NHL League?

Moderators: jsence2, Wasted Memory

nick
Reactions:

NHL League?

Post by nick »

Just getting a gauge out there of how many people have the game, and apparently they have a connected careers like Madden. Upside the NHL is, their Be A Pro is about 600 000 times better than Madden so I wouldnt even be against the idea of a coach (play as whole team i presume) or player, because players also are HORRIBLE (55 overall) to start.

But ya, who has, and has interest. We dont need to fill it up completely but even 6-8 person base would be great.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Re: NHL League?

Post by The_Niddler »

I would like to try some kind of league in NHL, but I prefer to play as a team not a coach.

If they have a mode like the Madden Careers or NCAA Dynasty.
The other thread in NCAA and PS3 Info section has a few that are interested.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29761

Looks like Peay, Block M, myself and you would all be in for sure.
LiQ seems like he may be interested too, but not 100% there.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Yeah, I'd be interested. I don't know shit about who's good or bad. I always thought the Blackhawks was a badass name so I'd take them. Either that or the Lightning or Panthers.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

The_Niddler wrote:I would like to try some kind of league in NHL, but I prefer to play as a team not a coach.

If they have a mode like the Madden Careers or NCAA Dynasty.
The other thread in NCAA and PS3 Info section has a few that are interested.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29761

Looks like Peay, Block M, myself and you would all be in for sure.
LiQ seems like he may be interested too, but not 100% there.
2 things

1. i couldnt do this, im on a team with buddies and you can only join 1
2. the cool rthing with an NHL league, you could put that guy (same dude u play with in those clubs) on the team and be him only. So youd be J Nidle, the RW for whatever team, and like you'd be in the race for art ross and all that shit, and you wouldnt have to worry about any of the GM shit, just the games.
xLiQx
Reactions:

Post by xLiQx »

I love club play, it's so fun! We can get a group of guys together and get online,it's a blast with mics. Add me on PSN if you play it, we can drop in some games together
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

I also love the club play although having never played with an official club, I just play the drop-in games and they are a blast.

Id just prefer to have a full team (or atleast five members) and it might be hard to get us all on at the same time.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

nick wrote: 2 things

2. the cool rthing with an NHL league, you could put that guy (same dude u play with in those clubs) on the team and be him only. So youd be J Nidle, the RW for whatever team, and like you'd be in the race for art ross and all that shit, and you wouldnt have to worry about any of the GM shit, just the games.
Is there no regular league option in NHL?

I am in the game right now and I see under GM Connected, this is their league option. It says you can play against up to 29 of your friends.
So we could start a regular NHL league.

I don't see Club play, how do I get to that option?
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Block M
Reactions:

Post by Block M »

Online > EA Sports Hockey League

From there you can edit your pro and play in drop-in games.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

The_Niddler wrote:
nick wrote: 2 things

Is there no regular league option in NHL?

I am in the game right now and I see under GM Connected, this is their league option. It says you can play against up to 29 of your friends.
So we could start a regular NHL league.

I don't see Club play, how do I get to that option?
NHL is the most confusing set up ever

Just like in Madden, you know how you could start as a coach or a player, im guessing thats how "regular nhl works" in this years game. You can either be the coach (control say Malkin or Crosby when Pitt) or a Player (Just J Nidle every game. to the point that u sit off shifts while the other lines play).

I will look more into it.

If you wanna do just drop in games as a regular dude, go to "Online" and "EASHL" (it might not be acronym'd but full name) and inside ther ego down to "My pro".. note tho, you have to edit every position because every position can be different. My LW is my bread and butter hes a play maker, but my RW when I'm forced there is a power forward I just park infront of the net.

I've already played 40+ club games. Leading my team and we suck :(

Return to “Online Dynasty”