NDL 13 Sugar Bowl Replay

Get the latest news and NDL related articles by our talented group of writers.
WJ5811
Reactions:

NDL 13 Sugar Bowl Replay

Post by WJ5811 »

The game was recorded by my Roxio HD Pro Game Capture. Here is the game seperated by halves and edited to cut out the preplay screens. Dont forget to click the little quality settings wheel and change the video to 720 HD for best veiwing.

1st Half
[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UTzIZNzIKs[/youtubehd]

2nd Half

[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cij6O0xQhQw[/youtubehd]
PSN: WJ5811
AIM: WJ5811
JUSTIN TV USER: WJ5811
nick
Reactions:

Re: NDL 13 Sugar Bowl Replay

Post by nick »

lotta read options and audibles/hot routing to start the game. good shit tho im gonna watch it all lol
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

lol nice ending
texasfan4444
Reactions:

Post by texasfan4444 »

Fun game to watch. I cant run that Read Option O personally. Especially with ECU, as the QB is slow. But it also means using PA and I still think I havent run one single PA play in 3-4 versions of the game.

Pretty entertaining to watch someone use it though.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

PA is not what it was back in the day. My one td pass vs VT was on a 3rd and 2 pa. Works well for me considering my run game and guys controlling safeties trying to stop run.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

BFiVL wrote:PA is not what it was back in the day. My one td pass vs VT was on a 3rd and 2 pa. Works well for me considering my run game and guys controlling safeties trying to stop run.
stop it.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I don't run PA, just out of habit. But I don't see any issues with it either.

Hell, it's mostly to fake the user safety from what I've seen, and not the AI. I know I was burned on it a few times this season, but always on my user guy.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

DRiccio21 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:PA is not what it was back in the day. My one td pass vs VT was on a 3rd and 2 pa. Works well for me considering my run game and guys controlling safeties trying to stop run.
stop it.
You okay?
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

BFiVL wrote:
DRiccio21 wrote:
stop it.
You okay?
Sounded like a mild case of Tourrettes.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

shel311 wrote:I don't run PA, just out of habit. But I don't see any issues with it either.

Hell, it's mostly to fake the user safety from what I've seen, and not the AI. I know I was burned on it a few times this season, but always on my user guy.

:lol: Me too....I start up and just keep running in.... :lol: And the pa thing, its out of habbit from previous versions. I have no problem with at all.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Ever since that trade rape with Fred" The Big Disappointment" Thomas, riccio has been pissy. I didn't throw him on a pinball machine and make sweet ootp love to him, why so mad?
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

buckeye76 wrote:
shel311 wrote:I don't run PA, just out of habit. But I don't see any issues with it either.

:lol: Me too....I start up and just keep running in.... :lol:
By the time I realize it, I have a better shot at sacking the QB then I do making a play 25 yards downfield...though I have no shot at either :lol:
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

BFiVL wrote:Ever since that trade rape with Fred" The Big Disappointment" Thomas, riccio has been pissy. I didn't throw him on a pinball machine and make sweet ootp love to him, why so mad?
Maybe its the bowl game thing.... :D All joking aside, its probably the dissapointment of the Steelers this season.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

buckeye76 wrote:
BFiVL wrote:Ever since that trade rape with Fred" The Big Disappointment" Thomas, riccio has been pissy. I didn't throw him on a pinball machine and make sweet ootp love to him, why so mad?
Maybe its the bowl game thing.... :D
Could be. Dow has been down since after Xmas as well. Just a cloud over him this past season. New year is coming sure things will start better.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

buckeye76 wrote:
its probably the dissapointment of the Steelers this season.

:evil:

combine that with UConn not having a conference and UConn hoops being ineligible you guys are lucky i haven't bearznraiderz'd this board by now
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

Great game, WJ! Still can't believe I missed that first FG... :lol:

That was a really great way to end Season 26, man. Good luck to you next year, and I hope we meet up again!
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Twistanutz22 wrote:Great game, WJ! Still can't believe I missed that first FG... :lol:

That was a really great way to end Season 26, man. Good luck to you next year, and I hope we meet up again!
It was a great game by both of you. I did watch both halves... I thought WJ had the pick with about 2:38 to go. Regardless, good game by both of you.
tball275
Reactions:

Post by tball275 »

Don't understand using a backup QB when Tyler Wilson is on your team.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

tball275 wrote:Don't understand using Rocky Hinds when Matt Linert is on your team Crowes.
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

tball275 wrote:Don't understand using a backup QB when Tyler Wilson is on your team.
I didn't wan't to use a 2 QB system, and B. Mitchell just fits what I want to do offensively. T. Wilson is an All American QB, for sure.. But just wasn't what I was looking for to run a Read Option offense.

I was actually surprised at how well Mitchell could throw. He had really good numbers on the season, and in this game.. I think he was something like 21/30 for 256 yds, 2 TD's 0 INTs... Can't ask for more than that from a Read Option type QB, IMO.

Return to “NDL:ESPN”