Slow Moving Dynasty --NCAA 12

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Re: Slow Moving Dynasty --NCAA 12

Post by steelcitychaos »

UCWeiser wrote:
UCWeiser wrote:tfan, I am around tonight and Friday after work. I am heading out of town some time between 10 and 11 ET on Saturday and won't be back until Sunday evening.
Will you be around this evening?

he is on Autopilot, have you reached him on im?
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

I think everyone has played there games, I will be advancing sometime today I don't know a time yet but I will post and we will advance every 24 hrs until we complete the offseason
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

Final User Top 25

#1 USC
#2 Cincy
#3 Texas AM
#4 Michigan
#6 Bosie State
#7 Oregon State
#8 UCF
#9 Virginia Tech
#16 Arkansas
#21 Florida

The only coaching changes was Football Kelly, his contract was not re-newed and the only offer he received was from Middle Tenn state as a Defensive Coordinator,,,Kelly if you dont want to be there, retire from the dynasty and I will send you another invite so you can pick the team you want to be the head coach of

We have advanced to players leaving--If everyone can address there players leaving tonight I can advance tomorrow morning at 9am est---if not then it will be tomorrow night after 9pm est---please post if you need more time

Teams that have players underclassmen wanting to leave early
USC, Arkansas, Florida, Michigan, NC State, Oregon State, Texas AM, UCF, Virginia Tech,
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

I'll take care of this when I get home tonight. I have a feeling I'm going to have to convince my RB to stay.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

I'll also knock mine out this evening. Interested to see what Juniors on my team think they're good enough to go pro... :roll:
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

I had 2 Sophmores that wanted to Transfer and 3 Juniors that wanted to go Pro- I was only able to keep 2 Juniors
cnotes008
Reactions:

Post by cnotes008 »

3-3 for Michigan, kept a MLB and a DE from going pro and a big leg kicker from transfering! Should be another good season, not losing any key players.
cnotes008
OutRage
Reactions:

Post by OutRage »

Arkansas RB who led the league in rushing last year might not come back for his senior season. Arkansas had the best fg kicker in the league last season and will be back and will be hunting a few 50+ yard FG's next season.
Season 24 UNLV- New Orleans Bowl Champ
Season 25 Miami- Champs Sports Bowl Champ
Season 26 SMU- Hawaii Bowl Champ
Best way to reach me is thru the Playstation network: x-_OutRage_-x
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

Is it ok if I advance tomorrow morning? If no one posts then I will advance
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Got my stuff done tonight.

Convinced my stud RB to stay for his senior year. He missed four games last season and was still top 10 rushing overall.

Convinced a SO SS to not transfer, but a SO DT (80 OVR) wouldn't stick around (I think he went to Tulane).
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

Im out of town and wont be on ps3 till tomorrow night around 1am est or so...prolly closer to 2am est. id like to see who i can keep, if possible.
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

swellvermin wrote:Im out of town and wont be on ps3 till tomorrow night around 1am est or so...prolly closer to 2am est. id like to see who i can keep, if possible.

I was going to advance, but you have 3 guys wanted enter the draft over transfer and 1 of them is your Jr-hb 92 overall Michael that wants to go pro. I will wait
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

I couldn't find it anywhere, so I think it is pretty dumb that the web based portal for the dynasty doesn't allow you to do the recruiting for the players leaving early. You can do every other damn thing on there. Way to go EA.
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

dakshdar wrote:I couldn't find it anywhere, so I think it is pretty dumb that the web based portal for the dynasty doesn't allow you to do the recruiting for the players leaving early. You can do every other damn thing on there. Way to go EA.
+1. Think they really gaffed that one. You should be able to do all this off season stuff on the portal; talk to players wanting to leave/transfer, position changes, depth chart, etc. I hate having to log in every day just to do that during the off season.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

Wasted Memory wrote:
dakshdar wrote:I couldn't find it anywhere, so I think it is pretty dumb that the web based portal for the dynasty doesn't allow you to do the recruiting for the players leaving early. You can do every other damn thing on there. Way to go EA.
+1. Think they really gaffed that one. You should be able to do all this off season stuff on the portal; talk to players wanting to leave/transfer, position changes, depth chart, etc. I hate having to log in every day just to do that during the off season.
I agree as well. And as a commish, you can only advance from the website to a new week for teh regular season. If you want to advnce during the post and pre season, you have to do it from the PS3.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

steelcitychaos wrote:
swellvermin wrote:Im out of town and wont be on ps3 till tomorrow night around 1am est or so...prolly closer to 2am est. id like to see who i can keep, if possible.

I was going to advance, but you have 3 guys wanted enter the draft over transfer and 1 of them is your Jr-hb 92 overall Michael that wants to go pro. I will wait
Cool man. Ill post up when i get him to stick. Thank you!!
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

Spent 1 hour on that fool and he chunked up tha deuce! Wtf! Also spent an hour on my 80 ovr TE and he bounced too! Coach Swelly aint doin the thing lol
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

advancing today around 2pm est
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

We have advanced to week 1 of recruiting--next advance tomorrow at 2pm est

User Top 25 Recruiters

#4 Michigan
#7 Florida
#12 Cincy
#13 NC State
#21 Virginia Tech
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

I don't know what the hell is going on with the recruiting on the portal page. When I first go to recruiting it shows a ton of guys on my page followed by several guys at the bottom who've committed to Clemson. I try to remove the guys since I'm not interested in most of them and it tells me there's an error. I go to the search for prospects tab and try to add guys but it tells me that I've already got 35 prospects I'm chasing after. Go back to that tab and now it's a whole new list of recruits. Started to make pitches to the ones I was interested in and it went okay. However, when I was done with the first guy, after I go to look at another the list is gone again! ? ! ? ! ?

Guess I'm recruiting on the PS3 tonight... :roll:

Return to “Online Dynasty”