Saturday College Football..............

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
walker213
Reactions:

Re: Saturday College Football..............

Post by walker213 »

I flip to the Clemson game for a second, and the first play is a CJ Spiller 40 yard touchdown run... Awesome
XII: Fresno State 12-1 (8-0)
XIII: South Carolina 11-2 (7-1)
XIV: Bowling Green 13-1 (9-0)
XV: Georgia 14-0 (9-0)
XVI: Miami-FL 12-2 (8-1)
XVII: Miami-FL 10-3 (6-3)
XVIII: Miami-FL 13-1 (8-1)
XIX: Southern Cal 12-1 (9-0)
XX: Southern Cal 13-0 (9-0)
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

walker213 wrote:I flip to the Clemson game for a second, and the first play is a CJ Spiller 40 yard touchdown run... Awesome
There's another game on now?
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I still hate Shawn Watson. I'd like to see Cody Green, he cant do much worse than Zac Lee.
ImageImageImage
sammy33
Reactions:

Post by sammy33 »

GeorgesGoons wrote:Oh yea and FUCK all you SEC homers, you cant chat during the Nebraska game. I chatted during your game. Thats alright, I'll chat with myself during the game.
I'll join in since I'm nice and relaxed watching it. Defense is looking great so far minus the PI play. Offense looks like ass...not much of a surprise. They need some big plays. Can't expect the defense to stop them and put up points. Still a bit annoyed by the INT on the bomb after the blocked punt. If it isn't there, take the checkdown. Liked the call, not the execution.
S-D-S-U! SDSU Aztecs FIGHT!!!

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

sammy33 wrote:
GeorgesGoons wrote:Oh yea and FUCK all you SEC homers, you cant chat during the Nebraska game. I chatted during your game. Thats alright, I'll chat with myself during the game.
I'll join in since I'm nice and relaxed watching it. Defense is looking great so far minus the PI play. Offense looks like ass...not much of a surprise. They need some big plays. Can't expect the defense to stop them and put up points. Still a bit annoyed by the INT on the bomb after the blocked punt. If it isn't there, take the checkdown. Liked the call, not the execution.
I agree with the excecution.

For Fucks Sake! They just mentioned Tebow during this game. GOD I HATE THIS FUCKING KID!
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Well Nebraska is down 7-6. I was hoping for a game like this. This is the type of a game that Nebraska can win. All they need is a INT or kick return for at TD.

Everyone is talking about McCoy proving his Heisman candidacy in this game but I think Suh is proving he belongs at the Downtown Athletic Club with his performance so far this game. I dont think Suh can win the Heisman but I think he should be no worse than 4th in voting. He is by far the best Defensive player this year.
ImageImageImage
Easportsbama
Reactions:

Post by Easportsbama »

GeorgesGoons wrote:Well Nebraska is down 7-6. I was hoping for a game like this. This is the type of a game that Nebraska can win. All they need is a INT or kick return for at TD.

Everyone is talking about McCoy proving his Heisman candidacy in this game but I think Suh is proving he belongs at the Downtown Athletic Club with his performance so far this game. I dont think Suh can win the Heisman but I think he should be no worse than 4th in voting. He is by far the best Defensive player this year.

Suh is Ingrams best friend. But Texas will win this game, sorry to say. Bama VS Texas in Pasadena :D
sammy33
Reactions:

Post by sammy33 »

Suh definitely deserves to be in the argument. Dominant doesn't even begin to describe him. Will miss him after he is gone...hopefully he goes to Tampa so he can help that craptastic defense out.

I feel a little cheated right now watching this game. For as good as the Huskers have played, they are still down. I knew that Texas would matchup well with our offense. Hoping for a few big plays to stretch the defense out some. When they have been there, Lee hasn't made them. The Huskers need to come out with a good drive to start the half. At the very least pick up a few first downs to show that a pulse is there.

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

sammy33 wrote:The Huskers need to come out with a good drive to start the half. At the very least pick up a few first downs to show that a pulse is there.

I couldnt say it any better. Nebraska needs a FG at the worst to start the second half.
ImageImageImage
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Nebraska defense has played very well, Offense is terrible. Pellini got to focus on the o-side and neb will be back.
BushwickTarheels
Reactions:

Post by BushwickTarheels »

With the blackshirt defense back, they should rebuild the option offense.
"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it because it's the best thing going...Woooo" - Ric Flair
sammy33
Reactions:

Post by sammy33 »

Big stand by the d. Hopefully they can get out the hole to get field position back.

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Glad to see Cody Green in. Tough position to be put in though.
ImageImageImage
BushwickTarheels
Reactions:

As good as the blackshirts are playing, have u ever seen such a poor offensive display as they are showing?
"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it because it's the best thing going...Woooo" - Ric Flair
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

BushwickTarheels wrote:As good as the blackshirts are playing, have u ever seen such a poor offensive display as they are showing?

NEVER! This offense is horrible, I dont know what they can do to get better.
ImageImageImage
sammy33
Reactions:

Post by sammy33 »

BushwickTarheels wrote:As good as the blackshirts are playing, have u ever seen such a poor offensive display as they are showing?
This offense sucks. Can't remember the last time I've watched any game with that long passing in between first downs. Texas is doing a great job of loading up on the run. If Lee can't make plays in the pass game, only hope is a turnover forced by the defense.

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

These Pass Interferences against Eric Hagg if fucking killing me. I dont think either one was catchable, the first one definitely the second one is questionable.
ImageImageImage
Mtwasik
Reactions:

Post by Mtwasik »

CJ Spiller just scored his fourth TD
BushwickTarheels
Reactions:

They HAVE to score a TD now after that return.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

NILES PAUL is a fucking BEAST. Almost returns the punt for a TD. Gives Nerbaska the ball inside the 10 yard line. Even if it gets to 4th down Nebraska needs to go for it.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Off Topic Forum”