New Bay City GM

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
Penguii
Reactions:

New Bay City GM

Post by Penguii »

Hello, i'm taking over Mississauga Big Stick. They don't have much but I liked one of their prospects and enjoy rebuilding teams. I've played ootp online leagues since about 2018. I'm in school right now and my favorite baseball team is the angels. I also like basketball too, not super into football but I like the patriots. My favorite basketball team is the lakers. I really like lebron I think he's awesome on and off the court. My fave Mlb player is prolly shohei ohtani he's really cool. I like ufc a bit aswell but not so much anymore because things slowed down a little bit, buttt eventually it will probably get better again maybe.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: New Bay City GM

Post by shel311 »

Welcome to the league!

As a Pels fan, thanks for those 1st round picks upcoming the next couple of seasons!
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Welcome to the league Anya. I am the biggest Lebron hater we got but we can work past it. Can’t wait until Ohtani is on the Cubs next year!!!!

It’s a good group here and if you have any questions ask away. Glad to have you aboard
Graywolf357
Reactions:

Post by Graywolf357 »

Mariners!!!!!! Welcome to the league.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

wdoupis wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:15 am Welcome to the league Anya. I am the biggest Lebron hater we got
I might be right next to ya on this one.
ImageImageImage
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

All Cleveland sports fan here and I hope LeBron stays in LA.
I respect his abilities on the court and what he does for the Akron that he grew up in and how he has never been in issues off the court though.

Welcome to the league!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “League Introductions”