NDL Rumors

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
nick
Reactions:

NDL Rumors

Post by nick »

With the NDL draft fast approaching, rumors are flying about many of the coaches in the NDL.. We will post what we hear when we hear it.

(please inbox if you want to be involved. It can be real, a lie, i dont care its merely a rumor)

you know what, fuck it, post it yourself if you want. lol

Coach Wadden leaving Rice?

- Rumors are buzzing that Coach Wadden has coached his last game with the Rice Owls. Completing a decent season, finsihing 8-5 with not many expectations, Coach Wadden has confirmed interest from some upper tier teams in the NCAA. "I've been contacted, but I can't disclose any information at this time" was the message we received from Coach Wadden when asked about it. TMZ is reporting Nick has his house on the lot, but no ideas on a future job.
cougnix
Reactions:

Re: NDL Rumors

Post by cougnix »

Cougnix done in Pullman?
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ACC Bound?

Rumored Coach: DCane
Desination: ACC?

Coach DCane was seen moving into his old condo in coral gables, is a possible ACC relocation in the future? Some experts feel yes.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

From CMU to.. Auburn?
Rumored Coach: Autiger
Desination: Auburn?

Heavy heavy, hot off the press rumors have Autiger Leaving CMU with his #1 destination being Auburn. If he gets the job he plans to abandon the pass heavy 4 and 5 wide sets and will be re-installing the Malzahn offensive system. Kiehl Frazier and crew are said to be extremely excited about this development. If he signs, look for the mighty crimson tide to take a serious beat down in T-town this season.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Is Buckeye's Time In Ohio State Done?
Rumored Coach: Buckeye
Desination: Your favorite team. He's that kinda guy

With Mitt Romney actually having a chance in the election, Buckeye feels its time to move on, maybe even off the entire island? Buckeye was caught in a library reading up on the Hawaiian heritage. They got a lot of volcanos down there so his side job of being a firefighter wouldnt be affected.
beercop
Reactions:

Post by beercop »

nick wrote:From CMU to.. Auburn?

Heavy heavy, hot off the press rumors have Autiger Leaving CMU with his #1 destination being Auburn. If he gets the job he plans to abandon the pass heavy 4 and 5 wide sets and will be re-installing the Malzahn offensive system. Kiehl Frazier and crew are said to be extremely excited about this development. If he signs, look for the mighty crimson tide to take a serious beat down in T-town this season.
Fomer Auburn coach Pat " where are my pants" Dye has been seen playing golf and drinking Southern Comfort with coach Beercop of UAB. Coach Dye was overheard talking about how smash mouth football was needed on the plains. It is rumored that coach Dye is cool on Coach Autiger because of his spead offense.
ImageImage
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

it has been reported that a big time SEC coach could be leaving and a rival big time SEC coach could be his replacement.
xLiQx
Reactions:

Post by xLiQx »

I will be entertaining offers from other colleges, rumor has it I would love to get out West....maybe Pullman? haha.
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

xLiQx wrote:I will be entertaining offers from other colleges, rumor has it I would love to get out West....maybe Pullman? haha.

I dont think Coug has given them up since he got them, but who knows. Guess we will find out tomorrow.
swellvermin
Reactions:

Post by swellvermin »

The biggest hearsay out of College Station this evening is that of the former student and head coach of Texas A&M, SwellVermin. Initial reports this week indicated that he was touring the Midwest United States on a big interviewing campaign at several MAC schools such as CMU and Toledo. This however should prove to be untrue as some NDL: ESPN insiders have indicated Coach Swelly's intimate desire to remain in his home state and not move his family across the country. Ultimately, Whataburger, Blue Bell and Salt Lick barbecue coupled with Shiner Bock Beer will keep Swelly in Texas.

autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

beercop wrote:
nick wrote:From CMU to.. Auburn?

Fomer Auburn coach Pat " where are my pants" Dye has been seen playing golf and drinking Southern Comfort with coach Beercop of UAB. Coach Dye was overheard talking about how smash mouth football was needed on the plains. It is rumored that coach Dye is cool on Coach Autiger because of his spead offense.
Everybody knows Dye don't write the checks. The yella fella and bobby l. do.
PSN & 360: AUTiger730
bearass
Reactions:

Post by bearass »

Rumor Coach bearass is looking in to a move with long term aspirations...
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Hmm...
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Rumor: Coach Whittness leaving Boca Raton

Reason: Team Sucks!!!!

QB and TE are pretty good, but without a defense and a running game, and receivers that catch the ball, and fan support, and terrible uniform selection, and.... You get the point. Coach Whittness will be looking to take his talents away from South Beach-ish and move to someplace that plays some defense.

Destination: Team rated higher than D's across the board.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

Rumor has it ajalves and his family just closed on a home in Clearwater, just outside of Tampa

Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Is that Nole's house in Tampa?!?? We are transferring the October party there
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Some really nice brickwork at the corners and windows
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Those two guys were breaking in when the pic was taken, nothing was left, everything destroyed. Sorry about your luck ajalves :(
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Coach Reign met this morning with the Cincinnati officials and informed him of his intentions to explore his options for next season. In an unofficial statement he was quoted as saying "I really enjoy the hometown appeal and I'm not against returning, but I've always been one to move around and look for new challenges. There are very few schools that I'd stay at long term and UC is on that short list. While it's possible, if the opportunity presents itself, that I could return, it's not a certainty."

The vagueness of the statement makes it seem like this is a just a situation of Coach Reign exploring best available options. But he has been known to move into situations that he believes can be very beneficial to his coaching record and set him up for big time jobs, like his moves into Oregon and USC.

It is a fact that he'll be coaching in a BCS level conference, but will he be doing so from the comfort of his home town?
PSN: ReignOnU
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Coach Shel unable to reach terms on a contract with LSU? :o

Return to “NDL:ESPN”