Help Plan My Honeymoon

Going on a trip? Looking for some travel advice or places to visit? This is your place.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Re: Help Plan My Honeymoon

Post by LetsGoPeay »

cdub21 wrote:kilamanjaro? only squares would go there. you should do this thing called gorilla hunting instead
Yep. Fuck Dian Fossey. Gorillas is good eatin.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

jsence2 wrote:A few suggestions....

1) Do you like to ski/snowboard or ever want to? You won't be too far away from the Alps

2) Northern Italy--Milan, Turin, Venice all are options with being in Paris (Venice is about 6-7 hours by train)

3) Versailles--if you're into history or art at all, I recommend going to the Palace at Versailles, especially with it's proximity to Paris (like 15 miles away). It's on my bucket list.

4) Barcelona--you're not too far away and being a football fan, I believe it was Uuaww who went and said that the Camp Nou was one of the coolest stadiums he'd ever been to. Even if you don't take in a game, a ton to do there, very cultural and historical center, and on the water.
thanks j...

of that i can only do Versailles (based on where i'll be) but i'm definitely planning on it.
OracleHCR
Reactions:

Post by OracleHCR »

Amsterdam is nice. You'll be there at a nice time as all the tulips will be in bloom. Beautiful. You will need to check out the Bulldog while you are there. I used to go to A-dam at least once a month when I lived in Germany. Just so you know, marijuana is tolerated. Not legal. Red Light district is a trip.
Brussels is nice too. Not a whole lot to do but you could check out some of the old cathedrals.
Paris has a lot to do but the country is rather dirty. You'll notice the difference from Holland and Belgium if you go there. You have to go to the Llouvre. That takes at least 2 days if you want to see everything. Only one if you just want to see the famous stuff. Eiffel tower, Arc de' Triomphe and Notre Dame are on the list of things to see also. Notre Dame will make you realize just how young our country is. You go there and just think: "wow, this place is old".
Cote d'Azur would be a nice place for you to go to. (The French Riviera)
Lloret de Mar, Spain is a cool place to check out. It is the spring break place in Europe. Everything in Spain is so different. Nothing is open until 6 in the afternoon then everything stays open all night. Marijuana is tolerated in Spain too. Not Legal. You can also get somebody killed for less than $10 if your marriage isn't working out. ;)
Baker
Reactions:

Post by Baker »

Will you guys be staying in a hostel? From the movies I've seen, they look real nice! :shock:

Return to “Travel”