Qazhby Builds A PC

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Re: Qazhby Builds A PC

Post by ReignOnU »

Those flags on minesweeper are going to look AMAZING!
PSN: ReignOnU
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Pre-built computers come with a keyboard and mouse, but not a monitor, but yeah, a good GPU can be $1000 or more depending on what type of computer games you intend to play.
But saving $500 or so is pretty typical when building a computer like this compared to a pre-built one.

Did you end up buying Windows 10? If so, where did you get it from?

And lol Reign!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Can you build a laptop? I have zero reason for a desktop and I don't play games on my computer except for OOTP
ImageImageImage
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

George, no, you cannot build a laptop.
I am sure you could, technically, but the pieces are not readily available.

You cannot just buy a laptop shell with a keyboard that fits the shell and all the components to put in it.
I am not saying that some business, somewhere, does not make them, but they are not readily available like building a desktop pc.

I did find a company called Framework, where you can customize a laptop and supposedly upgrade it in the future, but it is damn near $1000 for that laptop.

But most laptops use proprietary parts. Their power supply has wires that are switched or a special plug on the end, they do something to make it only for their make/model.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “Off Topic Forum”