NDL Hoops Season Thread

This is the place for all Basketball games played in the NDL.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: NDL Hoops Season Thread

Post by DRiccio21 »

you're about 2 seconds from being removed from the league.

fair warning.
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

for what i just posted the same time you did and i was actually saying thanks to jeff so my post followed behind yours..sorry
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Daw1git wrote:for what i just posted the same time you did and i was actually saying thanks to jeff so my post followed behind yours..sorry
no problem, just contact me directly rather then posting this stuff
packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

I've never understood how some of you spend so much time bitching and having a problem with peoples game play, how are you focusing on winning the game?
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

back to game related news. :lol:

Suns come to Conseco and take over! Pacers up 7 at end of 1st qtr but Suns go on a 15-4 run in the 2nd qtr and it was all over after that. The inside/outside game of Lopez, Durant and Miller was clicking on all cylinders. Pacers just couldn't get in a rhythm and the Suns were stroking the twines. Great game Jeffdaddy! Thoroughly enjoyed the game and look forward to the trip to Phoenix!

now your local news!
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

Kegr8er wrote:back to game related news. :lol:

Suns come to Conseco and take over! Pacers up 7 at end of 1st qtr but Suns go on a 15-4 run in the 2nd qtr and it was all over after that. The inside/outside game of Lopez, Durant and Miller was clicking on all cylinders. Pacers just couldn't get in a rhythm and the Suns were stroking the twines. Great game Jeffdaddy! Thoroughly enjoyed the game and look forward to the trip to Phoenix!

now your local news!

GG Stud...you got off to a great start. Thank god Lopez got it going as he is the key to the Suns car.
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

Jazz just beat my ass...

5-7 from the 3 land in the first Q...FUCK..the inside game of Lopez couldnt slow him down..

Great shooting from the Jazz....the West is strong as fuck!!!
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

John Wall records (I believe?) the first triple double in the league, as he scores 12 points, grabs 13 rebounds, and drops 10 dimes in the Pistons' 86-73 win over the Mavericks. Steph Curry went for 23 pts on 9/16 shooting (4/7 from downtown), and Stephen Jackson added 16 pts, 4 rebounds, and 4 steals. The Pistons led by as much as 16 early in the third quarter, but the Mavs went on a run and cut it to 5. However, they'd never get closer, as the game stayed around 5-8 pts for much of the 2nd half until the Pistons pulled away mid 4th quarter. The game was so frenetic that there was only one stoppage of play in the 4th quarter, which meant the starters for both teams played a high number of minutes. Patterson had a terrific game again, with 8 pts, 11 boards, 2 blocks, and 2 assists.

GG Biggsteve!

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
tball275
Reactions:

Post by tball275 »

The one thing that really sucks about this game is giving up possessions on accidental full-court heaves... Happens to me when i'm setting up plays in transition.
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

so VT told me he was gonna be out a few days as a guess on a talk show I am all happy for him like awsome man so then flipping thru the TV the other day well i'll be damn I see that scrub on TV but oooo nooooo

so of course i called him the next day and told him that was fucked up and he needs to take a break before playing anymore hoops so he fly down here and we go to the beach and I be damn i am recording him looking at some fine chicks and ....fuck can't win for lossing

better luck next time bro....drinks are on me
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

The Pistons win an ugly one against Golden State, 57-49. The Pistons shot 1 of 12 from downtown as they struggled all over the place against the tough Warriors defense, which saw Tyson Chandler record eight (yes, eight) blocks. The two starting bigs for the Pistons combined for a paltry 2 points. However, John Wall was able to get 16 tough points, and Steph Curry offset his poor shooting with 5 steals as the Pistons held the Warriors to just-as-ugly shooting numbers but forced a lot more turnovers. It took the Pistons almost 4 minutes to score their first points and it was 11-10 after one; but a 12-0 run early in the 3rd quarter gave the Pistons a cushion with which to work with.

GG Plasma, GL the rest of the way!

VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

Following our day on the beach, Daw had an itching to do a cook out. He called up one of his friends in town, rolled over, and starting cooking up a storm.

We starting chatting about life in the NDL and hit a high point when he tried to re-inact a highlight from last season...

DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

anyone else see what i just saw :lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Dayum!!!
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Pistons get their biggest win of the season, going on the road to Atlanta and handing them just their 6th loss in 32 games, as they won 71-56. The Pistons jumped out to a 9-0 lead and never trailed in the game, and were able to hold the Hawks to just 7 points in the 4th quarter. Detroit had a balanced attack, with four players in double digits and 8 players scoring, and got a huge 21 points off the bench from Javele McGee and Rashad McCants. The key for the Pistons, however, was holding the league-leading team in three pt % to just 29 percent. The Pistons used their freakish length on the perimeter to challenge shots, and put McGee and Aldridge on Dirk to give him issues. John Wall led all scorers with 16 pts, and added 6 assists and 4 steals. They shot 50% from downtown and hit one more three than the Hawks, and they outscored Atlanta 32-12 down low as they had one of their most efficient offensive games of the season.

GG Daw, GL in the second leg!

ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

jsence2 wrote:Pistons get their biggest win of the season, going on the road to Atlanta and handing them just their 6th loss in 32 games, as they won 71-56. The Pistons jumped out to a 9-0 lead and never trailed in the game, and were able to hold the Hawks to just 7 points in the 4th quarter. Detroit had a balanced attack, with four players in double digits and 8 players scoring, and got a huge 21 points off the bench from Javele McGee and Rashad McCants. The key for the Pistons, however, was holding the league-leading team in three pt % to just 29 percent. The Pistons used their freakish length on the perimeter to challenge shots, and put McGee and Aldridge on Dirk to give him issues. John Wall led all scorers with 16 pts, and added 6 assists and 4 steals. They shot 50% from downtown and hit one more three than the Hawks, and they outscored Atlanta 32-12 down low as they had one of their most efficient offensive games of the season.

GG Daw, GL in the second leg!

better bring that """"""freeeakish length"""" to the post season......................................bitch

yes...im drinky
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Eastern Conference Playoffs...lulz
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

shel311 wrote:Eastern Conference Playoffs...lulz
otown vs sheltown
1-1

bring ittttttt
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Wizards sweep the Pistons thanks to a hard-fought 81-77 victory in DC. The Wizards and Pistons traded punches all game long, as the Wizards would go on a run to lead by 7-9 points, and then the Pistons would punch right back to even it out. The lead swapped hands a few times in the 2nd half as the two teams fought it out. Down the stretch however, the Pistons missed a tough shot inside by Aldridge that would've given the Pistons the lead, and then down 3 with about 11 seconds left, the Pistons ran a screen for Curry, but Patterson was called for a controversial moving pick and the Wizards got the ball. Two FTs made it a 5 pt lead, but Curry hit a three to make it a 2 pt game. However the Pistons had to foul again and the Wizards hit 2 FTs to take the 4 pt lead with 1.9 left. Pistons had no chance at that point and went home with a disappointing loss. The Pistons were able to walk away knowing they committed only four turnovers (a season low), but they were outrebounded by 10 and went only 6/17 from downtown.

Aldridge finished with 20 and 8, and Curry added 17 in the loss. For the Wizards, Joe Johnson had 22 pts and Bayless had 12 pts and 15 assists.

Great game Chase, really enjoyed it!

DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »