Trendon's Dreams Come True!

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Trendon's Dreams Come True!

Post by buckeye76 »

with that said, unless you live in akron/cleveland or columbus (bigger cities in ohio) At&t coverage sucks. We have a few guys that have them at work and complain nonstop about dropping of calls and slow data while in good ole Mansfield, ohio. I personally never even looked at the iphone just cause of At&t coverage sucks in this part of ohio. But know who knows.

I do agree with Dave, would like to see those numbers in a year or two.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

DRiccio21 wrote:to say their business strategy is anything but genius is beyond ridiculous.
I almost choked.

Apple owes everything - and I mean everything - to the group of people that I hate with every fiber of my being: the Volkswagen, hippie, hipster crowd. I said this before: the iPhone was the only superior product they have ever made; everything else is lesser than their competitors. You surely have seen me refer to them as a furniture company before, right? Well, that's what they are. They are like the PSE&G of technology but instead of "... making the products you buy better" they make them prettier.

And that shit is going to end just like it ended thirty years ago when those jackasses made the same mistake they are now. PC/Microsoft crushed them into near oblivion and Google will, too. It pisses me off to no end because Apple is one of the least consumer-friendly companies we have right now. They are a plague on the technology industry and I can't wait until it is over.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I dont know whats worse.

Trendon's hate for Apple or Hart's for Ed Reed.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

trendon wrote:
DRiccio21 wrote:to say their business strategy is anything but genius is beyond ridiculous.
I almost choked.

Apple owes everything - and I mean everything - to the group of people that I hate with every fiber of my being: the Volkswagen, hippie, hipster crowd. I said this before: the iPhone was the only superior product they have ever made; everything else is lesser than their competitors. You surely have seen me refer to them as a furniture company before, right? Well, that's what they are. They are like the PSE&G of technology but instead of "... making the products you buy better" they make them prettier.

And that shit is going to end just like it ended thirty years ago when those jackasses made the same mistake they are now. PC/Microsoft crushed them into near oblivion and Google will, too. It pisses me off to no end because Apple is one of the least consumer-friendly companies we have right now. They are a plague on the technology industry and I can't wait until it is over.
market cap of 312 Billion as of today. 917.3 million shares outstanding

apple's annual EPS since 2004

04 -- .41
05 -- 1.42
06 -- 2.27
07 -- 3.93
08 -- 6.78
09 -- 9.08
10 -- 15.15
11est -- 19.32
12est -- 22.70

you don't have to be a finance major or a stock guy to figure out the growth of the company. there are very few if any companies that can rival what apple has done over the past decade. i'm talking EVER. its been simply unbelievable. without getting too complicated or in-depth, its much harder to grow at those crazy levels when your company gets as big as it got. not only did they keep up their pace, they exceeeded it.

on top of that, for whatever reason, the consumer satisfaction rate with Apple products is at mind-bogglingly high levels.

you can hate all you want on the products all you want... when you start hating on the company you sound uninformed. and if you want to say they owe it all to the 'hipsters' which is completely ridiculous (you don't grow at those levels for that sustained period because of a fad), then i'd say that makes them an even better company cause they were aware how to brand their product better then their competitors.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Lol, I love it.

Microsoft is a program developer I thought. I'm uniformed, so I know nothing that Trendon speaks of. But last time I checked, Microsoft doesn't make computers, they just write programs that fuck up PC computers. At least that's all I've experienced as a PC owner. Then I have to go buy a new one, with a new program that none of my other programs that I had before work on. So then I have to go buy more of the same programs I had. So far, I haven't had that issue with my Mac, but I've only had it for a year. And the OS upgrade didn't crash my computer and tell me I had to go buy more RAM in order for me to even do the upgrade.

I like PC's. I'm am liking my Mac. I love Trendon's passion. Good times...Good times...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

on top of that, for whatever reason, the consumer satisfaction rate with Apple products is at mind-bogglingly high levels.
Because for the most part they always work and when they do the word of mouth from the Apple lovers gets to non-Apple fans and they make the crossover.

I never once owned anything Apple or even considered it as I thought it was over priced crap. I then got my first iPhone and was amazed at how clean and awesome it is. I then got the iPad and Im blown away at how amazing the thing is and I know I can plop down $600 or whatever and know that product is always going to run clean and should last a long ass time.

Sure there are things it can do better but so can any company,phone,computer,system or whatever.
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

I have an HTC EVO and I love it, my dad has the iPhone 4 on the AT&T network. I do not get why it is the gotta have phone out there... Maybe you have to own one to get it, but I love my EVO and would not trade it for anything.
aim - mcx79
PSN - mcx79
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

mcx79 wrote:I have an HTC EVO and I love it, my dad has the iPhone 4 on the AT&T network. I do not get why it is the gotta have phone out there... Maybe you have to own one to get it, but I love my EVO and would not trade it for anything.
Good to hear as I just ordered mine.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

DRiccio21 wrote: you don't have to be a finance major or a stock guy to figure out the growth of the company. there are very few if any companies that can rival what apple has done over the past decade. i'm talking EVER. its been simply unbelievable. without getting too complicated or in-depth, its much harder to grow at those crazy levels when your company gets as big as it got. not only did they keep up their pace, they exceeeded it.
All of this because of a pretty box.

Their day will come when they are back to being outsold by Texas Instruments and I cannot wait. They are like a technological locust.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

trendon wrote:Their day will come when they are back to being outsold by Texas Instruments and I cannot wait.
I love how Trendon just blindly ignores Riccio's post with actual facts and continues to hate!!! :lol:
beercop
Reactions:

Post by beercop »

DRiccio21 wrote:
trendon wrote:
nick wrote:Trendon doesnt like it cause it's popular.
Android has more users than Apple's phone.

Next childish comment ...

depends how you look at the word popular.

i'd guess more people own wranglers then 7 jeans. but i'd say 7 jeans/ iphone are more popular with people who like to throw away money.
ImageImage
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

I have AT&T service and whenever I go see my customers at AT&T Mobility's head quarters here in Atlanta my calls always drop in their parking lot. I can never get service there. Talk about irony. :lol:
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

razorback44 wrote:I have AT&T service and whenever I go see my customers at AT&T Mobility's head quarters here in Atlanta my calls always drop in their parking lot. I can never get service there. Talk about irony. :lol:
NDL member Nole4Real works for ATT and has asked us to PM our cell number and he does a bunch of cool stuff behind the scenes to make sure we get the best from ATT.

He takes pride in working for ATT so feel free to shoot him any questions regarding your plan or anything.

Hope this helps.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Cnasty wrote:NDL member Nole4Real works for ATT and has asked us to PM our cell number and he does a bunch of cool stuff behind the scenes to make sure we get the best from ATT.
I never got that memo, lol.
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

shel311 wrote:
Cnasty wrote:NDL member Nole4Real works for ATT and has asked us to PM our cell number and he does a bunch of cool stuff behind the scenes to make sure we get the best from ATT.
I never got that memo, lol.
Ditto. PM Sent
ImageImageImageImage
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

shel311 wrote:
trendon wrote:Their day will come when they are back to being outsold by Texas Instruments and I cannot wait.
I love how Trendon just blindly ignores Riccio's post with actual facts and continues to hate!!! :lol:
Technically, he ignored mine. He went all financial when I was talking technologically. You are like Nick with the childishness lately.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

trendon wrote:You are like Nick with the childishness lately.
Oh the irony coming from YOU in THIS thread. :lol:
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

shel311 wrote:
I am not the League Hypocrite like you. I am consistent.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

trendon wrote:
shel311 wrote:
I am not the League Hypocrite like you. I am consistent.
Where have I been a hypocrite?
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Cnasty wrote:Because for the most part they always work
Absolutely incorrect; which leads to ...
and when they do the word of mouth from the Apple lovers gets to non-Apple fans and they make the crossover.
Yep. Any self-respecting Mac user will talk at tell you that it is OK because the iProduct only needs to last six months before you hop in your Prius and drive like a mindless zombie to the Apple store to purchase the next latest and greatest iProduct while listening to Vampire Weekend.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”