Texas (IceMorbid) @ Kansas (Sirloin)

IceMorbid
Reactions:

Texas (IceMorbid) @ Kansas (Sirloin)

Post by IceMorbid »

What's up bro, let's do this. I am available weekends and Mon-Fri after 6pm PST. Hit me up on AIM if possible.
NDL Record 49-4 (4-0 Bowls)
S 25 - San Jose State 12-1 - Potato Bowl Champs
S 26 - Georgia 11-2 - Outback Bowl Champs
S 27 - Wake Forest 13-1 - ACC Champs - BCS Orange Bowl Champs - NDL Cup Champs
S 28 - Texas 13-0 - Big XII Champs - BCS National Champs
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Re: Texas (IceMorbid) @ Kansas (Sirloin)

Post by IceMorbid »

Bump
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

i'm sorry I forgot to do this!
Name:sirloin aka beefy
PSN ID:atomicdoggg
AIM Address:sirloinofbeef78 but don't waste your time here! (i'm no longer hanging on aim waiting for you or anyone else) you want to play hit me up on psn!
E-Mail Address:sirloinofbeef78@yahoo.com again don't waste you time! I have over 9k in my mail box! you want to play hit me up on psn!
Playing Times:NCAA Dynasty League anytime if i'm on psn and your not a cheesedick it's game on!!!
This is from your contract page...

I don't know you, or the history of what you've been through w/ other people so I apologize in advance - but...
Email or AIM is in the rules as a must... get over it, and get on it. (I've sent you a couple msg here.)
So the only option you left is your PSN, which I sent a friend invite 2 days ago and you have yet to accept.

Anyone have any tips on how to get ahold of sirloin aka beefy?

(I'll check the extended absence thread right now - if you've posted there, I retract everything here... but for some reason I doubt it.)
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

first off I am sorry I had a login issue on this side of the ndl boards. had a power outage and when I tried to log back on to the ndl boards . it told me I had too many sign in attempts?
AND YOU GOT SOME FUCKING NERVE TO QUTOE THE NDL RULES TO ME! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE?
I NEVER HEARD NOTHING NICE ABOUT YOUR GAME PLAY! MAYBE YOU NEED TO REVIST THE RULE BOOK? BEFORE YOU START RATTLING OFF NDL RULES!
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

SIRLOIN wrote:first off I am sorry I had a login issue on this side of the ndl boards. had a power outage and when I tried to log back on to the ndl boards . it told me I had too many sign in attempts?
I NEVER HEARD NOTHING NICE ABOUT YOUR GAME PLAY! MAYBE YOU NEED TO REVIST THE RULE BOOK? BEFORE YOU START RATTLING OFF NDL RULES!
thanks for the apology and I'm glad you are back on these boards. Welcome back!

As for the flaming... :roll: whatever man. How do I point out a perfect CR score and #1 pick without appearing to "brag" about it vs. you having never played me a talking trash... Let's just suffice to say that you got a little bent and spoke out of your ass. Let's hope it doesn't continue.

Being locked out from the boards doesn't really explain a lack of response via AIM (Sunday and Tue) or your lack of response to friend request on PSN (send on Sun or Mon). Simply put, you have been MIA as far as I could tell using every method at my disposal (not just these boards.)

The AIM thing it between you and Buckeye, he wrote the rules (as far as I know) and you don't wish to follow them. I fail to see any active role that I play in that. I am simply trying to keep people active the way the rules tell me to. If that bothers you to the point of cursing at me, check yourself bro.

So when can we play? Which is all I really care about - the bickering is pointless.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

IceMorbid wrote:
SIRLOIN wrote:first off I am sorry I had a login issue on this side of the ndl boards. had a power outage and when I tried to log back on to the ndl boards . it told me I had too many sign in attempts?
thanks for the apology and I'm glad you are back on these boards. Welcome back!

As for the flaming... :roll: whatever man. How do I point out a perfect CR score and #1 pick without appearing to "brag" about it vs. you having never played me a talking trash... Let's just suffice to say that you got a little bent and spoke out of your ass. Let's hope it doesn't continue.

Being locked out from the boards doesn't really explain a lack of response via AIM (Sunday and Tue) or your lack of response to friend request on PSN (send on Sun or Mon). Simply put, you have been MIA as far as I could tell using every method at my disposal (not just these boards.)

The AIM thing it between you and Buckeye, he wrote the rules (as far as I know) and you don't wish to follow them. I fail to see any active role that I play in that. I am simply trying to keep people active the way the rules tell me to. If that bothers you to the point of cursing at me, check yourself bro.

So when can we play? Which is all I really care about - the bickering is pointless.
hmm so now i'am a mia type coach? I'm never on the playstayion network? hmm my days of sitting on aim looking for guys to play are long over. and as for this flaming bullshit you keep talking about I don't understand what you are referring too? if you knew me you know I've been about as nice as I can be! i'll put the flaming bs as a west coast thing??? if I want to play a lobby ball game i'll go to the ea lobby. so when can you play a ndl rules /4th down punting when approtriate game? you let me know?
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

Ok this is simple and I hope you can be rational enough to get it.

Everything I've said about trying to get ahold of you was about my 1st hand experience in trying to get our game in. Nothing was said to anger you it was all about me trying to find a method of communication and nothing working (until now.)

What you are trying to say about me is hearsay and completely false. You've never played me (that I remember) so none of it is your experience with me. The complains I've had in the NDL have been around running outside too often (w/ SJSU) and running play action too often (w/ UGA) and that's it. I've never not punted on 4th nor would I unless inside the opp 40 or 4th quarter and in comeback mode (all str8 football rules and in the NDL rules.)

Bro, you. don't. know. me. So just stop feeding off of other peoples BS and form your own opinion.

I haven't commented on your gameplay once - why? Cause I've never played you! lol

So again... when can you play? I'm available now/today and tomorrow w/ notice.
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

Bro, let's just squash it. I called you out because I couldn't get a hold of you - assumed you were a dead-beat coach, and that's my bad. You listened to what a few people who played me seasons ago said, and that's on you. I have a gut feeling here that we'd be cool with one another if we just left all that nonsense at the door.

I aim to be as straight of a player as possible, I punt, mix up plays, run inside/outside/option/counters/dives/screens, ace, i-form, playaction, etc. And I run everything on D, man, zone, press and off, 335/4-3/nickle/4-4, etc. I have found that almost everyone has something they don't care for in the game (and just to make it interesting, almost everyone's pet peeve is DIFFERENT! lol) If anything bothers you PLEASE pause and just let me know and I'll avoid doing it - I'll do the same. I'm far from perfect, so I welcome the pointers and tips - they tend to make me a more diverse and better player.

All that said - this is way too much drama for a silly game bro! :roll: Let's set up a day/time and get-r-done! I've heard you are pretty good on the sticks and I think it should be a good fun game.
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

Good job taking the high road, Ice. Beefy can be a complete dick at times and everyone thinks it's funny and kewl. It's not worth the time.

And by the way, I've played both you and THAB33T this season and I gave both of you all 5's.....I thought the two of you were str8 as can be and that was all while I was getting my ass kicked.
Tom Gordon - NDL Iowa State Cyclones
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

Knapp wrote:Good job taking the high road, Ice. Beefy can be a complete dick at times and everyone thinks it's funny and kewl. It's not worth the time.

And by the way, I've played both you and THAB33T this season and I gave both of you all 5's.....I thought the two of you were str8 as can be and that was all while I was getting my ass kicked.

Funny when did we play ?? But thanks for the all 5's on a simmed cup game taht doesnt get a CR... :lol:
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

Unreal, these guys...
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

Thx Knapp, much appreciated bro.
Daw1git
Reactions:

Post by Daw1git »

Ice you did not go about this the right way in just 2 days you went to posting what he put in his coaches contract and displaying a lack of respect for him with the get over it comment which I am sure has pissed him off now you want him to say nothing or I think you call it Flaming

Could have just stayed with Bump each day if he don't respond you get sim win.
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

I'm trying so hard to be nice... Dawg, I already said my bad and I've tried to squash it... I'm trying to ignore several things and take "the high road"...

You are not helping...
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I am only going to say this once.....to everyone who is NOT IceMorbid or Beefy, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD AS FAR AS POSTING!

This is their thread to schedule their game.
Everyone in this league needs to calm the fuck down and smoke some fucking weed or something.

I have about had it with the bickering back and forth.
You all sound like a bunch of little school girls.

beefy and I_S33M, you know that I like you guys and we have always got along, but in reading this thread, I agree with ice about how beefy should make his own decisions on ice's gameplay and stop feeding off of other people.

Just because a person here or there has a problem with someone's gameplay at times, does not mean they are not a good, straight up player.
Don't believe me?
I had someone complain one time that I threw too many long lob passes in a game. I threw 2. 1 the first half and 1 the second half and he docked me in my CR because of it.
My WR on Oklahoma that season was way faster than his CB.
Those that have played me will tell you, I am about as straight up a coach as you will ever play.
I could give 2 shits less about my record.

But the point I am making is to play someone and form your own opinions.
If your opponent is doing something that you do not agree with, as the rules state, pause the game and discuss this with your opponent.

It really is that simple. If they do not respond well, then escalate it to your conference commissioner.
Follow the proper channels.

But this back and forth, mickey mouse bullshit on the boards needs to stop.

It makes all of us look bad.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

Knapp wrote:Good job taking the high road, Ice. Beefy can be a complete dick at times and everyone thinks it's funny and kewl. It's not worth the time.

ha dr tom/knappy you've been a total dick several times and no one ever thought it was "kwel",lololol, I think you should throw some more passes to you te again,lolol . I agree with Niddler and thanks iseem and dawgit . me and icemorbid can get this figured out without twisthisnuts and dr whoever the fuck he is this week input.
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

smh...unreal.

Could we get back to scheduling our game now? I have yet to see you post on availability.
SIRLOIN
Reactions:

Post by SIRLOIN »

IceMorbid wrote:smh...unreal.

Could we get back to scheduling our game now? I have yet to see you post on availability.
not on weekends and not after 6pm pst hows that work for ya?
IceMorbid
Reactions:

Post by IceMorbid »

LOL! Better to remain silent and have people think you a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

I'll take the sim win and be done with you. ;)
Knapp
Reactions:

Post by Knapp »

SIRLOIN wrote:

ha dr tom/knappy you've been a total dick several times and no one ever thought it was "kwel",lololol, I think you should throw some more passes to you te again,lolol . I agree with Niddler and thanks iseem and dawgit . me and icemorbid can get this figured out without twisthisnuts and dr whoever the fuck he is this week input.

Beefy's calling me out and saying mean things about me....someone (preferably Jeffy/Niddy, cuz he's the only one that cares) please come to my defense & tell him to act his age, wah wah wah. :D Focus on your scheduling, sir. That's why it's called the scheduling forum. No need to take pot shots at others. Keep taking the high road, Morbid.
Tom Gordon - NDL Iowa State Cyclones

Return to “Week 10”