NDLH Timeline

This is the place for all Basketball games played in the NDL.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

NDLH Timeline

Post by DRiccio21 »

i'll keep this updated from time to time... but some important things to know for now:

@ 20 games: please let an admin know so we can save your stats and post all star nominees from your team

@ 25 games: trade deadline, you can still make add drops if you haven't met your transaction limit but no more trading with other teams.

Friday March 18th -- All Star Voting & MidSeason MVP voting due (any team with under 15 games will not be eligible to get voted onto all star team and will also be on the hot seat and possibly kicked out of league)

Monday March 21st -- Announce All Stars

Monday April 11th -- End or Regular Season... sim remaining games

Tuesday April 12th -- Start of Postseason
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: NDLH Timeline

Post by Cnasty »

Niddler: Do we have a set date for the actual deadline to have all regular season games in?

:D
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Cnasty wrote:Niddler: Do we have a set date for the actual deadline to have all regular season games in?

no and there wont be til around the end

i'm kinda just gonna let the league determine the pace of the games getting played. we're really not in any rush so no need to set firm deadlines. as we get close to the end i'll make it clear tho when we're locking it up for playoffs and give guys ample time. until then just stay around the league pace and you'll be fine... if you don't you'll find yourself on the hotseat. :D

also... to prevent teams from not playing at the end of their season if they are out of playoffs, your placement for future seasons in the league will be determined by amount of games played.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Cnasty wrote:Niddler: Do we have a set date for the actual deadline to have all regular season games in?
Call me stupid, but I don't get it!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

The_Niddler wrote:
Call me stupid, but I don't get it!
stupid
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Original Post updated with 2 new items and information regarding next hot seat date
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

little change.

all star voting will start tomorrow and run thru the weekend and i'll post results on monday night.

you should vote for

3 guards
3 forwards
2 centers

and indicate who the starters are (2 starters at F/G and 1 at C) and you should also pick your midseason MVP
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

bump, original post updated

Return to “Basketball”