Please don't if you can't

Find the latest Playstation news and information here.
BushwickTarheels
Reactions:

Please don't if you can't

Post by BushwickTarheels »

I applaud everyone who has the skills to play manual defense in the secondary. Although it's easy to select a player and move him around, there are some of you that have the stick skills to actually make the offensive coach think about where you are on the field. I am definitely not one of those people. Although it takes a lot of practice I will say this..... Just like in real life...If you do not have the skills to play the safety or CB position then please don't!

On the flipside, I will counter my own comments by saying I know the game is all for fun and if you enjoy the game that way then by all means do what you gotta do.
"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it because it's the best thing going...Woooo" - Ric Flair
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Please don't if you can't

Post by Cnasty »

BushwickTarheels wrote:On the flipside, I will counter my own comments by saying I know the game is all for fun and if you enjoy the game that way then by all means do what you gotta do.
That would be my response as well. Play with whoever the hell you want. If you want to play with the secondary because its more fun, have at it.

Dont really understand your post though.
BushwickTarheels
Reactions:

Some people I have played get very very upset with their game play at mistakes that they do when particularly controlling the safety and in those cases I have noticed they have no business playing that position. I received comments through IM's and emails and I actually tell them "if u are going to get angry then dont play the position"
"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it because it's the best thing going...Woooo" - Ric Flair
sunspotiens
Reactions:

Post by sunspotiens »

they get angry at you? or just angry at themselves?

hell I get angry at myself when playing as the QB on offense, and yes, I know I have no business playing that position.
Bowl Qualifying Seasons: 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 13, 14, 15
Losing Seasons: 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 (0-12 with Syracuse)
DNP: 11, 12

GT25Ump
Reactions:

Post by GT25Ump »

sunspotiens wrote:they get angry at you? or just angry at themselves?

hell I get angry at myself when playing as the QB on offense, and yes, I know I have no business playing that position.

:lol: Yah, I wish there was an option where I could just control the backup FB! I do some blocking and get a couple carries during the game, the rest of the time the AI using my good QB will make much better playcalling decisions than myself! :)
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

Too bad the game doesnt call pass interference as much as it should when your recievers get mugged by the manual controlled defensive player. :shock:
VTrunNgun
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by VTrunNgun »

BushwickTarheels wrote:Some people I have played get very very upset with their game play at mistakes that they do when particularly controlling the safety and in those cases I have noticed they have no business playing that position. I received comments through IM's and emails and I actually tell them "if u are going to get angry then dont play the position"

I love this disclaimer...Truth of the matter is not everyone is suited to play every single position on the field...Some people are better suited some where w/ the Front 7 while others make their money in the secondary...When it comes to playing the game, just have fun with what you do and do it the best you can...It's a video game remember that...There are certain parameters already set that you have to play w/in...If you can't live in those parameters or make the most of it, play somewhere else...

I for one can't stand playing on the D-Line...I get swallowed up every single play no matter what I do...Year after year I consistently fail on the D-Line, so I've come to the reality that the D Line just ain't my cup of tea...I only blame the game to a certain extent haha the rest is just a space I doesn't fit my style...
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

very interesting post.

sounds like youre using this to direct it at someone who gave you a hard time for them sucking....

Im not very good at anything really in this game, but I do like playing with the mlb and the safety....its fun either making a pick, or being 7 yards off and leaving a guy wide open for a td, LOL
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

how about "please don't (play this game) if you can't have fun"

that is all!!
aim - mcx79
PSN - mcx79
BushwickTarheels
Reactions:

How about more Jessica Alba sigs :D
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

sunspotiens wrote:they get angry at you? or just angry at themselves?

i cant wait til we play each other next week, cause i get angry at myself when i play qb too, and yes i have no business playing that position.....lol should be a fun game. we ll be yelling in the headsets together!
mcx79
Reactions:

Post by mcx79 »

BushwickTarheels wrote:How about more Jessica Alba sigs :D
here here!!!
aim - mcx79
PSN - mcx79
jeffdaddy
Reactions:

Post by jeffdaddy »

FUCK YEAH

:)
BushwickTarheels
Reactions:

fsupenguin
Reactions:

Post by fsupenguin »

plasma1896 wrote:Too bad the game doesnt call pass interference as much as it should when your recievers get mugged by the manual controlled defensive player. :shock:
No doubt man.
Dolemitesooner
Reactions:

Post by Dolemitesooner »

MORE BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Return to “Playstation”