Random Discussions

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
cougnix
Reactions:

Re: Random Discussions

Post by cougnix »

I think March. After his first arena workout he is second guessing. Not sure what he will do.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

cougnix wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:02 pm I think March. After his first arena workout he is second guessing. Not sure what he will do.
Curious, what exactly has him second guessing?
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Wasn't impressed with the workout and the organization of the day. Was expecting better. Europe is something he doesn't want to get overseas and be in a bad situation. Alot going through his head Im sure.
ImageImage

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Man, kids are so weird.

My boys(10 years old) have to vacuum and mop every weekend. The one kid grabs the mop, and I point out he's in his socks, so he should either take them off or throw on slippers.

His reply, "I'll just wait til they start getting wet then take them off"

But... why???
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

2 feet of snow overnight.. good times..
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

Meanwhile here in Indiana, which is known for snowy, cold winters, we haven’t gotten anything more than a dusting. But places like Tennessee and Virginia are getting hammered. I’m actually kind of disappointed.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard.

So in a year or two, no call of duty on PlayStation?

They had done this already with Bethesda - the upcoming big games from that company will no longer be on PlayStation.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

dakshdar wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:29 am Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard.

They had done this already with Bethesda - the upcoming big games from that company will no longer be on PlayStation.
Isn't COD one of the biggest selling games every year? If so, I doubt they will eliminate a whole platform worth of revenue
ImageImageImage
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 am
dakshdar wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:29 am Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard.

Isn't COD one of the biggest selling games every year? If so, I doubt they will eliminate a whole platform worth of revenue
See Skyrim for evidence of that.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

No clue what that is. Is it a website?
ImageImageImage
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

That tells you who is really winning the console war.
ImageImage

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Wife is sick with something (COVID negative for now) and the son had an appointment to get his wisdom teeth pulled. Get up this morning and shower and dress in the dark. Take him to get his teeth pulled and I'm sitting out in the truck waiting for them to call me. I go back to him in the recovery room and he is out of it. Asked him how he was doing and he said "outstanding" and then asked if they were done. I asked if he had a local anesthetic or did they put him under. He didn't know, except he said he was adjusting his pillow and that was all he remembered before waking up in the middle and then passing back out. He asked how long he was out and I told him 30 minutes and he said that was the best 30 minutes of sleep he had ever had. We talked about food for a bit and he wanted a double quarter pounder from McDonalds. I tried to explain to him he couldn't have it the same day and he started arguing and trying to negotiate how he could have one. he said he would get one with fries and then blend it into a smoothie. He was absolutely adamant that he was going to blend it into a smoothie until I just gave up and said okay (we didn't go get one, just didn't want to hear him argue any more). I get him home and comfortable and the wife the same and decided to go up to the bar to get some wings and one of the bartenders had a 420 treat for me. After a Beer I had to piss and was in front of the urinal trying to find the "dick hole" in the boxers and couldn't find it. As I am there doing the pee-pee dance I decided to stand there like a 6 year old and have my pants around my knees while I pissed. Found out then that when I was getting dressed I put the boxerbriefs on backwards.

So far a great uneventful day
ImageImageImage
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:06 pm No clue what that is. Is it a website?
Skyrim is Elder Scrolls 5, a major rpg from Bethesda (another game studio Microsoft bought). It has sold 30 million copies, a good portion of which are on Sony PlayStation systems.

After buying Bethesda, Microsoft announced that Elder Scrolls 6 would be exclusive to Xbox and PC, effectively giving up the ability to sell millions of copies to PlayStation owners.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

dakshdar wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:00 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:06 pm No clue what that is. Is it a website?
Skyrim is Elder Scrolls 5, a major rpg from Bethesda (another game studio Microsoft bought). It has sold 30 million copies, a good portion of which are on Sony PlayStation systems.

After buying Bethesda, Microsoft announced that Elder Scrolls 6 would be exclusive to Xbox and PC, effectively giving up the ability to sell millions of copies to PlayStation owners.
Fucking Bill Gates!
ImageImageImage
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:11 pm
dakshdar wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:00 pm

Fucking Bill Gates!
Not Bills fault, he isn't a decision maker anymore!
ImageImage

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

YOLO!!!!

nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

If our voices sound different in our heads than they sound when we record them/others hear us..how do we know if we’re doing a proper impersonation?
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

Running from the police on your motorcycle is not a good idea.

Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Yiiiiiiiikes
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler