Penguins OD 11!

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

fsupenguin
Reactions:

Re: Penguins OD 11!

Post by fsupenguin »

Week 3 of offseason recruiting is open, week 4 coming Wednesday night around midnight.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Week 4 is open, Week 5 coming Thursday night.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Yes we did advance to week 5 of offseason recruiting, position changes coming Friday night after midnight.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

im back and caught up....
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

Position changes up! Giving people till Sunday night, unless you all get done sooner of course. Then we will be on to player cuts.
Shiftdnb
Reactions:

Post by Shiftdnb »

Ugggh, does anybody know if we can do this online? I'm not seeing a way to do it. Won't be home till Thursday.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

I don't believe we can do any of the offseason stuff on the pc, that would make too much sense for EA.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We have advanced to player cuts, I will give people till Tuesday night at about midnight to get these done. Then on to the preseason, for the preseason you will have untill Thursday night whenever the college football game gets over pretty much. So now is the time to get a jump on schedule requests. Best to post on the dynasty page, or in this thread.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Just fyi, you can schedule me any opponent. But I ll be out of town from sept 18-25 and then Sept 28th-Oct 3rd. So i think i can put myself on auto pilot if i cant feel free to put me on. Thanks Pen.
GT25Ump
Reactions:

Post by GT25Ump »

Hey guys, Pengs said you guys needed to fill an open spot so I'm jumping on board! I took over the Commodores of Vanderbilt, in that crazy good SEC, whew. Due to how nasty my conference schedule will be, I'd request a really pussy whipped Nebraska Cornhusker type non-conference slate! :lol: Gimme a 1-AA team for sure, maybe a matchup with say, the Vandals of Idaho, maybe Arkansas State and whatever after that. Thanks
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

GT25Ump wrote: I'd request a really pussy whipped Nebraska Cornhusker type non-conference slate! Thanks
Suck it Cyclone!! 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
GT25Ump
Reactions:

Post by GT25Ump »

thedonkeysho wrote:
GT25Ump wrote: I'd request a really pussy whipped Nebraska Cornhusker type non-conference slate! Thanks

We're proud to be part of the Cornshucker's pussy schedule, ha.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

GT25Ump wrote:
thedonkeysho wrote:

We're proud to be part of the Cornshucker's pussy schedule, ha.
Man I was very impressed with the way the Cyclones handled business Week 1 against NIU. But they looked like a totally different team this past weekend vs. the Hawkeyes. They didn't seem to have ANY swagger, almost like they accepted defeat before they took the field.

I mean I realize Iowa is way better than NIU...but it was 2 entirely different ISU teams. Any input on that??
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
GT25Ump
Reactions:

Post by GT25Ump »

I was NOT impressed with the Clones, against NIU. I really dislike this offensive scheme they are using, screen here, shotgun draw there, QB keeper here. Not a fan of Austin Arnaud either. Shit, his best season was as a Sophomore...he has regressed since then. I thought both teams played their usual game, as we all knew that Iowa had the better athletes and the better coaching. ISU would have had to have played at least above average and Iowa would have had to have played at least below average, with some key turnovers. Sorta like the Nebraska-ISU game last season. Obviously Nebraska was the more talented team, but turnovers always kill, or are beneficial, which ISU would have needed about a +3 turnover margin on Saturday, minimum.
fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

We are in the preseason ladies!!!!!!
Week 1 of the regular season will be coming Thursday night right after the college football game is over, or when I get home from work, whichever comes later.
Now is the time to give me your schedule requests, please post them here. And let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

me and motown want to play Ohio U vs Army....
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

buckeye76 wrote:me and motown want to play Ohio U vs Army....
Yes this is correct, Needs to be late in year. As I just moved and am waiting to get ISP hooked up, N dont wanna have ne issues at begining of season.

Also I would like to schedule a game vs Donksho at end of year as well. We have already talke about it.

Thanks Bro.Keep u informed on when I get ISP back up and going.
SuddenBlues
Reactions:

Post by SuddenBlues »

I think me and Army also said we wanted to play but if he has no more room it is ok. Just let me know!
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

SuddenBlues wrote:I think me and Army also said we wanted to play but if he has no more room it is ok. Just let me know!

This is also correct.

Hey Pengy, I will have internet come early Sat moring. So if u can atleast schedule my 3 request Anywhere but 1st 2 weeks I would totally apprciate it. Other then that im good to go. Wish u had the OD online so i could use the PC to do my recruting n what not till then, It wouldnt show up on EASW , like the 24 hr dynasty does.
chuskerpride
Reactions:

Post by chuskerpride »

i can access the dynasty on EA's site. you should be able to.

Return to “Online Dynasty”