NDL:L Boston College Eagles (GT25Ump)

Moderator: ReignOnU

GT25Ump
Reactions:

NDL:L Boston College Eagles (GT25Ump)

Post by GT25Ump »

GT25Ump, the player formerly known as Dr. Tom Gordon......here is his pertinent info for you to contact him for a game:

EMAIL: GT25Ump@cableone.net
PS3 Name: GT25Ump
AIM: GT22Ump

VERY free tonight (8/19): 7pm to 11pm CST
8/20-8/22: Out of town

USUALLY very free to play Monday thru Thursday 5pm to 11pm CST

I've only played TWO online games since the game came out over a month ago (both losses) so track me down and get a W. Oh, I'm a fan of using VOICECHAT, so if that floats ur boat,, kewl. If not, that's fine as well. Oh, I like to drink while I play....feel free to join me, ha!
JohnnyP
Reactions:

Re: NDL:L Boston College Eagles (GT25Ump)

Post by JohnnyP »

let me know if you want to run one tonight (Monday 8/23). At least maybe one of the two we need to play
GT25Ump
Reactions:

re: Games vs. Boston College

Post by GT25Ump »

Here's my availability, over the next few days:

Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm CST
Thursday: N/A
Friday: 5pm to 10pm CST
Sat/Sun/Memorial Day: I believe we're staying in town this weekend so I should be able to free myself up for a game, with advance notice.

Lemme know if anything works, via PM! Thanks

Tom - Boston College
GT25Ump
Reactions:

Post by GT25Ump »

It's doubleheader Monday Night Football...woohoo....Chargers-Chiefs, ugh. Anyways, I'll be sitting around watchin' football all night and available to play any of my remaining games. I should be on AIM (GT22Ump) and on the PSN (GT25Ump) from 6pm CST to 11pm CST, for the most part. If you have a game against the BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES feel free to try to track me down to play.

If tonight doesn't work, I have a pretty open schedule, most evenings, this week. You can PM me with a day/time, if you so choose. Thanks.
UCWeiser
Reactions:

Post by UCWeiser »

I should be able to play on Wed. I should be available when I get home (which can be around 630 est) until about 11. The time I get home will depend on what time my reports I have to run on Wed get done.

Return to “NDL:L Scheduling”