Future CODs

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Future CODs

Post by ajalves »

I guess I'm wondering what they can do to recharge the series?

any ideas?

I play it now, but in reality its mostly just for something to do.

Is there even a MW4 coming out? seems like we'd have heard a little something by now
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: Future CODs

Post by DRiccio21 »

they need to make a police quest/SWAT type game.

not really related to the subject, but thats what i think!!
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

DRiccio21 wrote:they need to make a police quest/SWAT type game.

That would be so bad ass.

Get out of the army realm and lets do some crack house break ins and shit. Hostage negotiations.

All of it!
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

First looks are usually in April for cod. Xbox 720 also gets first peak in April so I would figure we will see first peak then.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Same shit.

Military crap, same map shit, same bigmike heavy breathing on the headset.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

- More detailed use of vehicles
- Interactive targets that have to be safeguarded, like a hostage retrieval scenario
- Obviously more weapons will draw people in
- Instead of generic maps, use actual locations and modify them a bit to make them practical for the game
- Add customizable body armor/gear... guys go nuts over some diamonds on some guns... I imagine this would be a huge success
PSN: ReignOnU
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Cnasty wrote:

Get out of the army realm and lets do some crack house break ins and shit. Hostage negotiations.

All of it!
break in at 300 Collins Ave??? Beefy and I are on it, while Detective AJ and Nasty handle the murder investigation over in Hialeah. meet back at the station for our daily briefing... don't forget to put your gun back in the locker!
sixpackdan101
Reactions:

Post by sixpackdan101 »

There are plenty of other games we could play but you guys never buy them. Try something new for once you pansies. I'm going with Destiny when that comes out. I'm sure mike will too since he was a fan of Halo. At first glance they look very similar. Unfortunately it's probably not out until 2014. Until then ill probably jump around from CoD to battlefield to the new killzone.

And GTA will take up a lot of my time...that game online is as fun as it gets.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

too bad GTA keeps being pushed back.. which sucks :(
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

DRiccio21 wrote:
Cnasty wrote:

All of it!
break in at 300 Collins Ave??? Beefy and I are on it, while Detective AJ and Nasty handle the murder investigation over in Hialeah. meet back at the station for our daily briefing... don't forget to put your gun back in the locker!
Trendon would be the good cop who does everything by the book and reports all of you fools for any wrongdoings!!!
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

sixpackdan101 wrote:There are plenty of other games we could play but you guys never buy them. Try something new for once you pansies. I'm going with Destiny when that comes out. I'm sure mike will too since he was a fan of Halo. At first glance they look very similar. Unfortunately it's probably not out until 2014. Until then ill probably jump around from CoD to battlefield to the new killzone.

Familarity breeds content. Killzone novelty wears off quick. Battlefield looks like a solid option.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

shel311 wrote: Trendon would be the good cop who does everything by the book and reports all of you fools for any wrongdoings!!!
you're still in the academy!
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Killzone 3 was the most fun I ever had for only one day.
sixpackdan101
Reactions:

Post by sixpackdan101 »

BFiVL wrote:
sixpackdan101 wrote:There are plenty of other games we could play but you guys never buy them. Try something new for once you pansies. I'm going with Destiny when that comes out. I'm sure mike will too since he was a fan of Halo. At first glance they look very similar. Unfortunately it's probably not out until 2014. Until then ill probably jump around from CoD to battlefield to the new killzone.

Familarity breeds content. Killzone novelty wears off quick. Battlefield looks like a solid option.
No...you just get frustrated by the earning curve and quit. That's why we may be stuck on CoD forever. The novelty of CoD wore off for me about two games ago. I can't even remember MW3 except for infected. Seriously, I sat here for about five minutes trying to remember anything about that game and I couldn't. Why do we play a game that is so forgettable?
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

sixpackdan101 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:

No...you just get frustrated by the earning curve and quit. That's why we may be stuck on CoD forever. The novelty of CoD wore off for me about two games ago. I can't even remember MW3 except for infected. Seriously, I sat here for about five minutes trying to remember anything about that game and I couldn't. Why do we play a game that is so forgettable?
right now, whats the alternative?

I mean, im not grabbing BF3 right now due to the fact youre better off just wating till the next one comes out.

however if MW4 looks like the same ole same ole, i'd have no problem switching
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

I like the game modes cod offers. Kz3 had how many? Like 3 or 4? The customization of weapons and perks were not flexible. It was fun for like 2 days and then blah.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

battlefield is fun btu its definitely different and takes time to get used too. However, if you really wanna feel like youre in "war", thats the game, especially if you play on a Japanese server and they start c4'ing cars and sending them in trying to blow you up.
sixpackdan101
Reactions:

Post by sixpackdan101 »

BFiVL wrote:I like the game modes cod offers. Kz3 had how many? Like 3 or 4? The customization of weapons and perks were not flexible. It was fun for like 2 days and then blah.
Game modes is your excuse? What game modes do we enjoy playing on cod? Dom, demo, headquarters, and hard point. Killzone had one of the best game modes of any game. In a single game the game mode would switch automatically. Perks were awesome in kz too. Gunplay was just too difficult for most to enjoy.

Now you got me wanting to play it again.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

sixpackdan101 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:I like the game modes cod offers. Kz3 had how many? Like 3 or 4? The customization of weapons and perks were not flexible. It was fun for like 2 days and then blah.
Game modes is your excuse? What game modes do we enjoy playing on cod? Dom, demo, headquarters, and hard point. Killzone had one of the best game modes of any game. In a single game the game mode would switch automatically. Perks were awesome in kz too. Gunplay was just too difficult for most to enjoy.

What the fuck are you talking about?
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

sixpackdan101 wrote:

im 100% down for any game mode, core, hard core, search....i dont care.

HOWEVAAAAAA any shooter game where guys can be invisible....nah, ill pass

not to mention you had to RUN 4 miles in some of those KZ maps to get into the action.

BLOPS 2 has grown on me. Im ok with it now. im just dont like the connection issues it has at times

Return to “Shooters”