yeaaaaaaah (rock band 2 info)

autiger730
Reactions:

yeaaaaaaah (rock band 2 info)

Post by autiger730 »

you can't front on that.

i love this game!
Last edited by autiger730 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: yeaaaaaaah

Post by Cnasty »

Niiiiiiiiiice.

Give us the goods with how the online world tour and all that will play out for the league.

Also did you get the 20 free songs they were talking about or is that later on??

Must say, Im a jealous little bitch. :lol:
autiger730
Reactions:

Re: yeaaaaaaah

Post by autiger730 »

the songs aren't out yet, i haven't seen any word on when we will get them. there is a code on the manual that you put in at website and they email you a code for the songs when they come out. Online world tour works exactly like the offline world tour. i made a band today, and me and my boy (who lives in FL) played for about 2 hours. anyone can play in the band, and no more need for creating different characters for each instument. if you are singing and want to switch to guitar or drums, your character just switches to the instrument. we did get disconnected in the midle of songs twice. not really sure why or what caused it, but neither of us was kicked offline, just removed him and sent him back to the main menu, and caused us to fail the song and lose fans. when i was singing, i had to talk through the mic and not through the headset, though i could hear through the headset (don't know how this will work on ps3, could jsut be a 360 thing since the headset plugs into the controller), and i could only talk to him on the loading screens right before the songs and the menu screens, so your partners have to be aware of how you are doing, because there is now way to tell them to save up their OD cause you are about to fail. you still can't hear the singer through your TV online.
autiger730
Reactions:

Re: yeaaaaaaah (rock band 2 info)

Post by autiger730 »

during the tour, at random times, you may be asked to shoot videos or there will be some wrinkle thrown in after you pick you songs, kinda like on the last game but different challenges and if you are asked to shoot a video and do it, you are given a random song instead of what you were originally going to play. you can do the world tour by yourself as well. you can also make characters for you other "bandmates" when you are by yourself. i haven't played guitar on hard yet, but most of the songs are pretty simple on medium to start off with. singing on hard seems to be easier than it was on the last game, and the "talky" parts are a lot easier on the new songs. i haven't had a chance to drum yet. i'll let ya'll know how the drum trainer and all that works when i get to it.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Great info AU.

All of the additions you stated are exactly what I was hoping for.

Love the online world tour and being able to do the world tour by yourself as well.

Only part that sucks is no talking during songs on headsets,and still cant hear the other person singing through the TV.

How did the carry over of your DLC work out?? Everything go smooth? Got all the songs?
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

as far as i know it's just the singer that has trouble talking. i could hear the other person just fine, i just had no way to talk to him.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Ahhhh, I get it now.

Maybe it is something that can be fixed via a patch or maybe something that wont be fixed at all.

Sounds like some awesome improvements and cant wait to get it.
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

oh and the DLC worked just fine.
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

I am stoked and will buy on PS3 launch day!!
aim - mcx79
PSN - mcx79
autiger730
Reactions:

Post by autiger730 »

forgot about the song selection menu, it has been revamped a little and there are several ways to sort out the songs now. you will find this HIGHLY useful since the number is so high now.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Thats HUGE considering with the DLC we have from the first one, the disc songs from RB1, and now all the new ones on RB2..we will have over 300 songs Im thinking!!! :shock:

Im so pumped,damn you October!!!
priest19
Reactions:

Post by priest19 »

I am looking forward to this game. I think my wife may even be looking forward to it so she can have some new songs to play the drums on. :)
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

priest19 wrote: I think my wife may even be looking forward to it so she can have some new songs to play the drums on. :)
Whats with the wives and the drums??? Mine dominates them anytime we play. Impossible to kick her off.
priest19
Reactions:

Post by priest19 »

Cnasty wrote:
priest19 wrote: I think my wife may even be looking forward to it so she can have some new songs to play the drums on. :)
Whats with the wives and the drums??? Mine dominates them anytime we play. Impossible to kick her off.
Maybe it is because they like to handle sticks. :shock: :lol:

Return to “Rockband”