Charlie Sheen

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Charlie Sheen

Post by shel311 »

Weasel wrote:I read through that twice and still dont know what he is saying
Same here. Well I only read through it once but yea, no clue lol.

I just can't stand people like that. There's speaking intelligent(or is it intelligently? (I don't know cause I don't speak intelligently lol), then there's just being an ass and trying to use as many big words as u can just to prove to everyone that ur smart.

It really grinds my gears.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

shel311 wrote: then there's just being an ass and trying to use as many big words as u can just to prove to everyone that ur smart.

Kind of related on that note, but sesquipedalianism has to be the one of the more ironic words in the dictionary. http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoft ... 05/02.html
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

is it bad that i read that and i thought 'thats VVV in 10 years'
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

DRiccio21 wrote:is it bad that i read that and i thought 'thats VVV in 10 years'
Not enough nicknames D-Rick.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I was at a bar this weekend and I shit you not, I must have heard "winning" and "tiger blood" 16 times in conversations.

Thats a low estimate but its tarnishing the greatness of Sheen for me and now its just annoying.

Its like that awesome song you hear on the radio until they play it every other hour and then you hate it..but its still a good song.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Cnasty wrote:I was at a bar this weekend and I shit you not, I must have heard "winning" and "tiger blood" 16 times in conversations.

Thats a low estimate but its tarnishing the greatness of Sheen for me and now its just annoying.

Its like that awesome song you hear on the radio until they play it every other hour and then you hate it..but its still a good song.
Is this the same bar that Henry Gale was at? How can you not post that picture?
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

dakshdar wrote: Is this the same bar that Henry Gale was at? How can you not post that picture?
I did..on FB.

No one replied to my post when I put it in the LOST thread so F them!!!
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

I was swapping emails with this chick this morning. She was telling me how she had to work 12 hours today. I told her that sucked and she responded that she would be ok because she had tiger blood. :lol:
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

Hoos wrote:I was swapping emails with this chick this morning. She was telling me how she had to work 12 hours today. I told her that sucked and she responded that she would be ok because she had tiger blood. :lol:

Even with all the Tiger Blood in his system and the Winning attitude he protrays still wasnt enough to stop the ax from falling

Two and a Half Men is done with Charlie Sheen.

As the very public meltdown of Sheen continues to unfold, the powers that be behind TV's top-rated sitcom have decided that the actor has done irreparable harm to the show. As a result, CBS, Warner Bros. TV and executive producer Chuck Lorre announced Monday that they were pulling the plug on the actor for good.

The decision gives the network and studio more time to plot out a future without Sheen — if there is a future at all. Firing Sheen rather than canceling Two and a Half Men opens up the possibility of a new star. CBS and Warner Bros. earlier shot down rumors that John Stamos was a candidate, but all options would appear to be on the table. The network and studio already have a deal in place for the 2011-2012 TV season.

The news comes after another busy weekend for Sheen, who launched a live webcast on Saturday night (attracting more than 333,000 unique viewers, according to Ustream).

The webcast, dubbed Sheen's Korner, was a dud with critics and even Sheen himself, who apologized for it on another, shorter webcast Sunday. Sheen has dubbed his web series "a violent torpedo of truth." He is also in discussions with Mark Cuban to star in a reality show for Cuban's HDnet cable channel.

Meanwhile, Warner Bros. hired power attorneys Ron Olson and John Spiegel late last week to oversee the studio's crumbling relationship with the star and to represent them as Sheen, who's got another power attorney in his corner (Marty Singer), threatens to sue.

Now that he's been terminated, a Sheen suit is very likely. But despite talk of a suit, Sheen has yet to file anything — which may be a sign that the actor was still looking for a more amicable solution to the crisis.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

He's done on tv outside of a reality show.

If anybody can put him in a great reality show, it would be Cuban.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

jsence2 wrote:He's done on tv outside of a reality show.
Nowadays, no one is ever done.
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

he is going nuts on twitter... not sure if any of you guys are following him, but he is putting up classic stuff.
aim - mcx79
PSN - mcx79
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

mcx79 wrote:he is going nuts on twitter... not sure if any of you guys are following him, but he is putting up classic stuff.
I am.

He was posting early this morning after he got to 2 mil.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

shel311 wrote:
jsence2 wrote:He's done on tv outside of a reality show.
Nowadays, no one is ever done.

He aint as talented as Robert Downey, but Robert Downey proves your theory to be very true. That fucker is as crazy as Charlie.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

supposedly there is a clause in sheen's contract that says if they keep producing 2 and a half men (even without him) that he continues to get paid.

the studios are saying they fired him with cause so the contract is void.

should be a nice legal battle... wish we had clw to break down the legal ramifications of all of this.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

DRiccio21 wrote:wish we had clw to break down the legal ramifications of all of this.
No.... no you don't. Let's just go with our moderately informed opinions and call it a win.

Winning!
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

LetsGoPeay wrote:
DRiccio21 wrote:wish we had clw to break down the legal ramifications of all of this.
No.... no you don't. Let's just go with our moderately informed opinions and call it a win.

Winning!

I approve this message.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Cnasty wrote:
dakshdar wrote: Is this the same bar that Henry Gale was at? How can you not post that picture?
I did..on FB.

No one replied to my post when I put it in the LOST thread so F them!!!

Im trying to catch up....due to that.... That thread is dead to me. Im only on the episode after Every man for Himself in season 3. (episode 4 or 5 i think)

How far up are you know?
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I finished this past week Pino.

Keep at it, its worth it.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Charlie Sheen "winning" on Call of Duty. Mildly entertaining. I LOL'ed a few times, mostly because a lot of these have already been in use on CoD the past few nights.

Charlie Sheen Plays Call of Duty

Return to “Off Topic Forum”