Georgia Tech @ UNC

OracleHCR
Reactions:

Georgia Tech @ UNC

Post by OracleHCR »

When can you play phreak? I'm free after 6:30 cst Monday, after noon on Tuesday, and after 6 CST Wednesday - Saturday. Sundays I am free all day.
phreakk
Reactions:

Re: Georgia Tech @ UNC

Post by phreakk »

Hey man sorry im just responding now I am free tonight after 6pm est and tomorrow most of the day
Aim- Daphreakk3
PSN- Phreakksshow
# 4 game- 908 523 8710
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

phreakk wrote:Hey man sorry im just responding now I am free tonight after 6pm est and tomorrow most of the day
I was out last night and have to work today until 5 or so. FSU-Miami tonight so no go this evening either. I'm off all day tomorrow and Wednesday. I will be free after 6:30 rh rest of the week. All times CST.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

I ave some doctor appointments in the middle of the day today but will be free after 3 pm CST or so the rest of the evening. I will be off after 5:30 Friday and all day Sunday. Saturday evening may work also if there are no good games going on. Usually during the season I'll generally watch any game though, so don't get your hopes up.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

This weekend will be kind of tough with the 4 dropping. Give me some times you can play and we'll try and work something out.

Return to “Week 4”