Official 2037 Hall of Fame Ballot ***NEW***

Hall of Fame stuff goes here. The home of Bernie!

Moderators: Cnasty, Ry, nick, ReignOnU, Bernie32

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Official 2037 Hall of Fame Ballot ***NEW***

Post by shel311 »

SIRLOIN wrote:hey maybe i could sell my vote for cash? any bids?
LeBatard style, I like it!!!
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

SIRLOIN wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:all i can tell you is what i was told. the league and i agree with this felt because of all the work Bernie put into doing the HOF that everyone should vote. i did not want to vote for players i thought had been juiced,edited or whatever it was at the time. (kevin thomas,WU) and a few others. i wanted nothing to do with hall of fame stuff. i wanted to abstain. above is what i was told. i don't pry into other teams business
and cannot confirm if they were or were not fined. i was not fined and i have voted in every HOF because i didnt want to lose five million!
Not trying to poke the bear, but how can you be so into baseball and not want to take part in HOF voting?
What is the issue you have with it?

I understand with the couple players you feel were messed with, but what about the rest of it?
never complain and never explain! lolol i'll tell you someday on the phone. i have voted for players in the past. i guess i can't get into HOF for a sim league! i glad some of you are into it (HOF), i'm not anymore! and if we vote a third time i still vote no to all. i think we should dig up and re vote for all the guy's who didn't get in again the last 5 seasons! it's fake players.
We didn't vote twice brother, Bernie just got behind and put up 2036 first and then 2037, that's all. I miss the COD days, can't say I'm getting it, but miss those nights when Beefy would curse and argue with the 12 year olds!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

cougnix wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:all i can tell you is what i was told. the league and i agree with this felt because of all the work Bernie put into doing the HOF that everyone should vote. i did not want to vote for players i thought had been juiced,edited or whatever it was at the time. (kevin thomas,WU) and a few others. i wanted nothing to do with hall of fame stuff. i wanted to abstain. above is what i was told. i don't pry into other teams business
and cannot confirm if they were or were not fined. i was not fined and i have voted in every HOF because i didnt want to lose five million!
Not trying to poke the bear, but how can you be so into baseball and not want to take part in HOF voting?

I understand with the couple players you feel were messed with, but what about the rest of it?
never complain and never explain! lolol i'll tell you someday on the phone. i have voted for players in the past. i guess i can't get into HOF for a sim league! i glad some of you are into it (HOF), i'm not anymore! and if we vote a third time i still vote no to all. i think we should dig up and re vote for all the guy's who didn't get in again the last 5 seasons! it's fake players.
We didn't vote twice brother, Bernie just got behind and put up 2036 first and then 2037, that's all. I miss the COD days, can't say I'm getting it, but miss those nights when Beefy would curse and argue with the 12 year olds!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Shaadddup Stupid!" :D
ImageImageImageImage
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Lake Elsinore's votes are:

Pierre-Antoine Bourassa
Jeff Brady
Steve Bryan
Julio Burgos
Jim Cole
Marty Crow
Pablo Lopez
Bill McMinn
Kevin Thomas
Xian-gan Xin
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Phelps
Thomas
Bryan
Cole
Crow
Gibbons
P. Lopez 1B/DH (Cleveland)
Peterson
Pacheco
Huggins
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:
cougnix wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:

"Shaadddup Stupid!" :D

That's a nice trophy on your mantle....

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

voted

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

ReignOnU wrote:
The_Niddler wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:never complain and never explain! lolol i'll tell you someday on the phone. i have voted for players in the past. i guess i can't get into HOF for a sim league! i glad some of you are into it (HOF), i'm not anymore! and if we vote a third time i still vote no to all. i think we should dig up and re vote for all the guy's who didn't get in again the last 5 seasons! it's fake players.
Aren't we all adults here?
I know sometimes people don't act like it, but really? You cannot explain it here?

We each have the right to vote as we see fit, so no big deal, I was just curious.

Normally I'm on team Beefy, but I've got to side with JD here. If you can get into playing a sim baseball game, it's hard to believe that you have a disconnect with the sim HoF portion. It just doesn't compute. I also agree, that if there's a reason behind it, you should be pretty forward about it. No need to piss around the issue. We did enough of that shit back when I first took over and I had hoped that everyone got it out of their system at that point.
I must say that if i had any thing in ootp I'm sorry for, it would be how i acted in the start of my ootp years! i sorry i got off tract at times and for any problems i've caused you Reign! just know that i am very sorry! and i think very highly of you and JD! as i said, i have voted in every hall of fame election. And their was times were some people felt the need to comment on my vote when it was posted (like why you for him or why not for him).Kinda it pissed me off! i wanted to abstain everyone said no? so now i vote no to everyone? who am i hurting? no one? i like everyone in the league. i've tried to be fair and helpful to every owner. i've tried to build a team thru the draft. when i started i used the San Frisco Giants as my model to shoot for. Good pitching and great defense . now i like the drafting so much i modeled my team after the Miami Marlins. Get great young players and trade em away for proven talent. no one took the time to ask me wtf you up too? :D :D i just get blasted on the boards for when i made a trade with blackrain ? A trade i was happy with as was Blackrain. one season latter i got guy who has quit 3x's saying "you really did your boy a solid" like i'am up to no good? it is my respect for Reign and JD and 99 % of the real good owners that i have not just quit! i'll stay until you guy's fine someone. Reign told me some thing is very true and very wise! He said we've all been hanging around each other for so long we kinda act like a bunch of brothers! it's true , i know i lash out and i'm quick to take offense for that i'm am truly sorry. i wish no one any i'll will!
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I get the reasoning about people questioning the picks. While I don't agree it's a reason to just vote no, since you seemed to have actually like doing it, that is your choice. I've taken some crap in the past because I tend to put 10 people on my ballot and seem to pass out HoF nods like candy. But I talk the ribbing with a grain of salt. My vote is my vote. I think everyone deserves it and I stand behind that. Personally, I think you should do your ballot, vote for the guys you think deserve to make it and enjoy the HoF aspect. Screw what others think. In most cases, they are just busting your balls... just like we agreed.
PSN: ReignOnU
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

ReignOnU wrote:I've taken some crap in the past because I tend to put 10 people on my ballot
and sometimes more...
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Shit... guilty.
PSN: ReignOnU
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

Voted So Far (27)

Boston
Port Orange
Cincinnati
Washington
Philadelphia
Omaha
Miami
San Antonio
Toronto
New England
Indianapolis
Cookeville
Seattle
Orange County
Steel City
Dade County
Albany
Cleveland
Lake Elsinore
Winterfell
South Park
Sheltown
Alabama
Texas
Las Vegas
Hillsboro
New York

Waiting On (3)

Chicago
Houston
Detroit
Ry
Reactions:

Post by Ry »

Phelps
Thomas
Bryan
Crow
Gibbons
P. Lopez 1B/DH (Cleveland)
Pacheco
Huggins
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Duncan Phelps
Julio Burgos
Pablo Lopez
Bill McMinn
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
Bernie32
Reactions:

Post by Bernie32 »

Updated above, will close the ballot Sunday morning
Boston_Rob
Reactions:

Post by Boston_Rob »

Jeff Brady
Steve Bryan
Julio Burgos