Brock Lesnar 'in really bad shape' in hospital

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Brock Lesnar 'in really bad shape' in hospital

Post by Hoos »

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/7 ... pital?bn=1

"He is not well and he is not getting any better. ... He's very, very sick and he's going to be out for a while. He's got a lot of problems."
jsence2
Reactions:

Re: Brock Lesnar 'in really bad shape' in hospital

Post by jsence2 »

Steeeerrrroiiiiiidssss

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

he has mono. that shit is AWFUL
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

Its a symptom of having a cock tattooed are his chest.
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
brett11253
Reactions:

Post by brett11253 »

I always wondered why he had that lame ass tattoo on his chest. it looks so stupid
AIM: brett11253
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

if you read the article from dana white he said while he does have mono, he has 'many other serious issues' i believe he also said 'the guy is a mess right now and he's not getting better any time soon'

it has to be drug related, probably pain killers if i had to guess.
thedonkeysho
Reactions:

Post by thedonkeysho »

While rumors seem to be more widespread than actual facts in the recent health struggles of UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar, UFC president Dana White today shared the latest via his official Twitter account.

"Leaving Bismarck, N.D. right now," White stated. "Brock had minor surgery and is feeling better."

On Monday, White told the Associated Press that Lesnar is currently suffering from a bacterial infection in his intestinal track in addition to the mononucleosis that has recently plagued the sidelined heavyweight champ.

While White didn't release details of the procedure, he did state that Lesnar could perhaps be facing further treatment.

"Not 100 percent sure he is out of the woods, but feeling better," White stated.

Lesnar's condition has already twice forced the delay of a planned bout with top challenger Shane Carwin. At this past weekend's UFC 105 post-event press conference, White said he wasn't sure when Lesnar could potentially return to action.

I don't know," White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "I've got to get him to one of these really good hospitals with really good doctors to figure out what's wrong and how we get him better."

The UFC's heavyweight title picture is also currently unclear, but White said he doesn't want to make a decision until he has more knowledge of Lesnar's ultimate return date.

"If it's a long wait, we're gong to have to do something," White said. "The last thing I ever want to do is strip a guy who won a title. That's the last thing I want to do. I don't know if we'll have to do an interim or what we'll do to fix it."
AIM: pacs71800
PSN: thedonkeysho
steelcitychaos
Reactions:

Post by steelcitychaos »

thedonkeysho wrote:Its a symptom of having a cock tattooed are his chest.

The sword pointed directly at his throat is supposed to symbolize the lifestyle he led when he was with the WWE. He knew everything he was doing was leading him down a dark path, but he felt he couldnt stop. He said it was like having a knife pointed at his throat that kept him with that lifestyle. I read about it this past week.
cameron99933
Reactions:

Post by cameron99933 »

steelcitychaos wrote:
thedonkeysho wrote:Its a symptom of having a cock tattooed are his chest.

The sword pointed directly at his throat is supposed to symbolize the lifestyle he led when he was with the WWE. He knew everything he was doing was leading him down a dark path, but he felt he couldnt stop. He said it was like having a knife pointed at his throat that kept him with that lifestyle. I read about it this past week.
Still looks like a big cock to me.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”