few of you guys anyways.

No. You stay.

Just stop hurting my pitchers ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

wdoupis wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:49 am File is uploaded, website updated. New in game date 12/11

Free agents have filed, sign away.

HOF voting continues, please vote

Rule 5 pool comes out tomorrow. PROTECT YOUR GUYS TODAY!!!!! You have two days to do this but if you do it today you can verify they are not in the pool tomorrow

Jason Veeck signs a 1 year extension with Philly
David Austin signs a 2 year deal extension 18 million with Philly
Shane Forte signs a 1 year deal worth 25 million to remain in Philly
Tony Stone signs a 4 year extension worth 82 million with Philly
Phew.
ImageImageImageImage
LighttheWick
Reactions:

Post by LighttheWick »

Just lost my top batting spec to retirement because he's going to enter the NFL draft. What a kick in the balls!
Ry
Reactions:

Post by Ry »

LighttheWick wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:57 am Just lost my top batting spec to retirement because he's going to enter the NFL draft. What a kick in the balls!
He’s no Bo.
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

File is uploading...

Return to “Old OOTP Baseball”