PS4 Game Discussion

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

PS4 Game Discussion

Post by Cnasty »

Where is Nole when you need him?

LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Re: PS4 Game Discussion

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Cnasty wrote:Where is Nole when you need him?

Love me some God of War. If they did a completely remastered PS4 version of the whole trilogy I'd just send them my debit card number and tell them to take whatever they wanted for it.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Agreed.

So good
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

ahhhh yisssssssssssssssss
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Not a game but a big addition for some as Spotify has gone live for the PS3 and PS4 and its getting great reviews for functionality.

Biggest functionality is listening to your playlists while you game if you are into that sort of thing.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Cnasty wrote:Not a game but a big addition for some as Spotify has gone live for the PS3 and PS4 and its getting great reviews for functionality.

Biggest functionality is listening to your playlists while you game if you are into that sort of thing.

It's fantastic.
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

BFiVL wrote:
Cnasty wrote:Not a game but a big addition for some as Spotify has gone live for the PS3 and PS4 and its getting great reviews for functionality.

It's fantastic.
I'm a fan.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

BFiVL wrote:

It's fantastic.
My son is begging me to get premium, do you have premium? Anyone? How is it?
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

cougnix wrote:
BFiVL wrote:

It's fantastic.
My son is begging me to get premium, do you have premium? Anyone? How is it?
its awesome. its also like $5 a month if you have a student email. unlimited songs. offline play (great for travel).
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

No premium for me. I have turned all sound off on MLB the show except for the bats and gloves. Able to listen to spotify with out it competing with the repetitive announcers. Can adjust volume of spotify and skip songs on the fly just by holding the PS button as if I was going to turn off the ps4. It's really good.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

When I first got the PS4 and actually played it, I paid $5/month for the PS4 only version of Sony Music Unlimited, or whatever it's called. It is pretty cool, then after a while, the novelty of it kinda wore off and I stopped using it, so I canceled the subscription.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Spotify is just awesome in general. I've tried every streaming service under the sun and it has always been the best. Especially with their stand alone program on the desktop.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I only use the phone apps. For my preferences, Google Play's functionality just blows Spotify away.
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

I use spotify multiple times a day. It's awesome.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

I have the premium free trial for Spotify, not sure I'll keep it though. I liked Google Play but I didn't like the fact that some albums/artists were missing that are on Spotify. I use Google Play to access my music (it stores the albums I own in the cloud like an iTunes database, which is nice) and Spotify for anything else. Haven't used it on PS4 yet, just my tablet and phone when I'm away from home.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

What's the difference between Spotify premium and free?

I haven't paid for Spotify in quite a while, just signed in on the ps4, and I was able to access all my old songs as well as add something new.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I purchased The Crew yesterday. I needed something to kill time while the little one sleeps. I played the prologue and through all of the events in the first city (Detroit) last night. I like the storyline concept that helps to guide you through the content and it's good that you can run off and compete other challenges while you're in the location.

It has a huge open world and is very much and arcade racer. When you go into a new racing game, it's important to understand whether it's sim/arcade. Many negative reviews I see on the racing games tie back to the user not realizing what they were buying. The game is setup to be "Need for Speed meets MMORPG." However, I haven't interacted with any other users yet. I did see them in the open world, but there wasn't any need to work with them. That may change as I progress through it.

I haven't played enough to fully recommend it yet, but after logging 3 hours or so, the game definitely has potential as long as it doesn't become too repetitive.
PSN: ReignOnU
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

ReignOnU wrote:I purchased The Crew yesterday. I needed something to kill time while the little one sleeps. I played the prologue and through all of the events in the first city (Detroit) last night. I like the storyline concept that helps to guide you through the content and it's good that you can run off and compete other challenges while you're in the location.

It has a huge open world and is very much and arcade racer. When you go into a new racing game, it's important to understand whether it's sim/arcade. Many negative reviews I see on the racing games tie back to the user not realizing what they were buying. The game is setup to be "Need for Speed meets MMORPG." However, I haven't interacted with any other users yet. I did see them in the open world, but there wasn't any need to work with them. That may change as I progress through it.

I haven't played enough to fully recommend it yet, but after logging 3 hours or so, the game definitely has potential as long as it doesn't become too repetitive.
Like any racer it has certain types of races, take down, full race, time trials, etc. Ive played it for about a week now between trips since i only carry the ps3 and not the ps4, but its been fun. I wish it did have more ability to customize the setup of the cars, but its enough to keep me interested.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Been playing Shadows of Mordor. It's fun enough. Very repetitive and kinda easy, but still a decent out of fun.
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

shel311 wrote:What's the difference between Spotify premium and free?

I haven't paid for Spotify in quite a while, just signed in on the ps4, and I was able to access all my old songs as well as add something new.
Playlists available offline is the main one for me. Not sure of any other differences, ad-free?

Return to “Playstation”