R2 Thread

This is the place for all Shooting games played in the NDL.
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Re: R2 Thread

Post by Dolemitesooner »

LetsGoPeay wrote:I won't be getting either. I'll probably be the last person on the planet playing COD4.
Cheers to you Mr. I am the guy still playing my Ps2 in 2008. LOL :lol:
Hoos
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Hoos »

LetsGoPeay wrote:I won't be getting either. I'll probably be the last person on the planet playing COD4.
We call this pulling a Crowes. Crowes loves to tell you how he isn't getting something: PS3, Socom, RFOM and then ends up being one of the first to purchase.

You wont hold out. As soon as you start hearing how great a certain game is you'll be heading to the store. :lol:
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Hoos wrote:
We call this pulling a Crowes. Crowes loves to tell you how he isn't getting something: PS3, Socom, RFOM and then ends up being one of the first to purchase.

You wont hold out. As soon as you start hearing how great a certain game is you'll be heading to the store. :lol:
Sounds like him to a t. Unlike me and tstep who stuck to our guns on the no to gta4. Ill be honest, I have never played Socom and I have never played RFOM, so I dont think Ill be missing too much if I dont buy them. Ill follow the lead of a few fellas and their opinions of these 2 if they get it but as of right now, it looks like just cod5 for me.
oldschoola
Reactions:

Post by oldschoola »

Hoos wrote:

hoos pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :roll:
sixpackdan101
Reactions:

Post by sixpackdan101 »

luckily for dole there were people like me and hoos that actually complained about things and didnt suck IG's dick when they had a shitty game..... :lol: Looks 100% better than the private beta build we saw
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

sixpackdan101 wrote:luckily for dole there were people like me and hoos that actually complained about things and didnt suck IG's dick when they had a shitty game..... :lol: Looks 100% better than the private beta build we saw
Are kidding me I posted things that needed to be fixed I just was not a negative nancy. I posted twice as much as you 2 combined Hoos may have posted once. I was in all those threads daily

Return to “Shooters”