Possible issue.....

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Possible issue.....

Post by GeorgesGoons »

So I was playing Ted (UAAWW) last week and I tried to sub out my starters because of the score and try to give him a chance to work on something with lesser guys playing for me. I tried to do the mass subs and it wouldn't let me. I tried once during a special team play and again while on offense and both times my mass subs block was ghosted out. Anyone else run into this or have even tried in a league game?
ImageImageImage
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Possible issue.....

Post by ChampDizzle »

GeorgesGoons wrote:So I was playing Ted (UAAWW) last week and I tried to sub out my starters because of the score and try to give him a chance to work on something with lesser guys playing for me. I tried to do the mass subs and it wouldn't let me. I tried once during a special team play and again while on offense and both times my mass subs block was ghosted out. Anyone else run into this or have even tried in a league game?
I heard after the draft, buckeye had holmey send a bug to Ted's ps3. It enables opponents to break the 35 pt rule thus not allowing subs. :D
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

GeorgesGoons wrote:So I was playing Ted (UAAWW) last week and I tried to sub out my starters because of the score and try to give him a chance to work on something with lesser guys playing for me. I tried to do the mass subs and it wouldn't let me. I tried once during a special team play and again while on offense and both times my mass subs block was ghosted out. Anyone else run into this or have even tried in a league game?
You can't mass sub in online games. Never have been able to if I remember correctly.
BIGmike
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by BIGmike »

OracleHCR wrote:
You can't mass sub in online games. Never have been able to if I remember correctly.
Bingo.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I've encountered another possible issue. The defensive user control is non-existent.
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

in the past i've been able to, but it won't let you do it with a certain amount of time left in the game, up by a certain number of points (haven't tried on this years game because im to afraid to pause it and d/c).

But, like when i said i used to be able to have my depth chart load im sure everyone will it was never possible.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

ChampDizzle wrote:
I heard after the draft, buckeye had holmey send a bug to Ted's ps3. It enables opponents to break the 35 pt rule thus not allowing subs. :D
Ted know's....we'll leave it at that.
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

A serious GLITCH !!

Ok so me and Beefy are in a game, I throw a fade to endzone, My guy tips it and he intercepts it in endzone. As it looks like he was out of bounds and they give him a TD !!

Seriouslly weird

Will make video after gm.
xLiQx
Reactions:

Post by xLiQx »

Sounds legit.
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

xLiQx wrote:Sounds legit.

Nothing was legit about it. Should have been a touch back instead was 7, i have it saved on easw. Will upload to youtube tonight and post it
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

Nothing was legit about it. Should have been a touch back instead was 7, i have it saved on easw. Will upload to youtube tonight and post it
its BEEFY, He gets special treatment. :D
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

buckeye76 wrote:
ChampDizzle wrote:
Ted know's....we'll leave it at that.
I'm quoting this!!!!!

I have always been against the 35 point rule.

I encourage everyone to play hard against me all game.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Shut up ted
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

ChampDizzle wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

lol no lol it was some kind of glitch. it was the wrong enzone!!! my guy dove for a tipped ball and never even touched the enzone. he fell on the wide wr and slid out of bounds? never seen any thing like it!!! lol
sinacol6
Reactions:

Post by sinacol6 »

SIRLOIN wrote:
ChampDizzle wrote:
I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:

lol no lol it was some kind of glitch. it was the wrong enzone!!! my guy dove for a tipped ball and never even touched the enzone. he fell on the wide wr and slid out of bounds? never seen any thing like it!!! lol
This same thing happened in my game with Twista last night
AIM gratefulhero
PSN sinacol6
JohnnyP
Reactions:

Post by JohnnyP »

BFiVL wrote:Shut up ted
+1

Return to “NDL Open Forum”