Season 28.....(Please Read)

All NDL or video game football related conversations go here.
razorback44
Reactions:

Re: Season 28.....(Please Read)

Post by razorback44 »

anderlin83 wrote:+1 to Razor from me as well... because I know those two clowns Twist and Ice didnt get me in ;)
:lol:
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

chuskerpride wrote:Incredible work by the guys that created, maintain, and run this show here. The appreciation over something that was based on a video game goes beyond "nerd-dom." Also, incredible work by the guys who kept a solid foundation of coaches that kept the league and games enjoyable, even if i flew under the radar for my time here. All the guys who wrote articles and conducted and participated in interviews. A solid foundation that branched out into so much more here. And though the "end" really only pertains to the NCAA game as we know it, I think that I will start the "end" by passing out my yearbook and letting you all sign it. Thank you, everyone.
good stuff
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

been here since the beginning when my backfield was Marion Barber III and Laurence Maroney for the Gophers. This has been a great ride.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

ChampDizzle wrote:been here since the beginning when my backfield was Marion Barber III and Laurence Maroney for the Gophers. This has been a great ride.
The Minny years.....

This isn't the end of the NDL....just a new beginning. We will be more of a gaming community. And I'm hopeful that there will be some NCAA football.
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

I may actually play Madden next year :shock:
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

We need to seriously FORCE Holmey to take a vacation on all of us. We collected a large amount for him one time but he turned it down....no turning it down this time!

My proudest moment was being the only Kentucky owner to beat Florida, in one of the best games I've ever played. I've met so many great coaches in here that I've had amazing games with--Daw, George, Beefy, Wasted, Pengy--and have struck friendships with many others. I've only gotten to meet one member (Seeit) but I'm sure there will be another NDL Vegas at some point.

I was stoked the day I got my acceptance email into the league and I've enjoyed my whole time since.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
bigred
Reactions:

Post by bigred »

I recall getting a message from Wes saying that something big was going down, that jeffmo had an idea to form one major league ( at the time there were several smaller leagues ). I had no idea that the NDL as we know it would last this long. Props to all the guys that have been here since day one , it's been a helluva ride
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

bigred wrote:I recall getting a message from Wes saying that something big was going down, that jeffmo had an idea to form one major league ( at the time there were several smaller leagues ). I had no idea that the NDL as we know it would last this long. Props to all the guys that have been here since day one , it's been a helluva ride
Those were good times. iNCAA died right as NDL fired up and EVERYBODY was all in. So much that most of us were running two teams lol ever since I've had a fondness or the Ball State cardinals
Nole4real
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Nole4real »

mbyrd75 wrote: ever since I've had a fondness for the Ball S
ChampDizzle
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by ChampDizzle »

'Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike if fattmatt likes the Ball S who cares who you like'
Last edited by ChampDizzle on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

:lol:
mbyrd75
Reactions:

Post by mbyrd75 »

lol nice
MrChampagne3
Reactions:

Post by MrChampagne3 »

I can't imagine the feels you guys are having that have been here a long time. I've been around for just two seasons and I feel a little choked up inside. Thought I'd found a great new hobby that suited me well and now this. I appreciate you guys letting me in and I hope my stay around here has been a good one from your sides.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

MrChampagne3 wrote:I can't imagine the feels you guys are having that have been here a long time. I've been around for just two seasons and I feel a little choked up inside. Thought I'd found a great new hobby that suited me well and now this. I appreciate you guys letting me in and I hope my stay around here has been a good one from your sides.

Find another game that peaks your interest until college football comes back.
The NDL will be here.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
uf83198
Reactions:

Post by uf83198 »

I will play NCAA14 until they shut off online play. Im sure there are others in the NDL who will do the same. Im all for starting a mini-league once S28 is over continuing to play NCAA14 until we cant anymore.
S23: WKU 8-5 - Lil Caesars Bowl Champs
S24-25: Nebraska 5-7, 9-4 - Gator Bowl Champs
S26: TCU 8-5
S27: Northern Illinois 13-1 - MAC Champs - Fiesta Bowl Champs
S28: Florida 10-4 - SEC East Champs - Capital One Bowl Champs
PSN: uf83198
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

uf83198 wrote:I will play NCAA14 until they shut off online play. Im sure there are others in the NDL who will do the same. Im all for starting a mini-league once S28 is over continuing to play NCAA14 until we cant anymore.
+1
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

MrChampagne3 wrote:I can't imagine the feels you guys are having that have been here a long time. I've been around for just two seasons and I feel a little choked up inside. Thought I'd found a great new hobby that suited me well and now this. I appreciate you guys letting me in and I hope my stay around here has been a good one from your sides.
Do you like baseball? Last time I knew there were a couple openings in OOTP. It's pretty interesting and we sim almost everyday.
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

buckeye76 wrote: VVV beat me once with MTSU. Some here didn't like him, but by far one of the more super straight coaches out there. (run, run, pass.... :lol: that was his game plan...)
now now, i had the exotic packages just in case
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

when VVV would face me it was

run, run, pick 6, run, run, pick 6, pass, pass, pass, pass, td, run, run, pass

Return to “NDL Open Forum”