NDL Hoops Season Thread

This is the place for all Basketball games played in the NDL.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: NDL Hoops Season Thread

Post by DRiccio21 »

Knicks blow a 30 pt first half lead to the Raptors.

example #342 why you never even let up a little

NY couldn't miss and probably could have scored 70 in the first half but stopped running their sets and settled for some jumpshots that were out of the norm.

the 2nd half they weren't as hot and Toronto capitalized and dominated enough to take a commanding 6 point lead to end it.

awesome game harder
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

DRiccio21 wrote:Knicks blow a 30 pt first half lead to the Raptors.

example #342 why you never even let up a little

NY couldn't miss and probably could have scored 70 in the first half but stopped running their sets and settled for some jumpshots that were out of the norm.

the 2nd half they weren't as hot and Toronto capitalized and dominated enough to take a commanding 6 point lead to end it.

awesome game harder
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Wow.....

Nets and Pistons are in the 4th quarter, Pistons up 17 with 3 to go....and the 2k servers crash.

This stuff is getting REALLY old, it's ruining this game for many, not just myself.

Dave, do we have to replay (it didn't report it, we both got booted) or are you able to sim it to a win for me?

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

seems it's going down every other hour
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

assigned the win to jsence and reset hawks game
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

jsence2 wrote:This stuff is getting REALLY old, it's ruining this game for many, not just myself.
It really is, this game is so perfect except that one huge thing.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Wow, that's weird....the game stats are exactly what they were when the game got disconnected.

Did you do anything Dave? Or did the server actually record it???

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

jsence2 wrote:Wow, that's weird....the game stats are exactly what they were when the game got disconnected.

I'm pretty sure admins have the option to just end the game like it is. So, even if the score was 2-0 or something, it'd count as is.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

shel311 wrote:
jsence2 wrote:Wow, that's weird....the game stats are exactly what they were when the game got disconnected.

I'm pretty sure admins have the option to just end the game like it is. So, even if the score was 2-0 or something, it'd count as is.

But that's the thing Shel, 5 min ago it wasn't even showing that the game had ever been played. I was thinking Dave was going to sim it completely.

Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

i seen the score on the 2k site after i asked to play....now the servers are up again do you wanna run our game?
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

jsence2 wrote:
shel311 wrote:

But that's the thing Shel, 5 min ago it wasn't even showing that the game had ever been played. I was thinking Dave was going to sim it completely.
i saw the score and just made it a final
VeniVediV1ci
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VeniVediV1ci »

Kings take a 47-34 lead to halftime @Atlanta then get outscored 50-20 in the 2H to end their 11-game winning streak

...20 points in a half? yep, i suck
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

Last night’s games Recap:

Pacers vs Blazers: Pacers tried to keep it close but the 2nd half was the down fall as Portland dominates in a 77-57 win. Talented just too much to handle.

Pacers vs Bobcats: Monta Ellis would hit a 3 point with 2 seconds left to tie the game, Chris Bosh would miss a potential game winner at the buzzer. In OT the Bobcats would pull away down the stretch, even though they were missing their free throws we could not make any shots to cut the lead and would lose 65-60.

Pacers vs Grizzlies: Another great game as this would come down to the 4th quarter, we tried to give Memphis every opportunity as we could not knock down our free throws to ice the game. Mike Dunleavy for Memphis would have an open 3 to try and tie the game but would miss and Gerald Wallace would grab the rebound, and finally we would make the free throws for a 73-68 win

Great games guys, thanks for getting these in!
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Kegr8er wrote:Last night’s games Recap:

Pacers vs Blazers: Pacers tried to keep it close but the 2nd half was the down fall as Portland dominates in a 77-57 win. Talented just too much to handle.

Pacers vs Bobcats: Monta Ellis would hit a 3 point with 2 seconds left to tie the game, Chris Bosh would miss a potential game winner at the buzzer. In OT the Bobcats would pull away down the stretch, even though they were missing their free throws we could not make any shots to cut the lead and would lose 65-60.

Pacers vs Grizzlies: Another great game as this would come down to the 4th quarter, we tried to give Memphis every opportunity as we could not knock down our free throws to ice the game. Mike Dunleavy for Memphis would have an open 3 to try and tie the game but would miss and Gerald Wallace would grab the rebound, and finally we would make the free throws for a 73-68 win

Great games guys, thanks for getting these in!
great job keggy.

keep it up for a few more days at that pace and you'll be good to go for next season
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

allright i have seen enough

mostly from newer guys

if i am not mistaken we are suppose to be trying to at least be sim not perfect or atleast good enough.

somethings i am facing and just played one and this was the whole game

Defense pressure all the way to 100
try to steal every inbound
inbound passing to half court then run with that player fast as you can to the basket then pass off to the dunk
full court press all game
not running any plays at all just bring it down with PG fast as possible and shoot mid range
sitting back to steal passes on plays and running around trying to double everyone with the pg
everything is a fast break
shotting about 30 times with one guy and the next best thing is maybe 2 times
drawing charges every where
shaking it on free throws like you about to have a seizure

come on guys play better than that
you ain't gotta run plays all game but atleast try and run a few

fucking sub some hell i set up the sub thing and let the cpu do it for me

if i just made a basket thats not a fast break opp what the hell you taking out the the pg at half court for slow down great chance to run a set play.A fast break opp is like a turnover (steal-block-lost ball)

i know players like durant kobe dirk and them fun to shoot with and feel unstoppable but share the ball

if you know guy trying to set up a play atleast give me a second to set it up unless you in press standing there drawing charges on inbound and just hitting steal button every other 2nd ain't right

i could probley get batum day and roddy and run pick and roll and shot 3's all game and hit 80-90% with your hand in my face or not but it's not sim like so i don't play that way
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

I watched most of that last game you played by the way Demitri....
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

if i did any of the stuff above it's because i was playing someone like above and i had nothing else i could do other than quit the game which i don't quit

I personally like to play a slower pace and run sets and use the post
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

Im just saying that the stuff you listed did not actually happen last game.

What I saw was you not taking advantage of what the D gave you. Your pg should have had a field day.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

if you'd play like that cause others are playing like that then i'm not sure you should be playing in this league.

also, as i mentioned about 353 times. if you have an issue with someones game, let me know via PM.

post like this suck.

i follow just about every games box score. i know who plays in a 'questionable' manner. i also have played just about every owner personally and have 'spies' (not the guys you'd think) who report back to me on players habits if i think there may be an issue arising.

again... if you have an issue, let me know. if it bothers you that much... quit.
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

thanks try to play sim, you played very well from the nash stuff :)

just killed me on pick and roll and set up stuff well hats off to you my man

but man some games i have played i am like wtf is this crap and of course i chat with others before i make a judgement call and they feel the same way...here these are some comments

pure garbage he wont last long....should have did that nba live dissconnect timeout glitch lol

i had to abandon all plays against ______...think he messes with the coach setting hard...crash boards..help d...ect ect

wonder does he even watch basketball cause that looked like a peewee football game

i near passed out from being dizzy watching him run in cirles with _______

Return to “Basketball”