Cleveland Browns Tickets

Buy, sell and swap with other NDL members.

Moderator: Uuaww

calbrs04
Reactions:

Re: Cleveland Browns Tickets

Post by calbrs04 »

ReignOnU wrote:
brett11253 wrote:
ReignOnU wrote:
brett11253 wrote:they already said they are going to get an OC... but only if shurmur can be the play caller.. so we'll see

Fail.
Shurmur said that the only way he'll have an OC. Honestly I think this seaosn is just a wash. No off season to learn all the newsystem. Basically rookie qb. Rookie rb. Rookie #1 receiver. Our d line sucked against the 49ers but every other game pressure has pretty much been there a good amount of the time. his year we should spend our 2 first rounders are an o lineman and a wr. Then if we still have the same problems as this year we go back to the chalk board and try something new.
Can NOT go back to the chalk board any more. Completely disagree with that. The first 4-6 games should have been enough to get the team on the same page. And play calling is play calling, whether it's a young team or not. You don't run a quick slant, 3yd out combo on 3rd and 9. That's poor play calling. You don't continue to try to turn the corner when you don't have elite speed at the HB position. Granted this weekend had some extra circumstances, but he's been doing this even with Hardesty/Hillis in the lineup. I'm ok with where the defense is right now. I'm even ok with the players that have been drafted. Right now, I think Haden / Ward / Hardesty / McCoy was a very good draft. And I definitely think that Taylor / Sheard / Little is going to be solid as well. Prior to that, it was a bit tougher, as we only seemed to hit on the 1st rnd picks (Thomas / Mack)... and it shows now. I believe that Hillis / Hardesty can be a great 1-2 punch... but I don't think they are going to invest in Hillis after the injuries and issues this season. I'm afraid that he's burnt his bridge. And even though Hardesty in prime form reminds me of Peterson, he's not reliable. We MUST take another top tier WR and I'd prefer to solidify the right side of the line through FA. IF Trent Richardson is there when we pick, we're flat out stupid not to jump on him. And I hate to say it, but a QB later on might not be a bad idea at this point.

1st Rnd - T. Richardson / J. Blackmon

1st Rnd - If Richardson is taken... J. Blackmon / M. Floyd / A. Jeffery; If J. Blackmon is taken... J. Jenkins / A. Dennard / D. Kirkpartrick (team needs more speed)

2nd Rnd - If we still need a WR and he's there... M. Floyd... if we still need an RB... K. Davis... otherwise, M. Adams T OSU or TJ McDonald FS USC

3rd Rnd - D. Hightower LB Ala; J. Demps RB Fla; N. Potter T BSU

Need speed, speed and speed... this team is so slow. It isn't a huge need, but I'd be in heaven if Vontaze Burfict or Manti Te'o ended up in Cleveland.
Like I told you the other day, they looked great when they finally went no huddle in the second half and were able to move the ball. The need to get away from a west coast type offense and spread it out more like Indy does. They would be a perfect air raid team.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Browns are awesome!
BigStimpin
Reactions:

Post by BigStimpin »

:lol:
BigStimpin
Reactions: